It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Imager intervals
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:26 pm 

A thing that bugs me a bit:
I did something others have done earlier - I opened a neighbourhood. Of course, I made an introducing text for the left imager and I did it in English. However, the initial text has now been translated into other languages and the pages flip a bit too fast to read any of those. Is there, by any chance, a way to get that screen to keep one text for a longer period of time? Would help greatly. For pictures the short interval might not be that bad, but for a whole page of text to read... I encountered the same problem in many other 'hoods - I had to wait eons to read a short text in its whole.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 pm 
Obduction Backer

the imagers have two speeds: "too fast" and "hurry up and return to the text i didn't have enough time to finish reading before."

perhaps there could be a way to manually cycle through the displays instead of altering the transition times?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]