It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:42 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:51 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Posts: 1131
Location: Central Europe
Ecco il Sommario della Riunione di agosto:

Korov’ev ha iniziato la riunione ricordando che la creazione degli account di MO:ULa è di nuovo online, con una procedura di autenticazione che, anche per alcuni può essere un po’ un problema, è al momento la soluzione migliore disponibile al problema del griefing e dello spamming.

Zeke365

Zeke365 ha annunciato che i prossimi Cavern Tour (sabato 19 e 26 alle 6:00 e alle 21:00 CEST, ultimi per questa stagione) saranno i suoi ultimi. Rinuncerà al suo ruolo di guida, perciò la squadra del tour cercherà un sostituto per la prossima stagione, ruolo che richiede più lavoro di quanto non sembri.

Si dimetterà inoltre da MystiTech Productions, a sua volta alla ricerca di un sostituto per i loro machinima, The Lost Art.

Terrà una festa di addio il 27 agosto alle 21:00 CEST, nel quartiere Cavern Events’ Hood, in cui presenterà tutte i suoi lavori nella Caverna e le idee che non sono mai state implementate. Anche il quartiere cercherà un sostituto per l’amministrazione; Zeke lo terrà aggiornato fino a settembre, ma non oltre.

Ha detto che lascia il gioco non per odio o per mancanza di nuovi contenuti, ma perché sente di aver completato il suo Viaggio e di dover voltare pagina. Nelle sue nuove avventure creerà altri machinima (v. qui o qui)

Radio KGOH Cavern Dance

Poi è intervenuta Ghaelen, annunciando un concerto/ballo in Caverna, parte di un mini tour intorno al Metaverso. L’evento sarà il 19 agosto, con inizio in Space Ahnonay (con l’aiuto di Mir-o-Bot) per 90 minuti di Musica Spaziale.

Il concerto durerà alcune ore, la prima parte nella Caverna. Il programma completo è disponibile qui.

Ha anche detto che preparerà qualcosa legato agli eventi di meditazione/guarigione in autunno; maggiori dettagli seguiranno.

Vincitori della Battaglia dei D’niJ

Korov’ev ha fatto un intervallo per annunciare i vincitori della Battaglia dei D’niJ.

Corsi di lingua D’ni

Shokhootahn Rehn è salito sul palco per due annunci: innanzitutto, anche se non ha in programma lezioni di D’ni per questo mese, è stato disponibile nel quartiere Guild of Instructors’ Hood per mezz’ora dopo la riunione e di nuovo alle 6:00 CEST del giorno dopo.

Serate del Racconto di r’Tayrtahn

Poi, per le Serate del Racconto sta attualmente raccontando la storia di Myst: The Book of D’ni; il prossimo mese inizierà la storia dal gioco Myst III: Exile.

Le Serate del Racconto si tengono nel quartiere Tsahno’s Hood ogni domenica mattina, il raduno è intorno alla fontana alle 7:00 CEST, il racconto inizia alle 7:30 CEST. Per i racconti viene usata la chat vocale, quindi dovrete avere gli altoparlanti accesi (o le cuffie).

Se volete un promemoria, inviate una KImail (includendo il vostro numero KI nel testo) e vi aggiungerà alla sua lista Buddies. Il suo numero KI è 58324.

Cyan Q&A di Mysterium

Korov’ev poi ha riferito qualche notizia dal Cyan Q&A di Mysterium:
  • Stanno lavorando a un nuovo progetto, un nuovo IP, ma prevedono di rivelare quasi nulla su di esso finché non sarà completo ;)
  • Per quanto riguarda Obduction, Kaptar aveva alcune altre aree, che sarebbero state visivamente stupefacenti e con un gran bel puzzle associato ad esse; le riutilizzeranno per qualcos’altro in futuro.
  • I pannelli di controllo di Villein avevano un puzzle finale più complesso.
  • Stanno considerando il crowdfunding per piccoli progetti (non è sicuro se lo useranno per il nuovo IP, però)
  • Hanno ancora Uru in mente, ma sono impegnati con una lunga lista di progetti e nessuno di questi è legato al D’niverso. Non è previsto nemmeno un sequel per Obduction.
  • C’erano altre risposte relative al lore di Obduction, ma si è passato oltre ;)
  • Non ci sono piani per una versione Linux di Obduction; se ci fossero, sarebbero per una distro specifica.
  • A un certo punto prenderanno in considerazione di fare un Myst VR, magari un reboot, ma al momento non ci sono piani concreti.
  • Per alcuni progetti potrebbero concentrarsi prima sul VR, poi sulle versioni PC e PS4.
  • Stanno ancora cercando di ottenere i diritti per Myst III e IV, ma la strada è ancora lunga.
  • Infine, nuove parole D’ni!

-----

E questo è tutto per questo mese. Non scordatevi di donare per tenere aperta la Caverna!

La prossima Riunione Generale delle Gilde è prevista per sabato 2 settembre alle ore 21:00 CEST.

Alla prossima!

_________________
Image
KI #46116 Image Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
MacOS wrappers, D’ni Notes, DniTools, goodies


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:58 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Posts: 1131
Location: Central Europe
Sommario!

Music from the Ages

Karel è stato il primo, per annunciare la nuova stagione di Music from the Ages, a partire da domenica 10 alle 13:00 ora KI (21:00 CEST) nel quartiere DRC (1059) Bevin, cominciando con un Pirata Party – assicuratevi di portare yo ho ho in abbondanza e una bottiglia di rum.

Pirate Karel terrà anche un Fissure Party venerdì 15 alle 13:00 ora KI (21:00 CEST); troverete Pirate Karel nella piazza di Ae’gura, intorno alle 12:30 ora KI, per invitarvi nel suo Relto!

Intangibles

Tweek ha seguito, per un aggiornamento sullo stato degli Intangibles e del progetto Gateway. Di recente Doobes si è unito alla squadra per lavorare su Kalamee. In quanto a Tweek, si è preso carico del lavoro sul Nexus del Gateway: la modellazione e il texturing sono finiti, e adesso richiede il wiring. Questo è pensato come un Nexus separato per le Ere dei fan; non è ancora deciso se sarà accessibile attraverso una seconda pagina del libro del Nexus o come un secondo libro negli scaffali di Relto.

Assieme alla Biblioteca di Doobes, quando questi arriveranno su MO:ULa le porte saranno aperte per le Ere dei fan. Naturalmente questo sarà possibile solo dopo un adeguato testing su Minkata, il che richiederà un po’ di tempo, poiché sono emersi alcuni problemi nel far funzionare le Ere dei fan lì.

Potete seguire il lavoro di Tweek nel suo blog e nella sua pagina Facebook, e potete seguire il lavoro di Doobes nel suo blog e nella sua pagina Facebook.

Cavern Events’ Hood e Developer’s Hood

Susa’n ha ricordato alla gente che con Zeke365 di ritorno alla Superficie, il quartiere Cavern Events’ Hood e il quartiere Developer’s Hood sono ora senza un amministratore. Il primo ha 18 membri, non tutti attivi, ed è stato usato per promuovere eventi nella Caverna; il secondo ha 2 membri oltre a Zeke e Susa’n ed era pensato per fornire un ambiente in Caverna ai creatori di Ere, per raccogliere e affinare le loro abilità.

Susa’n ha creato due avatar, CE Susa’n (KI# 6787009) e Dev Susa’n (KI# 6796776); se siete interessati a continuare lo scopo pubblico per cui i Quartieri sono stati creati, potete mandare un PM a Susa’n qui, in Caverna o postare nel relativo thread.

Concerto NULP nella Cattedrale e Serata Caraibica NULPDance

Korov’ev ha poi annunciato il prossimo Concerto dei NULP a Cathedral, un’Era creata da DenDwaler; l’evento sarà sabato 23 alle 13:00 ora KI (21:00 CEST), lo stream sarà offerto da Seeker. Per sapere come raggiungere la Cattedrale, assicuratevi di leggere questo post nel forum della Gilda degli Scrittori.

Ma questo non è tutto, perché il 7 ottobre, alle 14:00 ora KI (22:00 CEST) (subito dopo l’AGM), i NULP terranno una Serata Caraibica in Ahnonay di Mir-o-Bot; per arrivarci, mandate “link” in PM a Mir-o-Bot (se non lo avete nella vostra lista Buddies, aggiungetelo digitando “/addbuddy 32319”).

I tesori nascosti, Parte 5

Korov’ev aveva anche un annuncio da parte di Mister Magic: la 5ª parte de I tesori nascosti, la nuova avventura magica assistita da robot, è in cantiere e dovrebbe essere rilasciata la prossima settimana.

Per iniziare l’avventura, mandate “meet” in PM a Magic Bot quando è in MagicHood, poi “startht”; se MagicBot non è nella vostra lista Buddies, aggiungetelo digitando “/addbuddy 27527”. Ma prima assicuratevi di leggere il tutorial!



E questo è quanto per questo mese. Non dimenticatevi di donare per tenere aperta la Caverna!

La prossima Riunione Generale delle Gilde è prevista per ottobre, sabato 7 alle 13:00 ora KI (21:00 CEST).

Alla prossima!

