It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:10 pm 

During the weekends late at night will be when I am on. Go do my two GoG hours and then just hang out wherever and with whomever I feel. Mabey switch over to Xbox, as I play a lot over there too. That is the nice thing about having both systems in the same room is that I can switch between them on the fly as I feel like it.

Post subject: Late at night
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:27 am 

I played MOUL after 10 pm PST mostly, several nights a week. After I got the basic ages solved I got intense when a new age or puzzle was available. The PC Myst games I savored and enjoyed each age, exploring first then solving puzzles.

With MOUL I learned to love the community and would go into the cavern just to see who was around and what was up. I am looking forward to that as much as exploring and solving MORE.

See you all soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:23 pm 
Obduction Backer

It's funny. I asked basically this same question two years ago. Let's see... ah yes, here we are http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=389

It's interesting to compare the responses then and now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

I, like Boron, am one of the exiles who took refuge in SL and unexpectedly found it to my liking. I view SL as my "surface" home. The place I go when I'm not in the cavern. MORE will be my first choice, but then I will retire to SL and do what we all do when we don't have anything else to do, clean up my inventory.

Wish I could bring some things from SL into MORE -- my horse and, uh, my hair, lol.

My RL life is demanding and its hard to predict when I will be on, it will probably be much later at night than it should be, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:05 am 

RL has heavy bearing on my "play-time". I am a contractor who at times has to travel for werk. And hour of werk vary from job to job. So , i will play as i always have. .... as much as i can, when i can, and sometimes when i shouldn't.

In the times in between jobs I am on daily, often times more than 3-4 different times in the same day. However, there are often 1-2 month periods that i cannot get access or spare the time.

Still , I love Uru. each time that i return is it the same: always someone to meet, always something to catch up on, always someone complaining about something inane, and yet always constant in it's ability to make me wonder -what next? -when?

KI#283599

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:07 pm 
Obduction Backer

Well, I find it a bit hard to answer this question, as we don't know what MORE will be like yet. It's called an experiment for a reason and we'll have to see how it plays out. So how much time I hang around in the cavern will probably depend on a lot of things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:14 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
In the beginning, I'll probably be there a lot, just happy to be home and catching up with friends. After that, my time in the cavern will depend on how much I can do there to support MORE and the community that is working to make it a success. I'll be wherever I can contribute the most to the effort, even if that means on the forums, or doing work offline for the GoMe. And, of course, the percentage of newcomers will also determine my time there. (/me <3's helping newbies!)

NomadMolly wrote:
MORE will be my first choice, but then I will retire to SL and do what we all do when we don't have anything else to do, clean up my inventory.

rotfl & ditto :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:16 pm 

I was kinda hoping to go on some of the age exploring expeditions, I didn't have much of a chance to get to know people as well as I would have liked to, I was only their for a short time before the shut down. perhaps in the morning or real late evening and weekends when I am off work The PC's at my place of employment are for the most part obsolete and I do not think they would appreciate it any how even during lunch. I would also like to explore some of the user friendly glitches which I found rather fascinating. I never did find my way up to the top of the tent in D'ni. Also their were a few other social events that I always Myst in the Bevin's cuz of the weird hours I work

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:41 pm 

I'll be on now and then - if there's new content, I'll be on more, but I think I will be on a few hours a week (or so) during "down" times (after the initial rush to complete the core ages, of course :lol: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 pm 
Obduction Backer

Shorah,
I will be on just every little bit. and just like last time, will be getting in trouble for playing too much and for too long.
Oh well, such is life....
Come on MORE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:54 pm 

Sudre wrote:
Three or four times a week for me, an hours or so each. I am married now and I have a wife to keep entertained ;-)

Congratulations on the married state :).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:35 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

Sudre wrote:
Three or four times a week for me, an hours or so each. I am married now and I have a wife to keep entertained ;-)

Ohh, you mean playing Uru. For a minute there, I forgot what the topic was.

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:08 pm 
Obduction Backer

I will play as often as time permits! :lol: I am looking forward to returning to my Relto and getting it spruced back up! It must be terribly dusty by now! :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:15 pm 

I plan to play it when I actually have a reason to. I decided at the end of Season 1 that logging in just to "hang out" was a waste of my time, as I would always get bored and log off within 10 minutes anyway.

I do have a couple of UC fan stories I want to try, so I'll be around for those, of course... And when there's (decent) new UCC to explore, or if there's an event to partake in. But other than that, once I complete MO:UL Ages, I'll be kinda gone inbetween things to do..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:09 am 
Obduction Backer

I'll probably play much the same as I'd played before - a couple of RL friends and I would pick a day when we could all get online, and we'd go through an age together in an evening (at least, up until we got stumped ;) ).