It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:58 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Can't open the door...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:27 pm 

... of my Relto shack when I play with the Plasma client.

It is normal to see a blarck arrow cursor instead of a ringed one ?

Nothing seems to work on my PC running Win XP.

I installed Plasma Client in a separate directory as recommended.

Le seul oiseau rare n'ayant pas
besoin de jumelles pour être observé
=========================

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:11 am 

This is normal and expected at this point; PlasmaClient is still very very early in its development, and most things are broken. To get to other ages besides Relto, you can use the "/link" command. The complete reference for how to explore using PlasmaClient is in the "readme.rtf" file in the install folder - this is the same text that was displayed at the end of the installer.

For the most part, the current PlasmaClient release is just a graphics and physics preview. As time goes on more features will of course be added, but we've only been at this for a couple of months, and there aren't many of us working on it. Fortunately most of Uru is made of the same building blocks, so as features are implemented you'll see lots of areas starting to work at once. Being able to click on objects is one of those major features, and probably not one we'll have ready until sometime next year - it's actually very complex.

If you want to play with PlasmaClient's multiplayer capabilities, you'll have to make sure you and your friends are members of the same neighborhood. then you can use "/link Neighborhood" (case matters!) to link and chat. Other avatars don't show up visually, but there will be a list of age players. Right now the Hood is the only public area enabled, since I don't feel that PlasmaClient, as it currently stands, is ready to be used in the public Ae'Gura.

When I was your age, we rocket-jumped up hill both ways in boiling lava.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:42 am 

Hi Paladin, :D
You have not replied to my post on GoW : since I have updated, I can no more type / so I can not go elsewere than my Relto ! More, colors are very different. (you can see my pictures on GoW)
So I prefered the first version... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:50 am 

I will play the offline version on UAM shard until things improve with that prototype version.

Le seul oiseau rare n'ayant pas
besoin de jumelles pour être observé
=========================

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]