[Reveal] Spoiler: Raw Chatlog
(09/02 13:00:17) Korov'ev: Shorah and welcome to the 88th 89th All Guilds Meeting!
(09/02 13:00:21) Davide claps his hands
(09/02 13:00:22) thoekenem claps his hands
(09/02 13:00:28) mTX17 claps his hands
(09/02 13:00:32) Susa'n claps her hands
(09/02 13:00:34) rarified claps his hands
(09/02 13:00:35) Korov'ev: In the D'ni calendar today is Leetahr 20, 9673, and the time is 4:23:18:00 (more or less). September 89
(09/02 13:00:51) Ro"Jethhe passes a bottle of Kahlua around.
(09/02 13:00:55) Korov'ev: that last part is a typo
(09/02 13:01:08) Franklife claps his hands
(09/02 13:01:13) Korov'ev: it's 2017, if you didn't know
(09/02 13:01:21) Susa'n says DOH!
(09/02 13:01:27) enders bows
(09/02 13:01:27) Korov'ev: As usual, I'll remind you the 5 Meeting Rules:
(09/02 13:01:32) mTX17: that late? darn, i need to get the bus!
(09/02 13:01:37) Korov'ev: 1. Please *keep chatter to a minimum* while speakers are talking. The occasional comment or emote is fine, but be respectful and let the speaker finish.
(09/02 13:01:51) Korov'ev: 2. If you have a question for a speaker, please don't ask it directly: PM it to me. Be sure a "?" is somewhere in it to properly log the question in the queue.
(09/02 13:02:04) Korov'ev: 3. Speakers, please indicate when you are done speaking and ready for questions, and when you're ready for the next question.
(09/02 13:02:20) Korov'ev: 4. If a question requires a long explanation, we may have to skip it to keep things moving. In that case, you can always PM any speaker once they've left the stage.
(09/02 13:02:37) Korov'ev: 5. A summary and a chatlog of the Meeting will be published in the next few days on the MOULa forums.
(09/02 13:02:59) Korov'ev: Following this Meeting, those who need it could gather for an expedition to Tsogal and Delin :)
(09/02 13:03:09) Korov'ev: That said, let's get started!
(09/02 13:03:15) Susa'n cheers
(09/02 13:03:23) Korov'ev: Let's start with the new season of a well-known musical program by: Karel!
(09/02 13:03:29) Korov'ev claps his hands
(09/02 13:03:32) Susa'n claps her hands
(09/02 13:03:34) Calum Traveler claps his hands
(09/02 13:03:35) thoekenem claps his hands
(09/02 13:03:36) mTX17 claps his hands
(09/02 13:03:36) Mirphak claps his hands
(09/02 13:03:41) Davide claps his hands
(09/02 13:03:41) enders claps his hands
(09/02 13:03:46) Minasunda claps her hands
(09/02 13:03:50) Stylus claps his hands
(09/02 13:03:52) rarified claps his hands
(09/02 13:03:55) Roland (Mav Hungary) claps his hands
(09/02 13:04:09) Rod Snyder claps his hands
(09/02 13:04:51) Karel: Hello fellow explorers - my announcements will be quite short - LOL
(09/02 13:05:05)
(09/02 13:05:07) Karel: Just a couple of events to let you know about. :))
(09/02 13:05:22)
(09/02 13:05:24) Karel: 'Music from the Ages' will begin again on Sunday September 10th 2017 at 13.00KI in DRC(1059) Bevin (will be available on nexus). We will start off with a Pirate's Party so feel free to join us with plenty of Yo ho ho's and a bottle of Rum.
(09/02 13:05:50) Ro"Jethhe: ARRRRRRRRR
(09/02 13:05:58)
(09/02 13:06:01) Karel: Also Pirate Karel will be holding a Fissure Party on the 15th September @ 13.00ki time - ALL explorers Welcome. Please meet Pirate Karel in the Ae'gura Plaza from 12.30ki to meet him and travel to his Relto for the Fissure Party.
(09/02 13:06:27)
(09/02 13:06:29) Karel: Just keep an eye on the UruTunes.com Events Calendar :-D
(09/02 13:06:41)
(09/02 13:06:49) Kayara: cool
(09/02 13:06:50) Karel: Thats it - any questions
(09/02 13:07:02) Korov'ev: none in the queue
(09/02 13:07:09) Karel bows
(09/02 13:07:10) Korov'ev: Thank you Karel!
(09/02 13:07:11) Ro"Jethhe claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:12) Susa'n claps her hands
(09/02 13:07:14) MindWalker claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:15) Relentless claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:17) Davide claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:17) Korov'ev claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:18) Sylster claps her hands
(09/02 13:07:18) Stylus claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:18) Minasunda claps her hands
(09/02 13:07:18) AyaHawkeye claps her hands
(09/02 13:07:18) mTX17 claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:19) J'mee claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:34) Korov'ev: And now, a summary of the current status of Intangible stuff - let's welcome Tweek!
(09/02 13:07:42) Susa'n claps her hands
(09/02 13:07:43) J'mee claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:45) Karel claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:45) Calum Traveler claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:46) radioflux claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:48) Davide claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:48) mTX17 claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:49) Relentless claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:49) Sylster claps her hands
(09/02 13:07:49) thoekenem claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:49) Rabbit claps her hands
(09/02 13:07:50) Stylus claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:50) rarified claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:51) Finn claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:51) Korov'ev claps his hands
(09/02 13:07:52) Minasunda claps her hands
(09/02 13:08:09) Ro"Jethhe: I got a little tweek in my neck.
(09/02 13:08:09) Tweek: Greetings programs!
(09/02 13:08:37) Tweek: I figured I should stop by and give an update on Intangibles and the Gateway project.
(09/02 13:08:56) Tweek: We have recently added a new member to the group, Doobes has joined us and is looking at working on Kalamee.
(09/02 13:10:00) Tweek: I started taking up work on the Gateway Nexus once again after work stalled, the area is now finished with the modeling and texturing and is about to be sent over to Del for the wiring
(09/02 13:10:40) Tweek: Once the Gateway is finished this will open up Fan Content being added to the MOULa shard.
(09/02 13:10:54) Rabbit cheers
(09/02 13:10:58) J'mee claps his hands
(09/02 13:10:59) Ro"Jethhe is amazed!
(09/02 13:11:01) MindWalker: Wow!
(09/02 13:11:05) Shegitz1694 claps her hands
(09/02 13:11:07) Relentless claps his hands
(09/02 13:11:07) Susa'n is amazed!
(09/02 13:11:18) AyaHawkeye cheers
(09/02 13:11:21) Tweek: If anyone is interested in following developments I have a Facebook page set up for my content creation. - http://www.facebook.com/agesoftweek
(09/02 13:11:23) Ro"Jethhe is shocked!
(09/02 13:11:56) Tweek: I post IC related stuff regarding the Ages both intangibles and my own at http://www.dniexplorer.com
(09/02 13:12:03) Ro"Jethhe thanks you
(09/02 13:12:18) Tweek: Anyone have any questions at all?
(09/02 13:12:34) Korov'ev: none in the queue
(09/02 13:12:50) Korov'ev: Our next question is from Theo.
(09/02 13:12:51) Korov'ev: [Theo] Once this is implemented, how is it intended to manifest?
(09/02 13:13:14) Tweek: The Gateway or the Fan Ages in general?
(09/02 13:13:39) Theo: The gateway.
(09/02 13:13:56) Theo: Will it show as "Restoration Ages" in Nexus?
(09/02 13:14:12) Theo: Or use a separate Nexus book?
(09/02 13:14:17) Tweek: The Gateway will be a "seperate" Nexus where all Fan Ages are first placed. Discussion at the moment is either a Link will appear as a separate page in the Nexus Book (which I'm personally against)
(09/02 13:14:32) Tweek: I the other suggestion was adding a new book for it to the Relto shelves (which I am in favor of)
(09/02 13:14:42) Ro"Jethhe cheers
(09/02 13:14:46) Theo: I recommend a nexus book where new players won't find it.
(09/02 13:14:59) Theo: Rear center balcony of K'veer.
(09/02 13:15:25) Susa'n favors separate Nexus book in Relto bookcase
(09/02 13:15:26) radioflux: Heh
(09/02 13:15:33) Ro"Jethhe nods his head
(09/02 13:15:36) Tweek: It needs to be easily accessable regardless of the outcome.
(09/02 13:15:58) Tweek: Any other questions?
(09/02 13:16:00) Theo: Yes, but you don't want griefers showing off, and K'veer is relatively secure.
(09/02 13:16:07) Theo: it cannot even be shared.
(09/02 13:16:25) Korov'ev: Our next question is from rarified.
(09/02 13:16:25) Korov'ev: [rarified] Will you let Doobes use your Gateway in conjunction with his age to work out the kinks in getting fan ages to work with the MOULa client?
(09/02 13:16:43) Ro"Jethhe: Single Hand on the Book flap.
(09/02 13:18:02) Tweek: The Gateway will be used by all people who want their Ages on the MOULa shard. Once it's in place, people can build their Ages and send them to the Minkata Shard (I believe) to test them and bug fix.
(09/02 13:18:10) ural: Where does minkata shard fit in?
(09/02 13:18:23) Tweek: Once they are ready they'll go to the MOULa shard and a Link will show in the Gateway Nexus.
(09/02 13:18:57) rarified: Yes, but our first efforts at loading Doobes' ages into the MOULa client on Minkata crashed the client.
(09/02 13:19:05) Tweek: So any Fan Ages Doobes wants in the MOULa shard, any intangibles Ages, any of my own Ages would first show up in the Gateway
(09/02 13:19:15) rarified: I need time to work with a debugging client to diagnose the problem.
(09/02 13:19:28) Tweek: Oh I wasn't aware of that.
(09/02 13:19:43) rarified: And in turn, accessing Doobes' age currently had to be done with debugging commands.
(09/02 13:20:04) rarified: If the Gateway is near to completion, we can start debugging an "official" launching point
(09/02 13:20:04) Tweek: I'll have to ask him about that.
(09/02 13:20:22) rarified: for fan ages at the same time as the debugging of the first full fan age (which
(09/02 13:20:27) rarified: the Gateway also is).
(09/02 13:20:37) Tweek: Well near completion is a stretch, the building of the meshes and texturing is done. The wiring is still do to which will take some time.
(09/02 13:21:17) Theo: If something crashes in Minkata Shard, it shouldn't be allowed here until it's fixed there.
(09/02 13:21:18) rarified: Ok, well ... there may be changes needed in the wiring after we get the bugs out of how Doobes built his age.
(09/02 13:21:20) Korov'ev: I guess the details can be worked out later; good to know there are two alternatives close to being available
(09/02 13:21:49) Korov'ev: it has been asked what "wiring" means
(09/02 13:22:23) Tweek: Wiring is all the technical stuff for building an Ages. It is the scripting for animations, journals, and so forth.
(09/02 13:22:41) Rabbit: ahhh, scripting, thank you!
(09/02 13:22:56) radioflux: Like plumbing, but without plums
(09/02 13:23:02) Rabbit starts to laugh
(09/02 13:23:05) Karel: :))
(09/02 13:23:37) Tweek: Well I tend to use it as a general term for the technical stuff
(09/02 13:24:06) Tweek: So scripting sure, but also setting up Linking Books, Journals, avatar animations, material animations, and so forth
