It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:10 am 

Yeah, you missed me, too, but that's OK. Some of us were logged into Cyan Chat & I don't think our names showed up in the #cyanchat window opened from rel.to. So we must have had over 200 altogether. It was great to be there! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:06 am 

I'm glad the effort was appreciated. :)

Y'all have seen the cleaned up and the formatted versions, right? If not ... go here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:13 am 
Obduction Backer

At two points during the conference, IRC participants queried the relay to see who was logged into CyanChat. Some of the names are duplicates (such as myself; I was logged into both chat systems). But this should give a little more thorough count of attendees. Note that "MC" is the relay itself (just as "CC" is the IRC side of the relay, and is not a person so should not be counted.)

[09:04] CC: Users: Emor D'ni Lap | Brainz | Nisan | theclam | Eleri | Hero(work) | The stranger | Dhelayan | melodilynn | JWPlatt | Ishtar | Dagda | MC | Jane | Lade'e (bkg) | TigerTails | Dr CrisGer | Marten | Tweek | wandering_nomad | Marein | Novah @work | Nadnerb | Deg

[10:29] CC: Users: Emor D'ni Lap | Brainz | Nisan | theclam | Eleri | Hero(work) | The stranger | Dhelayan | melodilynn | JWPlatt | Dagda | MC | Jane | Lade'e (bkg) | TigerTails | Dr CrisGer | Marten | Tweek | wandering_nomad | Novah @work | amonre

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:18 am 

I was using the Pidgin IM client to connect to the channel, and, at peak, it said there were about 190 people in the meeting. Though that was only when I actually bothered to check, of course :P

Old MOUL KI: 13986530
MOULa KI: 02058741