It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:26 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:06 am 

I can't believe it. I have been searching, writing tickets and asking all the right people how to get an Eder Delin book for our public bevin and finally it is here. On behalf of all members of Jazz's bevin, thank you very much Greydragon.

Jazz's Bevin
Ki# 05369988

Survivor Man

Post subject: Eder Delin Book
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:35 am 
Obduction Backer

Please add our Bevin to your list for the Eder Delin book.

DRC(66)Bevin
LinnSi
Ki ID: 00498143

Thank you very much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:23 pm 
Obduction Backer

Little Red Riding (hood) would like a Delin book please

Little Red Riding
Little Red Riding's (Hood)

BIG thanx

when the sun shines out your b.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

Reverend Vader wrote:
Heh heh.

At this rate, Eder Tsogal is on its way to becoming the rarer commodity...
Hmmmm. Maybe Cyan can put a limit on the Delin books so that the Tsogal books won't be hard to find.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:17 am 

Delin Book requested for

Game Boomers' Hood

Thank you!

Katva (Ki 969932)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:08 pm 

Rik wrote:
Reverend Vader wrote:
Heh heh.

Hmmmm. Maybe Cyan can put a limit on the Delin books so that the Tsogal books won't be hard to find.

Cyan should place both a Tsogal and a Delin book in Kirel and remove them from the hoods. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:22 pm 

Neighborhood Name: Cubkyle's Bevin

Thank you very much. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:51 pm 

Ryam

Ryam's(3) Bevin

KI #5871675

It would be great if you could remove the (3) from the bevin name.
Thank you.
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:17 pm 
Obduction Backer

cojaar wrote:
Rik wrote:
Reverend Vader wrote:
Heh heh.

Cyan should place both a Tsogal and a Delin book in Kirel and remove them from the hoods. :P

Weren't Delin and Tsogal intended to be essentially neighborhood ages? Are you suggesting having only global public instances?

It would be nice to have global public instances of these ages, but I would like to see them kept as neighborhood instances also.

There are so many hoods, I can't imagine every named neighborhood has requested Delin. There should be plenty of Tsogals left. For one thing, all the DRC 'hoods have Tsogal. If a group simply picks one near the top of the public Bevin list, everybody should be able to get in long enough to do the door puzzle.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:38 pm 

Bup Bee
Bup Bee's Bevin

Thanx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:33 am 
Obduction Backer

We all know where this is going...[spoiler=Silly Story. Spoilers, Sorry!]The explorers were gathered in tsogal, after having spent 20 minutes trying to find a hood that had it. It turned out that even most of the DRC bevins had already converted.. and soon the Delin Unification would be complete. Until then, they had the age to themselves. The hood it belonged to only had 1 member who had apparently last been by over half a year ago.
One of the explorers, an older one, was standing on a rock explaining to everyone what was to be done. Naturally everyone else was running about splashing in the water, leaping on rocks, and pushing cloths and the door.
"It's simple.. we all go to a cloth, and then one by one, we push it and find out what symbol it is, so I can call it out in order. Ok everyone, go find a cloth!" He waited, ready to run around and help, but this group was relatively good. There were only 2 people who went repeatedly to occupied cloths, eventually finding a free one.
"Ok, now I want one of--" and was interrupted by the "BONG!" of a cloth going off. And two more following. And then the first one again. He took a good deep breath. "No one touch their cloths until I tell them, ok? I need to find out what order we--" BONG! He turned to look, until one explorer apologized. "Sorry." He nodded.. and started again, when another cloth went bong. Then bong again. And bong. THis was gonna be a long run.
After some time he managed to figure out what number each cloth was, and made sure they all knew it. Stepping up to the door with confidence from repeated practice, he reached to touch the portal. And was stopped by a "BONG!" He was about to shout a comment not to touch when he noticed there wasn't a flash on the door. And there was another BONG! that followed. Odd.. had something finally screwed up? It started repeating, with no gap between. "BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG!" It sounded almost like.. a warning bell. Then one of the explorers shouted something about the water. He turned to look, and indeed something was happening. The water was shaking, bubbling. An explorer went up to investigate.. when out of it shot up a large tree, forced into full foliage in seconds, spraying everyone nearby. Another tree shot up as well, followed by a few ferns and a flower. One of the explorers leapt back as the rock he was standing on was replaced by a stairway down, another few replaced by assorted trees and shrubs. The ground shook as an entire area of the rock wall to the back dropped to reveal an area past, a pagoda popping up alongside it. The water level receded with a noisy sucking sound, the fountain compressing down and sucked up into itself to disappear, at the very back. Finally, the shaking seemed to calm down after the few areas finished rearranging themselves.

Emerging from his hiding spot under a tree, the explorer looked up. Eder Delin, all over from the reddish leaves to the orange sky to the dark green almost mossy grass... and not a trace of Tsogal all over. He pushed a nearby cloth, which produced a suitable gong noise and a light on the door. Shaking a fist in annoyance at the sky, he sighed and turned to face everyone as they gathered themselves. "Ok, let's move on people. Nothing for us here." The Delinification had taken another victim.[/spoiler]
Ok, I don't think it'll be THAT bad.. but perhaps we should have a thread say an episode or 2 after the upcoming one for a select few people to request a shift back to tsogal, if it seems that too many hoods have Delin. Try to even it out a bit, since we're apparently not gonna get both ages at once per hood.

MOULa KI: #00027582 #7425022
100% Authentic Gondar! Accept no substitutes, imitations, or knock-offs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

A Delin link would make my sensitive eyes very happy.

Parker Solem-Sevier
L.I.V.R.'s(1) Bevin

Thanks. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:09 pm 
Obduction Backer

A Delin book in the " Mystfriends's Bevin" realy is appreciated!

Thx

Mystfriends ID: 05183909 :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:37 pm 

Hood Name: Secret's Bevin

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:44 pm 

Hood Name: Skywalker's Bevin

Thanks,

Luke

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next