(09/02 13:24:20) Rabbit: lot of work!
(09/02 13:24:42) Tweek: It's the part of Age building that takes the longest imo
(09/02 13:24:55) Tweek: Any more questions?
(09/02 13:24:59) MindWalker: What scripting language does the wiring use?
(09/02 13:25:50) Tweek: Well I am currently using the old version of the Blender plugins (haven't moved to Korman yet) so there is Python and "alcscript"
(09/02 13:26:11) Tweek: Korman does away with the alcscript in favor of nodes which makes everything a lot easier
(09/02 13:26:32) Korov'ev: once the Gateway (or the Library) is ready, it should be passible to bring in Ages like Vothol or Fehnir House relatively quickly, is that right?
(09/02 13:26:54) rarified: Tweek or Me?
(09/02 13:27:03) Korov'ev: I guess both :)
(09/02 13:27:07) Ro"Jethhe cheers
(09/02 13:27:21) Frobozz claps his hands
(09/02 13:27:38) rarified: From the testing side, my preference is to test one age at a time, and in a staged manner.
(09/02 13:27:43) nazcig: clap hands
(09/02 13:27:54) Tweek: Well with Rustee's permission although Fehnir's house will be the new version not the one found currently on Gehn.
(09/02 13:28:22) rarified: At this point, we have to be suspicious of each age until we're sure both the process for designing and building,
(09/02 13:28:34) Ro"Jethhe nods his head
(09/02 13:28:35) rarified: as well as the interfacing with the client works for each age separately.
(09/02 13:29:14) rarified: I'll keep Minkata in sync with MOULa in terms of added ages, so the "normal" Minkata will have
(09/02 13:29:37) rarified: all fully tested and deployed ages available, plus possibly the ones staged for the next MOULa upgrade.
(09/02 13:30:02) nazcig: how we make upgrade
(09/02 13:30:08) Korov'ev: Great! I guess we should move on, now :)
(09/02 13:30:13) Tweek: Indeed
(09/02 13:30:20) Susa'n claps her hands
(09/02 13:30:21) Korov'ev claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:21) Korov'ev: Thank you Tweek!
(09/02 13:30:26) rarified claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:26) Tweek: No problem
(09/02 13:30:26) MindWalker claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:27) Davide claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:27) Relentless claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:28) Minasunda claps her hands
(09/02 13:30:29) mTX17 claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:29) Sylster claps her hands
(09/02 13:30:29) J'mee: So glad you folks have such a passion for this - its been a long time dream I know. I appreciate your efforts
(09/02 13:30:30) Finn claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:31) Frobozz claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:32) Calum Traveler claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:33) Kayara claps her hands
(09/02 13:30:34) Stylus claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:35) Rabbit claps her hands
(09/02 13:30:36) radioflux claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:36) Theo claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:38) Ro"Jethhe cheers
(09/02 13:30:39) Mirphak claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:39) Karel claps his hands
(09/02 13:30:44) Theo cheers
(09/02 13:30:52) Korov'ev: So, with Zeke365 back to the Surface, two Neighborhoods are looking for a new Major;
(09/02 13:30:58) Korov'ev: Let's hear what the duties entail from: Susa'n!
(09/02 13:31:06) Korov'ev claps his hands
(09/02 13:31:09) Davide claps his hands
(09/02 13:31:10) Ro"Jethhe claps his hands
(09/02 13:31:12) Relentless claps his hands
(09/02 13:31:12) Sylster claps her hands
(09/02 13:31:13) mTX17 claps his hands
(09/02 13:31:13) Karel claps his hands
(09/02 13:31:14) Mirphak claps his hands
(09/02 13:31:14) AyaHawkeye claps her hands
(09/02 13:31:14) Minasunda claps her hands
(09/02 13:31:16) J'mee claps his hands
(09/02 13:31:17) Calum Traveler claps his hands
(09/02 13:31:18) Susa'n: shorah b'shemtee
(09/02 13:31:30) Stylus claps his hands
(09/02 13:31:37) Susa'n: As you know, Zeke365 has returned to the Surface to continue his journey there.
(09/02 13:32:00) Susa'n: During his explorations in the Cavern, Zeke founded two hoods: Cavern Events' Hood and Developer's Hood.
(09/02 13:32:35) Susa'n: x Zeke asked me to join alternate avatars to each hood in case the community would like to continue the public purpose for each hood now that he has returned to the Surface.
(09/02 13:32:54) Shegitz1694 claps her hands
(09/02 13:32:56) Susa'n: Cavern Events' Hood is public and has 18 members, not all of whom are currently active in the community.
(09/02 13:33:20) Susa'n: Developer's Hood is public and has only 2 members besides Zeke's "Developer" avatar and my "Dev Susa'n" avatar.
(09/02 13:33:44) Susa'n: I'm here to announce I'm available to asset existing or new members who would like to continue the public purpose for one or both hoods.
(09/02 13:34:31) Susa'n: Cavern Events' Hood served a public purpose because Zeke advertised current events on the left imager, which made the hood attractive to visitors, and promoted the hood in the Cavern, in the http://www.mystonline.com forums and elsewhere.
(09/02 13:34:54) Susa'n: x Zeke's vision for Developer's Hood was to provide an environment for age creators to gather to hone their skills.
(09/02 13:35:35) Susa'n: After this meeting ends, I will stay awhile to join new members using my alternate avatars for each hood. I'm willing to wait for you to create an alternate avatar if none of your existing avatars wish to change hoods.
(09/02 13:35:47) Susa'n: This is my primary avatar and her KI # is 1040105.
(09/02 13:35:57) Susa'n: CE Susa'n's KI # is 6787009.
(09/02 13:36:17) Susa'n: Dev Susa'n's KI # is 6796776.
(09/02 13:36:22) Susa'n: Are there any questions?
(09/02 13:36:36) Korov'ev: none in the queue
(09/02 13:36:43) Susa'n: ok thank you
(09/02 13:36:44) Susa'n bows
(09/02 13:36:44) Ro"Jethhe claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:47) Calum Traveler claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:48) Relentless claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:48) rarified claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:48) Korov'ev claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:49) Korov'ev: Thank you Susa'n!
(09/02 13:36:49) AyaHawkeye claps her hands
(09/02 13:36:49) Finn claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:49) J'mee claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:49) Davide claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:49) Minasunda claps her hands
(09/02 13:36:49) thoekenem claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:50) Sylster claps her hands
(09/02 13:36:50) MindWalker claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:50) Stylus claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:53) mTX17 claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:56) Frobozz claps his hands
(09/02 13:36:58) Kayara claps her hands
(09/02 13:36:59) Karel claps his hands
(09/02 13:37:01) Mirphak claps his hands
(09/02 13:37:14) Theo claps his hands
(09/02 13:37:15) Korov'ev: Now, let me announce not one, but two events from the German NULPs group!
(09/02 13:37:24) Korov'ev: On Saturday 23rd at 13:00 KI time, they will hold a concert in Cathedral, a Fan Age written by DenDwaler.
(09/02 13:37:59) Korov'ev: the avatar is posessed...
(09/02 13:38:05) AyaHawkeye laughs
(09/02 13:38:05) Susa'n: (hugs)
(09/02 13:38:09) Korov'ev: The stream will be available at: http://www.urutunes.com/Seeker/
(09/02 13:38:19) Korov'ev: For more info on how to reach Cathedral, PM me after this Meeting or check the guide at: https://forum.guildofwriters.org/viewto ... 111&t=4611
(09/02 13:38:53) Korov'ev: Cathedral is in the Deep Island shard
(09/02 13:39:04) Korov'ev: Also, on Saturday, October 7th, at 14:00 KI time (right after the AGM), the NULPs will hold a Caribbean Night, in Mir-o-Bot's Ahnonay
(09/02 13:39:14) Korov'ev: To get there, PM "link" to Mir-o-Bot (if you don't have him in your Buddies list, add him by typing "/addbuddy 32319")
(09/02 13:39:35) Korov'ev: Any questions?
(09/02 13:39:58) Korov'ev: Speaking of bots, Part 5 of the Hidden Treasures, the new robot-assisted adventure by Mister Magic, is in the works and is expected to be released next week!
(09/02 13:40:13) Ro"Jethhe: OGM!
(09/02 13:40:19) Korov'ev: To begin the adventure, PM "meet" to MagicBot when he's in MagicHood, then "startht"
(09/02 13:40:31) Korov'ev: If MagicBot is not in your Buddies list, add him by typing "/addbuddy 27527"
(09/02 13:40:41) Korov'ev: But first, you should read the tutorial at http://magicworlds.actifforum.com/t1102-introduction
(09/02 13:41:11) Korov'ev: Well, time to wrap up this meeting, with the summary of the upcoming events (times in KI time)!
(09/02 13:41:20) Korov'ev: A list of events is present also in the left imager of the Guild of Messengers' Hood
(09/02 13:41:31) Korov'ev: The Guild of Greeters' Hood is staffed Monday-Saturday 13:45-14:15
(09/02 13:41:39) Korov'ev: September is a month full of D'ni holidays!
(09/02 13:41:41) Susa'n thanks GoMe for the one-page list!
(09/02 13:41:49) Korov'ev: Sun 3rd: The Day of Dancing
(09/02 13:41:57) Korov'ev: Sun 24th: Founding of the original Guild of Writers
(09/02 13:42:07) Korov'ev: Thu 28th: First Arrival of the Great King
(09/02 13:42:14) Korov'ev: Not a D'ni holiday, but an event to remember: Mon 18th, the Great Crash of 2014
(09/02 13:42:23) Ro"Jethhe groans
(09/02 13:42:31) AyaHawkeye laughs
(09/02 13:42:35) Frobozz starts to laugh
(09/02 13:42:36) Korov'ev: heh
(09/02 13:42:41) Korov'ev: Sun 3rd & 17th @ 13:00: Radio Free D'ni, in Ae'gura Plaza & SL [www.urutunes.com/RFD]
(09/02 13:42:48) Korov'ev: Sun 10th @ 13:00: Music from the Ages with Karel, in DRC (1059) Bevin [www.urutunes.com/Karel]
(09/02 13:42:54) Korov'ev: Fri 15th @ 12:30: Pirate Karel Fissure Party, meetup in Ae'gura Plaza
(09/02 13:43:00) Korov'ev: Every Fri @ 16:00: Fil's Music Stream, in Ae'gura Plaza [www.urutunes.com/Fil
(09/02 13:43:07) Korov'ev: Sat 9th & 23rd @ 12:00: Joker's Dance Parties, in Ae'gura Plaza [www.urutunes.com/Joker]
(09/02 13:43:13) Korov'ev: Sat 23rd @ 13:00: NULPs Cathedral Concert [seeker.caster.fm]
(09/02 13:43:21) Korov'ev: Every Sat @ 16:00: Karaoke Parties, in Karaoke's Hood & SL
(09/02 13:43:27) Korov'ev: Every Sat @ 23:00: r'Tayrtahn's Story Nights, in Tsahno's Hood
(09/02 13:43:36) Korov'ev: And...
(09/02 13:43:45) Korov'ev: The next All Guilds Meeting is planned for October, Saturday 7th at 13:00 KIt
(09/02 13:43:53) Korov'ev: Please consider donating to Cyan, to keep the Cavern open: http://www.mystonline.com/en/donate
(09/02 13:44:05) Korov'ev bows
(09/02 13:44:05) Korov'ev: And with that, the Meeting is ended. Thank you all for coming, see you next time!

