It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:33 am 
Obduction Backer

*cackles* Oh my -gods-, it could be sitting in folk's Recent list right now! Or worse, it could have been there, but the subsequent meetings and gatherings since then could have pushed it OUT of people's Recent lists!

(I suspect that if Cyan was -really- smart, they'd simply have had one of the ResEngs change their avatar and name to Yeesha before linking in, then change it back once they were done, so even if they grabbed the KI#, that KI# would now point to a different name.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:37 am 

That's if they have Ki's ! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:40 am 

Well, in that case I’d like to know which ResEng got dressed up! :lol:

I'm sure someone said that she didn’t appear to have a KI number, or at least something along those lines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:46 am 
Obduction Backer

Azador wrote:
She didn't have a KI

Page 2 of this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:48 am 
Obduction Backer

I'm amused that so many people seem convinced that Yeesha, the most powerful Writer to ever live, with the power to control time, link at will, etcetera, is going to be carrying around the D'ni equivalent of a cell phone. :)

No, she had no KI number, didn't show up in the age players list, and couldn't be clicked on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:43 pm 

Moleculor wrote:
*cackles* Oh my -gods-, it could be sitting in folk's Recent list right now! Or worse, it could have been there, but the subsequent meetings and gatherings since then could have pushed it OUT of people's Recent lists!

(I suspect that if Cyan was -really- smart, they'd simply have had one of the ResEngs change their avatar and name to Yeesha before linking in, then change it back once they were done, so even if they grabbed the KI#, that KI# would now point to a different name.)

((As a side note, that last paragraph? I'm convinced that OOCly is whatt happened. Not in terms of the KI, but about ten or fifteen minutes prior to Yeesha's appearance, several ResEngs linked into the hood. I *was* there for that part, and one of the ResEngs was not appearing in the Age Players list. :)))

Sosiqui in Cavern

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13