It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:09 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

Shorah all.
This is an invitation to come to the city of Ae'gura on the 9th of April to celebrate friends and friendships. At the top of the stairs by the base of the great tree. You know, where everyone goes to party.
Come whenever you can, stay as long as you want. Music will only be provided if someone offers it, as I have made no pre-arrangments.
There have been many events about the closing of the cavern. Celebrations, music, dance, pretty much for Uru and us explorers, and for Cyan, for the worlds they provided us to explore.There's even a post in the Announcements for a party ...
kiyoshigawa wrote:
Post Re: End of Uru Farewell Party: 4/3/08
.................... I propose we gather in the cavern on April 3rd to celebrate the good times we have had over the years, and enjoy the time we have left. Come whenever you have the time, and stay as long as you can manage.
Prepare for the next journey. The ending has not yet been written, and as long as we keep writing the story, the ending WILL NOT be written. Gather in the cavern until the end. .......

No, 'The ending has not yet been written. True friendships are unending. This should be a time to celebrate our friends and friendships. I have friends now that would not have been possible without the place we come to, Uru and the cavern.

If you need a friend, come. Come and find a new friend. If you have friends, invite them and come. Celebrate what you have together and have found in each other. Nuff said.
I will leave this and you, with a quote from a bevin imager.
Quote:
Subject: Raewyn Skyes Harbour
This is a harbour for friends and friendships. This is a harbour of peace and privacy. Friends trust one another and friendships strengthen faith in even greater things.
We listen and talk to one another. We cry, we grieve, we share our heartbreak and sorrows. We laugh, we hug and we share our joys.
So come, find understanding and peace in the heart of another. Come and be a friend, or find one here.
To have a great friend, we must be a great friend.

This post is copied on the Guild of Greeters forum. Tell everyone you know and ask them to come.