It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:17 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Zeke365 Cavern Events
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:26 am 
Obduction Backer

I will be making a new thread this time around to keep me more organized with different events. There will be three events in this thread Cavern Tours, Cavern Theater, and the Cavern Games. These are events I want to start next year and having a new event pop up every month thru march after march there will be none.

First off let me say thank you to everyone who participated in the Cavern Tours. For those who don't know the Cavern Tours is the history of each age and why it there it not meant to help you solve puzzles but learn a new depth of the history of each age we explore. It was hosted by zeke365, R'tay and Stone with his bot Stone5. We would meet every Tuesday night at 22:00ki time midnight eastern. I will let you know as soon as I have conformation when the next Cavern Tour will take place.

Now I would like to discuss about another Event I hope to have together Its called the Cavern Theater. It is basically anything you can think of to entertain for our fellow explores, for example you could be stand up comedian, do theater plays of your favorite books, talent show to show off your talent, or any new idea. This event will probably happen on Thursday nights at 18:00Ki time. Right now I am working on making the book of Atrus into a theater play. Also on a side on this event, it should be Family friendly PG rating, PG-13 STUFF WILL NOT BE ALLOWED! if your interested in it check the email below.

The Third event I want to do is called the Cavern Games and what this is, is different games will be played each week. Like one week we will place heek another marker mission race and another are some games in Jalak, and even have something I called bevin Soccer. This event may be laggy but that's half the fun.

If you like more info contact me on the pm on the fourms at zeke3651 or look for me in the Cavern zeke365 or email at [email protected] for further info or ideas you may have.
Hope to hear from you soon

Zeke365

Last edited by zeke3651 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 38 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:11 am 
Obduction Backer

due to my email problems if you have any ideas please pm me here at zeke3651 thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:59 am 
Obduction Backer

my email is fine now plus I wanted to announce that the Cavern Tours will start on Tuseday Jan. 7 at 22:00ki time. It is RECOMMEND that you come BEFORE 11:45pm EST or 21:45ki time , We will meet at the top of the great stairs in the City near the rock/tree thing is. If your going on the tour PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE AT 11:00pm EST or 21:00ki time. The we will start taking guest around 11:00pm EST and wait until 11:45 EST to see who going, WE will move the group to the guild of illusions and from there you will get instructions on how things work. I hope to see you all there.

Last edited by zeke3651 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:05 am 
Obduction Backer

Tonight is the Big night and the return of the popular Cavern Tours. Pleas arrive at the City near the rock/tree thing at the top of the stairs at 11:00pm EST or 21:00ki time. If your going on the tour it is recommend you come before 11:45pm EST or 21:45KI TIME.

Come join us tonight to as we discover the history of each age we explore.

zeke365 will be your host, stone returns our techie and r'tay will be our historian on this wonderful journey. Plus a new guest that might be able to share even more history of the ages we explore.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:05 pm 
Obduction Backer

Just a reminder the Cavern Tours are tonight. Please arrive between 21:00ki-21:45ki time in the city. We move the people going on the tour to different location. . If others need time here a list http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html

For those who have never been on the tours we go to different ages and learn the story behind them for each age tells us a story and the history behind it. You can use mic or ki typing either way it will be a worth wild experience and you can ask questions as well. I hope to see you tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:22 pm 
Obduction Backer

Just a reminder the Cavern Tours are tonight. We will meet in the city at 21:00ki time and stay there till about 21:45ki time. If you want to go on the tour please arrive between those two times. We will take that group to a different location then tours will start at 22:00ki time.
Meet in the City at the top of the great stairs near the rock/tree thing between 21:00-45ki time.
I hope to see tonight.

Ps. here a list of times if your unsure about your area http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:09 pm 
Obduction Backer

Tonight is the Cavern Tours. Come and meet in the city at the top of the great stair in front of the stalagmite, tree, or rock depends on what you want to call it.[b] Please meet between 21:00-45Ki time then we will be moving to a new location.!!! [/b]
The tours will actually start at 22:00ki time as we explore the history of the ages.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

If someone would do something like this in the european timezone I'd be the first to join ... *sigh*
Have fun everybody on the other side of the world ;) I'm gonna try to dream about the ages.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:41 am 
Obduction Backer

How come the tours have to be so late? When I ran a event like this, I did it at 1300KI and got a decent turn out.

tumblr: kaththedragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:34 pm 

Yeah, Zeke has been looking for someone interested in EuroTours.
(Cavern tours based around CET.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:22 pm 
Obduction Backer

Most of the people helping with the tour are working at 13:00KI, so we have the tour as soon as we all get home.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

I would like to update on what has been happening with Cavern Theater. I have been working on the book Atrus for awhile though it is taking me longer than expected to do it, I would appreciate some help doing different parts of the Book of Atrus, as of of Right now I working on Chapter 4 and hope to have 5 chapters done by next week.

If anyone is interested in helping out with this project like someone to help do the other chapters in a screenplay format or if your inserted in voice acting that would be great to. It would really help. The only thing you would need is that you have read the book of Atrus before and either have the single book or Myst Reader. Second I need a prof reader since some my grammar can be bad and making sure I stay within the storyline.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:49 pm 
Obduction Backer

zeke3651 wrote:
For European tours please contact me here at zeke3651 on the forums or at [email protected] if you want to have your own tour.

Just as a reminder to the europeans.

Zeke, you can count me in. You can even through me videos or logs of your tours, and I'll try to organize a european counterpart based on it, if you don't have the time to do it :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:17 am 
Obduction Backer

Remember tonight is the Cavern Tours. Please meet in the city between 21:00-21:45ki time because we will be moving that group to a different location. Hope to see you there. For ki times check out this site http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:42 pm 
Obduction Backer

Remember Tonight is the Cavern Tours. Please arrive in the city at the top of the great Stairs in front of of the tree/rock/stalagmite thing between 21:00-45ki time. We will be moving the group to to a different location at 21:45ki time.

Join us tonight tours will start at 22:00ki.

for other times check out this site http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html

side note there a possibly I might lose power tonight so if you do not see me in the Cavern between 21:00ki to 22:30ki time it could mean our power is out and if that happens which I hope it does not then the Cavern tours will be canceled.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next