_________________
Image
KI #46116 Image Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
MacOS wrappers, D’ni Notes, DniTools, goodies


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:49 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Posts: 1131
Location: Central Europe
Ecco il sommario della (breve) Riunione di questo mese!

Serata del retaggio

In quello che è stato probabilmente l’annuncio più breve di un AGM :lol: Jamie Marchant ha presentato la prossima Serata del Retaggio, incentrata sulle Gilde, il 12 novembre alle 21:00 CET, nel quartiere The Heritage Night’s Hood.

Minkata

rarified ha dato un rapido aggiornamento a proposito dello shard sperimentale Minkata, riguardo a una correzione per il comportamento imprevedibile che si presenta quando si elimina un avatar; servono ancora un po’ di prove con avatar sacrificabili. Quindi, se potete, create un po’ di avatar e verificate che la procedura di cancellazione elimini quello corretto! In caso contrario, scrivete un rapporto qui.

Il Favoloso Magico Tesoro

Korov’ev ha menzionato che per vari motivi, Mister Magic dovrà chiudere la sua avventura assistita da robot, Il Favoloso Magico Tesoro, il 31 dicembre. I robot già non accettano nuovi giocatori, quindi se avete iniziato, ora è il momento di arrivare alla conclusione! I Tesori Nascosti per ora rimane, ma anche quello potrebbe presto chiudere.

Sessione musicale: ABBA

Max ha annunciato la sua sessione musicale dedicata agli ABBA, domenica 5 novembre alle 21:00 CET.



E questo è quanto per questo mese. Non dimenticatevi di donare per tenere aperta la Caverna!

La prossima Riunione Generale delle Gilde è prevista per sabato 2 dicembre alle 21:00 CET.

Alla prossima!

