It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:24 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:35 pm 

The location for the Descent/Eder Tomahn linking Bahro stone is "on some rubble at the end of Takotah Alley." I've searched on the right side of Takotah near the Nexus linking book/Ki station. When I warp to the Nexus, that area is added as "Takotah Alley". Of course, I have also searched over by Takotah II, by the Kahlo Pub.
Does anyone know where the Descent Bahro stone is for certain? A quick pic would be lovely.

A similar problem is the "Islands" Yeesha page supposedly found on Bevin in the light garden, on a big rock, near a window. I am fairly certain I know where it is supposed to be, but it may not be active. Can anyone confirm or negate whether the "Islands" page is active in their neighborhood/overall?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:49 pm 

Bahro stones are visible only in private version of Ag'uera (go to the city directly by book on your shelf).

Egon #2052375 Guild of Writers
Who You gonna call? Guild of Doorcallers! #5356672
Eder Tsogal/Delin Marathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:50 pm 
Obduction Backer

You'll have more luck finding the Descent book in 'hood Ae'gura (from your relto) rather than public Ae'gura.
Not every 'hood has the island page and this is on a timer anyway (it's not always there). For that you'll need to go exploring via your nexus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:51 pm 
Obduction Backer

actually, they /can/ appear in the public instance. =)

Its just not as likely as the hood instance =)

But, they just, well... come and go. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:54 pm 

The Bahro stone for descent can change locations? Or can it only be found in one?

And just to clarify, the "light garden" is the rock walkway over the water, correct?
http://i49.tinypic.com/bhnf5h.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:05 pm 

Both of those items (the stone and the page) randomly appear. My advice would be to just explore places as usual and you'll stumble on them one time. That was their purpose, to be that little something new whenever you came into the cavern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yeah, as everybody has said, you'll really just have to run around and check different places to find it.

There's also another stone behind the library that also appears at various times.

EDIT: And by places I mean the public and hood instance. That was unclear :oops:

Last edited by tanshin on Mon May 31, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

To be clear: these items don't move, they simply are, or are not, there.

They appear and disappear at unpredictable intervals, and their presence in different instances is not tied to any other instance. So you check both public and hood/private when you go looking--it could at any time be present or missing in any City instance.

But you don't have to look in different places in each instance: if you know where the Descent tablet is supposed to be, then that's the only location you need to look for it--it's either there or it's not.

You are correct about the islands Page as well, but here you're in luck: instead of being limited to looking in your own hood, you can look in any hood you can reach, which is at least 50 at any given time (on the Public list). Your odds are much better at finding that page. :)

VidRoth -- KI#50637

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm 

Whilyam wrote:
Both of those items (the stone and the page) randomly appear. My advice would be to just explore places as usual and you'll stumble on them one time. That was their purpose, to be that little something new whenever you came into the cavern.

I've never seen the island page before, where in the light garden does it appear?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

chrissifniotis wrote:
I've never seen the island page before, where in the light garden does it appear?

It's on the side of a window...you have to jump onto the rock in front of the window (to the right of the stairs that leads up to the classroom), then turn enough to see the page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:53 am 

Is it on a window in a Bevin near you? Because I am not finding it and I took a picture to make sure I was looking in the right area.

http://i49.tinypic.com/bhnf5h.jpg

Edit: Found in 1279 Bevin...still in the dark as to where the Descent Bahro Stone is. No idea as to the location.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 am 

Pilfer, look Decent Barho stone from your own Bevin's Ae'Gura instance, from the rubbles at the end of the Tokotah Alley. Watch your steps or you might find youself paniclinking back to your Relto ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 am 

Thanks. I found the Descent stone. Apparently, I hadn't been brave enough to look on that side of the rubble.