It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:01 pm 

I'll rush the boring Prime content and then go through the rest nice and slow, and hang out with the community A LOT.

Just like in the Prologue. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:50 pm 
Obduction Backer

With our son away at college, my wife and I are essentially empty-nesters. So most of my Cavern time was during the evenings when there was nothing interesting on TV. Meaning that I was in Uru a lot... :P My wife doesn't care for Uru, and I don't care much for TV (unless baseball is on), so it actually works out pretty well. She's downstairs, I'm up in my den, and we're both happy... although I usually finish up and join her before the evening's out.

So I plan to resume my previous schedule; that is, most evenings; with the length of my stay determined by what's going on, or who's online. I'll admit to becoming a little tired of linking in just to hang out. Many's the evening I linked in, checked my buddies list, and if there was no one listed, linking out and doing something else. But I really hope that MORE will give us more reasons to keep coming back!

Mowog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:10 pm 
Obduction Backer

I hope to meet up with all of my old friends in Tapestry and run through the "Prime" ages with them. It is always "more" fun to work these ages with friends :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:57 pm 

Religiously. I'm going to hardwire my computer directly into my brain so that I can even play while I'm asleep or at work.

KI# 00140468

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:55 am 
Obduction Backer

Basically the time I am spending now on GW....I dont play for three or four days, then for 2-4 evenings, seems I spend a few hours each evening on line. Weekends off and on, too. Just depends on what is going on in RL!

Our kids are wide apart in years (3 kids ages 9-22, hubby and I married almost 30 years!), so the kids' schedules, plus our two jobs, can make scheduling very interesting. If I have no new book to read, then it is easier to give up the tv to the kids, and go play a game. I prefer online games, even a semi-violent one, to anything like solitaire or such. I place my pc near the kids' game systems, and I turn down sound on my game, so I can watch them play Spyro and Zelda and such. Music on Zelda is not as good as Uru, but still better than anything like GW. The kids and I chat while we play. The games are better than a lot of tv these days.

I cant wait for some servers to get going. I keep checking the forums...waiting...anticipating.....