[Reveal] Spoiler: Raw Chatlog
(11/04 12:59:57) Korov'ev: Shorah and welcome to the 91st All Guilds Meeting!
(11/04 12:59:58) Frobozz claps his hands
(11/04 13:00:01) MindWalker cheers
(11/04 13:00:04) rarified claps his hands
(11/04 13:00:09) Korov'ev: In the D'ni calendar today is Leevofo 13, 9673, and the time is 0:01:10:00 (more or less).
(11/04 13:00:14) mTX17 claps his hands
(11/04 13:00:15) Eternal Seeker says hey
(11/04 13:00:19) Korov'ev: Almost perfect time!
(11/04 13:00:32) Korov'ev: As usual, I'll remind you the 5 Meeting Rules:
(11/04 13:00:55) Korov'ev: 1. Please *keep chatter to a minimum* while speakers are talking. The occasional comment or emote is fine, but be respectful and let the speaker finish.
(11/04 13:01:13) Korov'ev: 2. If you have a question for a speaker, please don't ask it directly: PM it to me. Be sure a "?" is somewhere in it to properly log the question in the queue.
(11/04 13:01:29) Korov'ev: 3. Speakers, please indicate when you are done speaking and ready for questions, and when you're ready for the next question.
(11/04 13:01:45) Korov'ev: 4. If a question requires a long explanation, we may have to skip it to keep things moving. In that case, you can always PM any speaker once they've left the stage.
(11/04 13:01:58) Korov'ev: 5. A summary and a chatlog of the Meeting will be published in the next few days on the MOULa forums.
(11/04 13:02:18) Korov'ev: Following this Meeting, those who need it could gather for an expedition to Tsogal and Delin!
(11/04 13:02:26) Korov'ev: That said, let's get started!
(11/04 13:02:39) mTX17 cheers
(11/04 13:02:42) Korov'ev: Let's start with a couple of events from: Jamie Marchant!
(11/04 13:02:48) Korov'ev claps his hands
(11/04 13:02:51) thoekenem claps his hands
(11/04 13:02:52) rarified claps his hands
(11/04 13:02:52) mTX17 claps his hands
(11/04 13:03:00) Minasunda claps her hands
(11/04 13:03:02) Rabbit claps her hands
(11/04 13:03:07) Obelisk claps his hands
(11/04 13:03:10) Soliska claps her hands
(11/04 13:03:11) Eternal Seeker claps his hands
(11/04 13:03:18) JamieM(2.0): will be talking about the guilds at the next Heritage Night, which will be November 11th at 13 Ki time.
(11/04 13:03:27) JamieM(2.0): Make sure you go into cavern around that time cause Daylight Savings Time will have started for some of us by that date.
(11/04 13:03:46) JamieM(2.0): That is all.
(11/04 13:04:14) Rabbit claps her hands
(11/04 13:04:24) JamieM(2.0): Any questoins?
(11/04 13:04:28) Emor D'ni Lap: wow, briefest message ever!
(11/04 13:04:33) rarified: :)
(11/04 13:04:43) Korov'ev: Heritage Night's hood, right?
(11/04 13:04:57) JamieM(2.0): Oh right thanks, I'll update my post
(11/04 13:05:24) Korov'ev: well, that was quick!
(11/04 13:05:39) Korov'ev: Thanks, Jamie! :)
(11/04 13:05:48) radioflux: leaves more time for drinking!
(11/04 13:05:49) Emor D'ni Lap applauds
(11/04 13:05:50) mTX17 claps his hands
(11/04 13:05:50) Minasunda claps her hands
(11/04 13:05:52) Korov'ev claps his hands
(11/04 13:05:56) Soliska claps her hands
(11/04 13:05:56) MindWalker claps his hands
(11/04 13:05:58) cjherkeless claps his hands
(11/04 13:05:59) Mirphak: shorah all
(11/04 13:06:00) rarified claps his hands
(11/04 13:06:16) Korov'ev: And now, some news from OpenUru.org: let's welcome rarified!
(11/04 13:06:19) mTX17 hugs mirphak
(11/04 13:06:22) Korov'ev cheers
(11/04 13:06:23) thoekenem claps his hands
(11/04 13:06:26) JamieM(2.0): It short but I find I get more attendance when going too the AGM
(11/04 13:06:27) mTX17 claps his hands
(11/04 13:06:31) Obelisk claps his hands
(11/04 13:06:31) Rabbit claps her hands
(11/04 13:06:33) Emor D'ni Lap cheers rarified
(11/04 13:06:34) JamieM(2.0) claps his hands
(11/04 13:06:35) Mirphak claps his hands
(11/04 13:06:35) Minasunda claps her hands
(11/04 13:06:37) Soliska claps her hands
(11/04 13:06:40) rarified waves hello
(11/04 13:06:44) JamieM(2.0) waves hello
(11/04 13:06:45) rarified: Shorah All!
(11/04 13:06:56) rarified: Just a quickie as well...
(11/04 13:07:12) rarified: Last night I installed a fix from Chogon onto Minkata.
(11/04 13:07:29) rarified: I haven't had time to write up a forum post for it, but one of you will recognize it.
(11/04 13:07:52) rarified: It is a fix for the unpredictable behavior when deleting an avatar.
(11/04 13:08:08) Thumbs up from mTX17
(11/04 13:08:09) rarified: There was the possibility that when you chose an avatar to delete and
(11/04 13:08:15) JamieM(2.0): LOL oh yes that's a prity bad bug
(11/04 13:08:24) rarified: quickly pressed the "Confirm" button, it would delete the wrong one.
(11/04 13:08:44) rarified: So if some of you can appear on Minkata and try adding and
(11/04 13:09:03) rarified: deleting avatars with various speeds responding to the prompts,
(11/04 13:09:15) rarified: check that the right avatar is created and removed.
(11/04 13:09:33) rarified: I'll do a writeup and announcement on the OU Minkata forum topic as
(11/04 13:09:36) rarified: soon as I can.
(11/04 13:09:39) Emor D'ni Lap: will do!
(11/04 13:09:44) rarified: That is all for now. :D
(11/04 13:10:02) JamieM(2.0): I will check that soon myself
(11/04 13:10:08) rarified: Questions, anyone?
(11/04 13:10:11) Korov'ev: I have a question about Minkata...
(11/04 13:10:18) rarified: Q away!
(11/04 13:10:31) Korov'ev: is the beta version already released?
(11/04 13:10:42) rarified: Not yet (blush).
(11/04 13:10:59) rarified: RL has been busy. Banking, new furnace, new solar power, etc.
(11/04 13:11:18) Korov'ev: heh :)
(11/04 13:11:33) JamieM(2.0) gives rafified a thumbs up for installing "new" solar power
(11/04 13:11:44) rarified: It's still there where I left it... I had installed Doobes' first age and
(11/04 13:12:05) rarified: was working to debug the interconnection with the client
(11/04 13:12:10) rarified: that was causing a client crash.
(11/04 13:12:46) Korov'ev: Are there other questions?
(11/04 13:12:54) rarified: Andthing else?
(11/04 13:13:01) rarified: ^Any
(11/04 13:13:13) Korov'ev: Seems not. Thank you rarified!
(11/04 13:13:16) rarified: Ok, thanks all!
(11/04 13:13:23) Korov'ev claps his hands
(11/04 13:13:24) Susa'n claps her hands
(11/04 13:13:24) JamieM(2.0): Yes if we test the bug what avatar is deleted if the bug still exits?
(11/04 13:13:25) Davide claps his hands
(11/04 13:13:26) MindWalker claps his hands
(11/04 13:13:30) Minasunda claps her hands
(11/04 13:13:32) cjherkeless claps his hands
(11/04 13:13:32) Obelisk claps his hands
(11/04 13:13:37) Rabbit claps her hands
(11/04 13:13:37) JamieM(2.0) claps his hands
(11/04 13:13:46) Eternal Seeker claps his hands
(11/04 13:13:50) Mirphak claps his hands
(11/04 13:14:30) Korov'ev: I guess the one directly under the delete button?
(11/04 13:14:32) rarified: @JamieM It's unpredictable.
(11/04 13:15:06) Susa'n: When the bug happened to me (twice), the second avatar was deleted when I tried to delete the fourth avatar
(11/04 13:15:21) Rabbit leans left
(11/04 13:15:24) Tereeza leans right
(11/04 13:15:43) JamieM(2.0): Uh I see
(11/04 13:16:09) Korov'ev: Max will be here in a few minutes for an update on his music sessions
(11/04 13:16:32) Korov'ev: In the meantime, a quick note from MagicBot...
(11/04 13:16:42) rarified: If we don't see the bug after I see a few people on Minkata I'll push the fix up to the MOULa staging area.
(11/04 13:17:01) Rabbit claps her hands
(11/04 13:17:09) Thumbs up from Mirphak
(11/04 13:17:20) Susa'n: Thank you, rarified :)
(11/04 13:17:32) Korov'ev: Possibly try making a few throwaway avatars
(11/04 13:17:46) Korov'ev: so you have all the slots filled
(11/04 13:17:49) rarified: "rarified_soontodie"
(11/04 13:17:55) Korov'ev: For work and personal reasons, Mister Magic will have to close the Fabulous Magical Treasure in December 31st
(11/04 13:18:31) Korov'ev: He travels for work, and his connection is a bit unstable
(11/04 13:18:40) Korov'ev: The bots already won't accept new players. So if you started, now it's time to rush to the end!
(11/04 13:18:51) Rabbit: rats
(11/04 13:18:52) Korov'ev: The other adventure, The Hidden Treasures, for now will stay online.
(11/04 13:20:59) Korov'ev: Well, while we wait, I'll present the summary of this month's events (times in KI time)...
(11/04 13:21:09) Korov'ev: A calendar is also present in the left imager of the Guild of Messengers' Hood and of the Cavern Events' Hood
(11/04 13:21:21) Korov'ev: We have a few anniversaries this month!
(11/04 13:21:33) Korov'ev: Sat 11th is Leevofo 18 in the D'ni calendar, the Third Feast of the Maker
(11/04 13:21:50) Korov'ev: It's also the anniversary of Uru: Ages Beyond Myst, released in 2003
(11/04 13:22:02) MindWalker cheers
(11/04 13:22:04) Korov'ev: Fri 17th is the anniversary of Prologue, or Ubisoft-MOUL, released in 2003
(11/04 13:22:14) Korov'ev: nice day :)
(11/04 13:22:15) JamieM(2.0) cheers
(11/04 13:22:25) Korov'ev: Wed 22nd is Leevofo 27 in the D'ni Calendar, the day of the coronation of King Kerath, the last King of D'ni.
(11/04 13:22:36) Korov'ev: And here's Max!
(11/04 13:22:47) Korov'ev claps his hands
(11/04 13:22:50) cjherkeless claps his hands
(11/04 13:22:51) Davide claps his hands
(11/04 13:22:51) mTX17 claps his hands
(11/04 13:22:52) thoekenem claps his hands
(11/04 13:22:53) Susa'n claps her hands
(11/04 13:22:55) rarified claps his hands
(11/04 13:22:55) Mirphak claps his hands
(11/04 13:22:58) Minasunda claps her hands
(11/04 13:23:00) Soliska claps her hands
(11/04 13:23:04) Eternal Seeker claps his hands
(11/04 13:23:07) Obelisk claps his hands
(11/04 13:23:07) Korov'ev: Music!
(11/04 13:23:08) Max: my clock ran away...
(11/04 13:23:13) Emor D'ni Lap: good fill Koro
(11/04 13:23:16) Max: So, very briefly... Tomorrow SUNDAY November 5th we'll do a SUNDAY MUSIC SESSION. From 13:00 to 15:00 KI Time. The Session will be dedicated to All About ABBA...
(11/04 13:23:33) Max: AND... You can make a REQUEST for any song by ABBA to be played...
(11/04 13:23:58) Korov'ev cheers
(11/04 13:24:06) Max: You'll get to hear... let's say, some very different versions of some of the songs as well as the most known tunes. Pre-show music starts soon after 12:00'ish.
(11/04 13:24:22) Max: Oh, and he next Sunday Session might be at Nov. 19th... or Dec 3rd. And about Bees... That's all & thank you.
(11/04 13:24:28) Max bows
(11/04 13:24:46) Max: om... any questions?
(11/04 13:24:47) Susa'n claps her hands
(11/04 13:24:48) Korov'ev: stream at http://www.urutunes.com/Max/ as usual?
(11/04 13:25:01) Max: yup, that's the one Kor
(11/04 13:25:06) mTX17 claps his hands
(11/04 13:25:08) Davide claps his hands
(11/04 13:25:08) rarified claps his hands
(11/04 13:25:10) JamieM(2.0) claps his hands
(11/04 13:25:11) Minasunda claps her hands
(11/04 13:25:13) Rabbit claps her hands
(11/04 13:25:14) cjherkeless claps his hands
(11/04 13:25:14) Obelisk claps his hands
(11/04 13:25:16) Korov'ev: Is there a specific location in the Cavern?
(11/04 13:25:20) rarified bends his ear
(11/04 13:25:25) Max: and I need to update mu KI...
(11/04 13:25:45) Max: naah... let's run around aimlessly
(11/04 13:25:55) Thumbs up from Korov'ev
(11/04 13:26:01) Max: or around in the Hall of Kings
(11/04 13:26:09) mTX17: run in my arms :))
(11/04 13:26:14) Korov'ev: So...
(11/04 13:26:24) Korov'ev: A one-page calendar of events is also posted to left imager in Shorah gah bigtotee's Hood
(11/04 13:26:50) Korov'ev: So two location to check events! :)
(11/04 13:26:59) Susa'n cheers
(11/04 13:27:02) Korov'ev: Now, for what's going on in the Cavern...
(11/04 13:27:09) Korov'ev: The Guild of Greeters' Hood is staffed Monday-Saturday 13:45-14:15, if you need hints or info about the Cavern
(11/04 13:27:17) Korov'ev: Sun 12 & 26 @ 13:00: Radio Free D'ni, in Ae'gura Plaza & SL [www.urutunes.com/RFD]
(11/04 13:27:31) Korov'ev: Every Sun @ 13:00: Meeting Place Gatherings, in Meeting Place's Hood
(11/04 13:27:38) Korov'ev: Every Wed @ 12:00: NULPsday, in German NULP's Hood
(11/04 13:27:46) Korov'ev: Every Fri @ 16:00: Fil's Music Stream, in Ae'gura Plaza [www.urutunes.com/Fil]
(11/04 13:27:58) Korov'ev: Sat 4 & 18 @ 12:00: Joker's Dance Parties, in Ae'gura Plaza [www.urutunes.com/Joker]
(11/04 13:28:07) Korov'ev: Every Sat @ 16:00: Karaoke Parties, in Karaoke's Hood & SL
(11/04 13:28:13) Korov'ev: Every Sat @ 23:00: r'Tayrtahn's Story Nights, in Tsahno's Hood
(11/04 13:28:23) Korov'ev: And...
(11/04 13:28:31) Korov'ev: The next All Guilds Meeting is planned for December, Saturday 2nd at 13:00 KIt
(11/04 13:28:40) Rabbit claps her hands
(11/04 13:28:40) Korov'ev: Please consider donating to Cyan, to keep the Cavern open: http://www.mystonline.com/en/donate
(11/04 13:28:48) JamieM(2.0) claps his hands
(11/04 13:28:52) rarified claps his hands
(11/04 13:28:55) Davide claps his hands
(11/04 13:28:56) Viktor Riven claps his hands
(11/04 13:28:56) Minasunda claps her hands
(11/04 13:28:56) Mirphak claps his hands
(11/04 13:28:57) Susa'n claps her hands
(11/04 13:28:58) Eternal Seeker claps his hands
(11/04 13:28:59) Obelisk claps his hands
(11/04 13:29:00) Soliska claps her hands
(11/04 13:29:08) Korov'ev: wait! a question from Susan!
(11/04 13:29:14) Susa'n: :)
(11/04 13:29:22) Emor D'ni Lap thanks Korov'ev
(11/04 13:29:27) Susa'n: Tomorrow - Sunday, NOvember 5 - Daylight Savings Time ENDS in the U.S.
(11/04 13:29:38) Susa'n: We will have one more hour to sleep in :)
(11/04 13:29:48) Susa'n: Do we know whether Cyan will change KI time tomorrow?
(11/04 13:29:55) JamieM(2.0): They will
(11/04 13:30:06) Korov'ev: (here it ended a week ago :p )
(11/04 13:30:20) Max: indeed... tricky, dat
(11/04 13:30:23) JamieM(2.0): It takes place automatically
(11/04 13:30:30) Susa'n: Thanks, Jamie!
(11/04 13:30:35) rarified: Is that another bug I/we need to fix? *sheesh*
(11/04 13:30:55) Korov'ev: yeah, it should change on its own
(11/04 13:31:23) Korov'ev: everybody with a clock, tomorrow!
(11/04 13:31:28) rarified: ADT == Algae Daylight Time
(11/04 13:31:32) mTX17: drop a pellet at 2:59am and see cavern symbols one hour earlier. if you are quck :)
(11/04 13:31:37) JamieM(2.0): I am Candian, do they have Day Light Savings Time in the state New Mixico is in?
(11/04 13:31:44) Susa'n: lol @ rarified
(11/04 13:31:51) JamieM(2.0): *Candian
(11/04 13:31:52) Korov'ev bows
(11/04 13:31:52) Korov'ev: And with that, this (rather short) Meeting is ended. Thank you all for coming, see you next time!

