It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:30 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:09 am 

I'm playing through Gahreesen, and I am encountering trouble when trying to make it into the power room. To get there players have to run from the spinning fortress into a crevice, wait in the crevice for the fortress to rotate until the gear room becomes visible, and then leap or run out into the gear/power room. When I try to get out of the crevice and into the power room, I am unable to do so, the game acts as though there is an invisible wall blocking the way into the room.

I wondered if anyone else had encountered this problem? Is it just on my end, or something happening to other players as well?

My computer is running Windows 7, and I'm using the normal client, version 1.918.OpenUru=138

Edit: Welp, I tried again and could get in. Other than restarting the client, I'm not sure what fixed it. But now I can get in whether I'm running, walking, or jumping, and I can't even replicate the problem again. I'd tried linking to relto and back to Gahreesen before, and it hadn't fixed it, but I hadn't tried restarting the client, so, maybe that was all I needed to do. Weird.

All is well, though, at least.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:42 am 
Obduction Backer

This is belated, but maybe it'll help someone else in the future.

There is a minor glitch in the wall crevice. If you are facing the rotating wall at around a 45 degree angle, you may get caught in an invisible corner between the two parts of the game model. If you do, facing the opening more directly will get you out of it.

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni