It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:35 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Perfect Season 1 ending?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:04 pm 

In your opinion, what would be the perfect Season 1 end?

I think that ending with us able to get to that one island we can see in the beginning yeesha speech with Ae'gura in the backround would be awesome!

MO:UL KI Number: 6138333

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
This IS my signature...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:11 pm 

hmm...let me think...a giant Bahro shows up in ae'gura, and the wholle island turns into a giant robot with the arch as a shield! ... or the obivious(sp?) where you find a yeesha message in the cleft, and you get a little babby/kid bahro in your relto, and you have to have your 4 poles active!
(per a dream i had a while ago)
but thats two possibilities(sp?).
-Calumon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:15 pm 
Obduction Backer

This is a very interesting question!

It's hard for me to come up with specifics, two episodes out. I definitely hope for some resolution with the bahro war, the long-absent Yeesha, the returned Phil, etc. If there's a cliffhanger, it needs to be something NEW that comes up in the final episode, not just "we've had these questions all year, and... they're going to carry over! Cliffhanger!" Answer some of the stuff that's out there, then ask NEW questions.

I would also like to see them offer some "decision" points, where you choose something that is irreversible, and maybe opens one path but closes another. It doesn't have to be huge, but so far the story is just happening for us to see; it's not actually involving us. The "pick Yeesha or DRC" concept could go somewhere, but I'd settle for small things.

Was that vague enough? I can be even less specific, hahaha! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:01 pm 

The perfect ending would be something I wasn't expecting, though not something completely random. It would leave us to the "break" in content not feeling like we're waiting for something big to be resolved, and most of all, it would leave me with more hope for season two than I had for season one. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:17 pm 

I personally think that the war has only just began, so it cant really end already. But does anyone remember those pictures that show Yeesha's life. When her friend was murdered by some 'evil' character.

Id like to see this revelation that he has returned and started war against yeesha and her followers by converting bahro to his cause:idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:18 pm 

Yeesha Returning

The addition of the bahro_hand_to_claw_fight animation where you battle for control in D'ni.

A blue Police Box appearing in the City

The grand DRC opening of the public portable toilets in the city which is interupted by hundreds of Bahro appearing and everyone is forced to link out as a battle starts (we see no death or violence)

An explosion in the cavern wall with a gas breathing into the cavern

Atrus appearing in the city and making contact to the DRC, Explorers and others. I want to hear what he says as well as read it in chatlogs the next day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:26 pm 

Stevecrox wrote:
Yeesha Returning

A blue Police Box appearing in the City

Tick and tick! :lol:

TG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:44 pm 

I like what vidroth was saying about closing a few questions, and leaving us with a large new one...sounds good.

MO:UL KI Number: 6138333

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
This IS my signature...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:14 pm 

darkling27 wrote:
I personally think that the war has only just began, so it cant really end already. But does anyone remember those pictures that show Yeesha's life. When her friend was murdered by some 'evil' character.

Yeesha destroyed him. He's nowhere with us now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:49 pm 
Obduction Backer

Stevecrox wrote:
The grand DRC opening of the public portable toilets in the city which is interupted by hundreds of Bahro appearing and everyone is forced to link out as a battle starts (we see no death or violence)

An explosion in the cavern wall with a gas breathing into the cavern

I think that might happen. The DRC opens public toilets.. and the first thing to happen is hundreds of bahro linking in to use them (they needed to go as bad as us) then fighting over first entry.

And I think we can see how hundreds of bahro using a few public toilets fits in to a gas filling the cavern.. :lol:

MOULa KI: #00027582
Welcome back all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:15 pm 

Ichabod_L wrote:
The perfect ending would be something I wasn't expecting, though not something completely random. It would leave us to the "break" in content not feeling like we're waiting for something big to be resolved, and most of all, it would leave me with more hope for season two than I had for season one. :)

I agree, something that is completely unexpected, but makes so much sense that you can't believe you didn't see it coming.

KI# 00140468

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:11 pm 

I vote that we see Watson, who's grown a mullet and carries around a cup of tea everywhere. Then we find out the way to control the Bahro is through the power of Rock, which Cate is against. After the explorer's send her off into some unknown age; being lead by Engberg, we all find Bahro swarming the City. A new age is released where we can engage in robotic gladiatorial combat, where Laxman beats any opponent he sees with his "Deth Machine 7000" (Mispelled for a reason), except the menacing, green "GreeterTron"; to which he suffers a shameful and crippling defeat. All while this is happening, Watson and Phil are plotting how to prevent the Bahro from killing us.

Long story short, it ends up like this:

~Watson on Vocals
~Phil and a Bahro with awesome guitars solos
~Engberg on Bass
~Atrus rockin' out on the Drums
~Yeesha on Keyboard

They all rock out too: "Come Sail Away", while traveling across the lake in a newly restored D'ni boat.

Just an Idea. :P How's that for unexpected?

Post subject: Season finale...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:03 am 

The Bahro population in the cavern slowly, steadily increases. Complacent explorers think nothing of it and just follow them around like tourist paparazzi, only worrying about getting the best KI shots to sell to the tabloids. Suddenly, when the Bahro/explorer ratio turns to their favor, the Bahro launch a full scale attack, forcing explorers to hole themselves up in their neighborhoods to figure out what they need to do to take their city back. One final voice from the past is heard...it's Yeesha! But no one is sure if she is there to help us...or the Bahro!

My God, who writes this crap?...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:15 am 

lol dr who! that would be neet!

-calu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:36 am 

Couldn't the bahro come and take Cate away???
I think she could use a Phil/Dr. Watson journey... :D