_________________
Image
KI #46116 Image Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
MacOS wrappers, D’ni Notes, DniTools, goodies


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Posts: 1131
Location: Central Europe
Sommario!

Serata del Retaggio

Jamie Marchant ha presentato la prossima Serata del Retaggio, che riguarderà le festività D’ni, il giorno 9 dicembre alle 21:00 CET, nel quartiere The Heritage Night’s Hood. Trascrizioni per le passate Serate del Retaggio sono disponibili nella pagina web.

Anniversario di MO:ULa

Minasunda ha presentato i piani per l’imminente 8º Anniversario di MO:ULa, nella settimana del 4–8 febbraio 2018. Alcuni eventi sono già pianificati, altri sono ancora da definire, e gli organizzatori stanno cercando presentatori disponibili per organizzare personalmente eventi. Ci saranno door-run (portatone?, N.d.K.), giochi di marcatori e programmi musicali; i bot assisteranno, e gli imbroglioni saranno ricoperti di pece e piume :twisted:

Per ulteriori dettagli, consultate il relativo thread in questo forum o il gruppo Facebook MOULa : Anniversaries - Holidays - Events.

Xeniphers’ Race II

Domenica 26 Novembre Zesty of Xeniphers e la Guild of Wizards ha tenuto una gara nell’Isola, per promuovere la consapevolezza del CavCon. Radio Free D’ni ha fornito la colonna sonora, e i vincitori sono stati mafasa (2º) e thoekenem (1º)!

The Lost Art

Korov’ev ha concluso la sessione degli oratori ricordando alla folla che il 4º episodio di The Lost Art, il machinima di MystiTech Productions, uscirà sabato 9.



E questo è quanto per questo mese. Non dimenticatevi di donare per tenere aperta la Caverna!

La prossima Riunione Generale delle Gilde è prevista per sabato 6 gennaio 2018 alle 21:00 CET.

Alla prossima!

[Reveal] Spoiler: Raw Chatlog
(12/02 13:00:45) Korov'ev: Shorah and welcome to the 92nd All Guilds Meeting, the last of 2017!
(12/02 13:00:57) Korov'ev: In the D'ni calendar today is Leevobro 6, 9673, and the time is 1:05:10:00 (more or less).
(12/02 13:01:05) Korov'ev: As usual, I'll remind you the 5 Meeting Rules:
(12/02 13:01:16) Korov'ev: 1. Please *keep chatter to a minimum* while speakers are talking. The occasional comment or emote is fine, but be respectful and let the speaker finish.
(12/02 13:01:32) Korov'ev: 2. If you have a question for a speaker, please don't ask it directly: PM it to me. Be sure a "?" is somewhere in it to properly log the question in the queue.
(12/02 13:01:49) Korov'ev: 3. Speakers, please indicate when you are done speaking and ready for questions, and when you're ready for the next question.
(12/02 13:02:09) Korov'ev: 4. If a question requires a long explanation, we may have to skip it to keep things moving. In that case, you can always PM any speaker once they've left the stage.
(12/02 13:02:30) Korov'ev: 5. A summary and a chatlog of the Meeting will be published in the next few days on the MOULa forums.
(12/02 13:02:47) Korov'ev: Following this Meeting, those who need it could gather for an expedition to Tsogal and Delin ;)
(12/02 13:02:48) Morph: This part takes longer than the AGM lol
(12/02 13:03:05) Korov'ev: hopefully not!
(12/02 13:03:13) Korov'ev: let's get started!
(12/02 13:03:19) mTX17 claps his hands
(12/02 13:03:22) thoekenem claps his hands
(12/02 13:03:22) mTX17 cheers
(12/02 13:03:27) Morph claps his hands
(12/02 13:03:28) mTX17 throws confetti
(12/02 13:03:32) Korov'ev: Let's start with an announcement from: Jamie Marchant!
(12/02 13:03:32) Boywhith claps his hands
(12/02 13:03:41) Kayara: How many speakers will we have today?
(12/02 13:03:41) Korov'ev claps his hands
(12/02 13:03:42) Boywhith claps his hands
(12/02 13:03:44) Viktor Riven claps his hands
(12/02 13:03:46) mTX17 claps his hands
(12/02 13:03:48) Boywhith: 258.
(12/02 13:03:50) Sylster claps her hands
(12/02 13:03:51) Karel claps his hands
(12/02 13:03:53) thoekenem claps his hands
(12/02 13:03:54) Morph: Ouch
(12/02 13:04:14) Korov'ev: more or less!
(12/02 13:04:23) JamieM(2.0): On December 9th at 13 Ki time, I will be presenting my next Heritage Night
(12/02 13:04:51) JamieM(2.0): It will be on D'ni holidays.
(12/02 13:05:09) JamieM(2.0): It will be in the Heritage Night hood as usual.
(12/02 13:05:19) JamieM(2.0): That is all, any questionts
(12/02 13:05:46) Korov'ev: none in the queue
(12/02 13:06:03) JamieM(2.0): Ok I will set down then
(12/02 13:06:06) Korov'ev: but you could say a few words about the heritage night itself
(12/02 13:06:30) JamieM(2.0): Ok
(12/02 13:07:24) Emor D'ni Lap: some people here may not know the purpose of Heritage Night
(12/02 13:08:00) JamieM(2.0): Hertiage Night is a reguler event where I talk about the game's real world and in universe history
(12/02 13:08:21) JamieM(2.0): It was started a while ago and took it over a few years agao
(12/02 13:08:38) JamieM(2.0): You can learn about what we did on the blog
(12/02 13:08:53) JamieM(2.0): Korov'ew we inlcude it on his log
(12/02 13:09:02) JamieM(2.0): hold on while I get the exact URL
(12/02 13:09:25) JamieM(2.0): https://heritagenight.wordpress.com/
(12/02 13:09:48) JamieM(2.0): Do we have time for general questoins about Heritage Night?
(12/02 13:09:54) Korov'ev: sure
(12/02 13:10:20) JamieM(2.0): That's it for my explainastion
(12/02 13:10:35) mTX17 thanks Jamie
(12/02 13:10:44) Korov'ev: if there are no questions...
(12/02 13:10:47) KittyRenee: sorry I'm late!
(12/02 13:10:55) Korov'ev: Thank you Jamie!
(12/02 13:11:02) Korov'ev claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:02) Boywhith claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:04) Eternal Seeker claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:04) mTX17 claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:05) Minasunda claps her hands
(12/02 13:11:05) Sylster claps her hands
(12/02 13:11:08) Karel claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:12) Roland (Mav Hungary) claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:13) Massygo claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:15) Narameh: shorah b' shemtee all, sorry I am late
(12/02 13:11:17) Kayara claps her hands
(12/02 13:11:21) Obelisk claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:33) Korov'ev: And now, let's hear about an upcoming Anniversary: let's welcome Minasunda and the GULPs!
(12/02 13:11:39) Korov'ev claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:47) Sylster claps her hands
(12/02 13:11:48) Narameh claps her hands
(12/02 13:11:48) JamieM(2.0) claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:50) Obelisk claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:51) Roland (Mav Hungary) claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:52) Karel claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:53) Massygo claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:53) Korov'ev: For those who don't know, the GULPs are a group from Germany, very active in dancing and organizing events
(12/02 13:11:54) thoekenem claps his hands
(12/02 13:11:57) Emor D'ni Lap applauds
(12/02 13:11:58) Kayara claps her hands
(12/02 13:12:00) Franklife claps his hands
(12/02 13:12:03) mTX17 claps his hands
(12/02 13:12:04) Minasunda: Shorah explorers and friends. As you know, my English is not that good. I hope it is understandable and please forgive me my mistakes.
(12/02 13:12:08) Viktor Riven claps his hands
(12/02 13:12:14) Rabbit claps her hands
(12/02 13:12:25) Minasunda: I was entrusted with the planning of the 8th anniversary of MOULa. The festival week will take place from 4th to 8th February 2018.
(12/02 13:12:39) Minasunda: Some events are already planned. For some, negotiations are still ongoing. And there are still looking for hosts who would like to organize an event themselves.
(12/02 13:12:58) Minasunda: Especially, the people behind the pond are called to plan some events that are also better in time for these people.
(12/02 13:13:15) Minasunda: On the facebook group page "MOULa - anniversaries, holidays, events" you will find a detailed plan with lots of information about the already planned events.
(12/02 13:13:39) Minasunda: Also in the forum of Myst Online Uru Live a preliminary event plan is posted. Also there with many details.
(12/02 13:14:00) Minasunda: The planned events on 4 February have already been decided.
(12/02 13:14:12) Minasunda: The Opening Ceremony will make Ghaelen at 10 KI in the Watchers Pub.
(12/02 13:14:25) Minasunda: At 11 KI a commemoration will take place in the Kahlo Pub.
(12/02 13:14:37) Minasunda: At 12 KI starts the Nulp Dance Show in K'veer.
(12/02 13:14:51) Minasunda: At 13 KI Radio Free Dni with "MOULa 8th Anniversary Show", which is also the 85th show of RFD
(12/02 13:15:06) Minasunda: After the broadcast of RFD it is possible to add an event from 15 KI. If no other event is planned, RFD will entertain us with music for a little while longer. Thanks AlanD.
(12/02 13:15:21) Minasunda: Furthermore it is planned :
(12/02 13:15:31) Minasunda: on February 5th:
(12/02 13:15:42) Minasunda: a door run Battle - hosted by Eternal Seeker. Teams must register with Eternal Seeker no later than 3 February.
(12/02 13:15:59) Minasunda: The size of the teams is not mandatory. If there is a team that thinks to do it with 2 or 3 people then that is allowed. I would be curious to see that. ;)
(12/02 13:16:16) Minasunda: After the Battle there is a "Voyage to Harmony" at a mysterious place in Eder Gira. Hosted by Minasunda
(12/02 13:16:30) Minasunda: on February 6th:
(12/02 13:16:41) Minasunda: Italian Rooftop Dance Party on the DRC balcony hosted by Davide.
(12/02 13:16:55) Minasunda: Photo Exposition in the Greeters Pub hosted by Eternal Seeker
(12/02 13:17:07) Minasunda: on february 7th:
(12/02 13:17:18) Minasunda: Fire meet Water Battle in Ahnonay hosted by German Nulp Hood
(12/02 13:17:30) Minasunda: The teams (consisting of 3 players) should register with Eternal Seeker or Minasunda by 5 February at the latest. The rules can be found on Facebook or in the forum. On request I can send you as a KI mail.
(12/02 13:17:58) Minasunda: on february 8th:
(12/02 13:18:12) Minasunda: Larry LeDeay gives you the opportunity to get behind the mystery of D'ni numbers. 11 KI to 12 KI "D'ni numbers and math" in the Guild of Greeters Hood.
(12/02 13:18:42) Minasunda: From 13 KI the big Final celebration is planned with Yoda's light show and Karel's Myst music. I hope Yoda can do that. I have not been able to interview him yet. But I'm confident. :)
(12/02 13:19:10) Minasunda: Now you are asked. Supplement our event plan with your own events. Let me know what, when, where. So I can include it in the calendar. Think and be creative and let us make the 8th Anniversary an unforgettable birthday party.
(12/02 13:19:25) Rabbit cheers
(12/02 13:19:27) Night-Tripper: WOW! well done
(12/02 13:19:27) Morph: thank you so much Minasunda for organizing this event...sounds like a lot of details had to be figured ou and you mastered itt
(12/02 13:19:29) Minasunda: Keep up to date with the progress of planning:
(12/02 13:19:41) Minasunda: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1816103321947856/files/
(12/02 13:19:46) Rabbit: wow
(12/02 13:19:51) Minasunda: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28773
(12/02 13:19:59) Morph claps his hands
(12/02 13:20:02) Rabbit claps her hands
(12/02 13:20:05) Minasunda: any questions?
(12/02 13:20:06) mTX17 claps his hands
(12/02 13:20:07) Viktor Riven claps his hands
(12/02 13:20:11) Narameh claps her hands
(12/02 13:20:11) Massygo claps his hands
(12/02 13:20:12) Korov'ev: yes
(12/02 13:20:13) Obelisk claps his hands
(12/02 13:20:13) MindWalker claps his hands
(12/02 13:20:13) mTX17: WE LOVE YOU MINA!!!
(12/02 13:20:15) Franklife claps his hands
(12/02 13:20:15) JamieM(2.0): I have one
(12/02 13:20:15) Boywhith claps his hands
(12/02 13:20:16) Emor D'ni Lap: Minasunda, your schedule on the forum is already really well-organized; you're a very good Event Planner!
(12/02 13:20:16) Karel claps his hands
(12/02 13:20:19) Sylster claps her hands
(12/02 13:20:21) Viktor Riven claps his hands
(12/02 13:20:24) Korov'ev: Our next question is from JamieM(2.0).
(12/02 13:20:25) Korov'ev: [JamieM(2.0)] For the door run battle, is there a way to make sure people don't cheat(use the internal client)?
(12/02 13:20:28) Rabbit: 'gasp pant wheeze' .... questions ... uh, wow
(12/02 13:20:41) KittyRenee claps her hands
(12/02 13:20:43) Obelisk: How do we get to the DRC Rooftop?
(12/02 13:20:50) Minasunda: no not with internal client
(12/02 13:20:51) Morph: Lol @ Rabbit
(12/02 13:21:22) Minasunda: to the rooftop with PM to Mirobot "to dakotha"
(12/02 13:21:29) Korov'ev: I guess the organizers know the average time to solve the marker quest ;)
(12/02 13:21:31) KittyRenee: I don't know how to cheat the game, nor would I!
(12/02 13:21:46) JamieM(2.0): So it's a magic thing, cool :)
(12/02 13:21:52) Night-Tripper does not know internal client
(12/02 13:21:53) JamieM(2.0) approves
(12/02 13:22:13) Minasunda: more questions?
(12/02 13:22:15) Rabbit: it is to dakotah
(12/02 13:22:19) Korov'ev: thanks for overriding the question queue, dudes :p
(12/02 13:22:22) Rabbit: not dakotha
(12/02 13:22:46) Minasunda: yes to dakotah :)
(12/02 13:22:53) Night-Tripper: tomato tomato
(12/02 13:22:55) Korov'ev: it's Tokotah
(12/02 13:23:05) Rabbit: well, bots are really literal minded ...
(12/02 13:23:06) Minasunda: lol ok ok
(12/02 13:23:09) Night-Tripper: no dakotah
(12/02 13:23:11) Morph: It's tsogal not tsogahl lol
(12/02 13:23:40) Korov'ev: Tsogahl would actually be correct, but I digress...
(12/02 13:23:45) Minasunda: Everything is described exactly in the links.
(12/02 13:23:50) Morph: Me too kor
(12/02 13:24:02) Minasunda: in the Forum and on FB
(12/02 13:24:06) mTX17: nitpickers :)
(12/02 13:24:15) Korov'ev: As for the streams, most (all) will be on urutunes.com
(12/02 13:24:17) Rabbit: lol, tell it to mirobot!
(12/02 13:24:28) Rabbit does a dance
(12/02 13:24:35) Morph: iC OC let's make it all work out
(12/02 13:24:43) Minasunda: more questions?
(12/02 13:24:44) Eternal Seeker: i guess clients woldnt help much at the doorrun and secont we overwatch everything
(12/02 13:25:00) Korov'ev: exactly
(12/02 13:25:02) Thumbs up from Rabbit
(12/02 13:25:16) Minasunda: everything without internal client
(12/02 13:25:26) mTX17: who plays a foul game got DQ'ed immediatly
(12/02 13:25:31) Narameh: what even is an internal client?
(12/02 13:25:50) Minasunda: I not know
(12/02 13:25:53) Minasunda shrugs
(12/02 13:25:58) radioflux: ancient magic
(12/02 13:26:09) Boywhith: Hire some Bahro referees....
(12/02 13:26:11) Cpt.Jericho: Internal clients can do forbidden stuff
(12/02 13:26:32) mTX17: a modified client with additional / enhanced capabilities
(12/02 13:26:33) Minasunda: thanks Cpt :)
(12/02 13:26:36) Korov'ev: well, there's much to plan yet
(12/02 13:26:49) Korov'ev: so, thanks Minasunda!
(12/02 13:26:53) Korov'ev claps his hands
(12/02 13:26:56) Morph: Well planned Minasunda...I can't wait but I have to...lol
(12/02 13:26:57) mTX17 claps his hands
(12/02 13:26:58) Viktor Riven claps his hands
(12/02 13:26:58) Boywhith claps his hands
(12/02 13:26:59) Minasunda bows
(12/02 13:26:59) Roland (Mav Hungary) claps his hands
(12/02 13:26:59) Sylster claps her hands
(12/02 13:27:00) Narameh claps her hands
(12/02 13:27:00) Night-Tripper claps his hands
(12/02 13:27:01) Obelisk claps his hands
(12/02 13:27:02) MindWalker cheers
(12/02 13:27:02) Roland (Mav Hungary) cheers
(12/02 13:27:02) Viktor Riven claps his hands
(12/02 13:27:06) Kayara claps her hands
(12/02 13:27:07) Massygo claps his hands
(12/02 13:27:08) Franklife claps his hands
(12/02 13:27:08) Eternal Seeker claps his hands
(12/02 13:27:11) Emor D'ni Lap applauds
(12/02 13:27:13) JamieM(2.0): The internal client is a very powerful and dangers client, it became aviable when the game became open source. It was oringally inteeded to be only usable by Cyan employees.
(12/02 13:27:14) Karel claps his hands
(12/02 13:27:24) JamieM(2.0) claps for the last speaker
(12/02 13:27:39) Korov'ev: On Sunday 26th, Zesty of Xeniphers, of the Guild of Wizards, held a Racing Contest in Ae'gura, with Radio Free D'ni providing the soundtrack.
(12/02 13:27:46) Korov'ev: Here are the winners:
(12/02 13:27:49) Narameh: I see, Jamie, a bit of a develloper mode thingy sounds like
(12/02 13:27:54) Korov'ev: #2: mafasa !
(12/02 13:28:01) thoekenem claps his hands
(12/02 13:28:02) Night-Tripper claps his hands
(12/02 13:28:03) Korov'ev: and #1...
(12/02 13:28:06) mTX17 claps his hands
(12/02 13:28:09) JamieM(2.0): That's a good way to think about it.
(12/02 13:28:10) Korov'ev: thoekenem !
(12/02 13:28:14) mTX17 claps his hands
(12/02 13:28:15) Roland (Mav Hungary) claps his hands
(12/02 13:28:16) Night-Tripper claps his hands
(12/02 13:28:18) Boywhith claps his hands
(12/02 13:28:18) Karel cheers
(12/02 13:28:19) Korov'ev claps his hands
(12/02 13:28:19) Rabbit claps her hands
(12/02 13:28:20) KittyRenee claps her hands
(12/02 13:28:20) TigerLillie claps her hands
(12/02 13:28:22) Sylster claps her hands
(12/02 13:28:22) Minasunda claps her hands
(12/02 13:28:26) MindWalker claps his hands
(12/02 13:28:28) Eternal Seeker claps his hands
(12/02 13:28:28) Korov'ev: Well, time to wrap up this meeting, with the summary of this month's events (times in KI time)...
(12/02 13:28:33) mTX17 throws confetti in thoekenems direction (avalanche style)
(12/02 13:28:37) Night-Tripper: next round on Thoekenem
(12/02 13:28:38) Korov'ev: A calendar is also present in the left imager of the Guild of Messengers' Hood and of the Cavern Events' Hood
(12/02 13:28:40) Narameh: Out of interest, does anyone know whether Sven and Nora who did the Uru lets play are still around?
(12/02 13:28:54) Korov'ev: they are
(12/02 13:29:10) Korov'ev: Mystitech Production
(12/02 13:29:27) Narameh: woo :). If anyone could whisper their cavern names I would be gratful :
(12/02 13:29:39) Korov'ev: by the way, the next episode of their machinima will be online next week!
(12/02 13:30:16) Korov'ev: https://www.youtube.com/user/MystitechProductions
(12/02 13:30:32) Morph: Spoiler alert....Tetsonot pod in a few minutes
(12/02 13:30:53) Korov'ev: bac to the calendar...
(12/02 13:30:56) Korov'ev: Sun 10th (Leevobro 12) is the day in which the Lost Book of Birenni was found again; a picture of the Lost Book can be seen in the Museum in Ae'gura
(12/02 13:31:11) Korov'ev: We have a few anniversaries this month too!
(12/02 13:31:19) Korov'ev: On December 6th 2001, Cyan released the Open (or Public) Beta of MO:UL
(12/02 13:31:30) Korov'ev: On December 11th 2011, OpenURU.org released the Minkata testing shard
(12/02 13:31:39) Korov'ev: On December 22nd 2008, the fan-made Starry Expanse Project to make a 3D version of Riven was started
(12/02 13:31:40) Morph (I'm on the surface, be back in a minute):
(12/02 13:32:02) Korov'ev: Now, for what's going on in the Cavern...
(12/02 13:32:09) Korov'ev: The Guild of Greeters' Hood is staffed Monday-Saturday 13:45-14:15, if you need hints or info about the Cavern
(12/02 13:32:16) Korov'ev: Sun 10 & 24 @ 13:00: Radio Free D'ni, in Ae'gura Plaza & SL [www.urutunes.com/RFD]
(12/02 13:32:22) Korov'ev: Every Sun @ 13:00: Meeting Place Gatherings, in Meeting Place's Hood
(12/02 13:32:27) Korov'ev: Every Wed @ 12:00: NULPsday, in German NULP's Hood
(12/02 13:32:33) Korov'ev: Every Fri @ 16:00: Fil's Music Stream, in Ae'gura Plaza [www.urutunes.com/Fil]
(12/02 13:32:39) Korov'ev: Sat 2 & 16 & 30 @ 12:00: Joker's Dance Parties, in Ae'gura Plaza [www.urutunes.com/Joker]
(12/02 13:32:45) Korov'ev: Every Sat @ 16:00: Karaoke Parties, in Karaoke's Hood & SL
(12/02 13:32:51) Korov'ev: Every Sat @ 23:00: r'Tayrtahn's Story Nights, in Tsahno's Hood
(12/02 13:33:00) Korov'ev: And...
(12/02 13:33:07) Night-Tripper: 2300!!
(12/02 13:33:14) Korov'ev: The next All Guilds Meeting is planned for January, Saturday 6th 2018 at 13:00 KIt
(12/02 13:33:22) Korov'ev: Please consider donating to Cyan, to keep the Cavern open: http://www.mystonline.com/en/donate
(12/02 13:33:29) JamieM(2.0): Wow! if that's the year I must be on the holodeck
(12/02 13:33:34) Korov'ev bows
(12/02 13:33:35) Korov'ev: And with that, this (rather short) Meeting is ended. Thank you all for coming, see you next time!

_________________
Image
KI #46116 Image Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
MacOS wrappers, D’ni Notes, DniTools, goodies


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:44 pm
Posts: 40
Salve gente!

Come mai non si riesce più a raggiungere il sito della Gilda dei Messaggeri :?: ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:50 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Posts: 1131
Location: Central Europe
Il sito è andato in un crash diverso tempo fa, e non siamo ancora riusciti a caricarne uno nuovo. Gran parte dell’attività per ora è spostata su Twitter, Facebook e su questo forum; il calendario (con orari CET) si trova qui. Rimane disponibile una versione statica del vecchio sito.

_________________
Image
KI #46116 Image Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
MacOS wrappers, D’ni Notes, DniTools, goodies


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: