It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:47 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:56 am 

Thanks Adam

PS I bet you cant knock the chess men over :D

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 am 
Obduction Backer

AdamJohnso wrote:
In that case, let me take the gloves off.

First off, Wam did not ask for an answer, he made a recommendation that I had honestly forgotten. My response was to dendwaler, who posted another thread that was merged into that one. Note the different post subjects? Yeah, you took screenshots and tried to manipulate these posts to your own purposes. Nice try...

Back on the topic at hand, I will explore the ages Wam suggested and your suggestion as well. While I am doing this, please do not insert any more words into my and others' mouths. It is not appreciated in the slightest.

EDIT: @Karkadahn. I will explore your ages as well.

Thank you. BTW, I was not trying to manipulate anything, but if that's what you want to believe, knock yourself out. Some things aren't worth fighting for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:27 am 
Obduction Backer

Ruth wrote:
AdamJohnso wrote:
In that case, let me take the gloves off.

First off, Wam did not ask for an answer, he made a recommendation that I had honestly forgotten. My response was to dendwaler, who posted another thread that was merged into that one. Note the different post subjects? Yeah, you took screenshots and tried to manipulate these posts to your own purposes. Nice try...

Back on the topic at hand, I will explore the ages Wam suggested and your suggestion as well. While I am doing this, please do not insert any more words into my and others' mouths. It is not appreciated in the slightest.

EDIT: @Karkadahn. I will explore your ages as well.

Thank you. BTW, I was not trying to manipulate anything, but if that's what you want to believe, knock yourself out. Some things aren't worth fighting for.

Ruth, if you believe Adam spends his time giving vague answers rather than working his tushie off for this entire community, then you should take a look at the daily progress he makes on his github forks.

He and the other programers are working overtime, far beyond what they are ever asked or required to do, to accommodate all age writers. We're just going to have to be a little more patient. Give him time; I wish as much as you do that he owned Burger King, but alas... :D

TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:04 pm 
Obduction Backer

Turtle Isle was interesting... Maybe. I'll bring it up with the other admins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:54 pm 

Just to add on Trekluver's post...

we as explorers lambda we might not understand why there are so much inactivity around adding new content...

there are 2 ways of adding new contents:

1st: add new fan ages, issues with that: H'uru team MUST contact the author of such age to have their consent & more important than that...is the given fan age is compatible with MOUL environment? You always have to take into account that URU:CC and MOUL are 2 different games. Even if approximately 120 fan ages exist and are compatible with URU:CC it doesn't meant that they are all compatible for MOUL.

2nd: add new areas to existing MOUL ages. I don't know if there's a legal issue here. Let say Guy A comes and says I modified a prp file and I opened up a whole new area in Age XYZ. It looks like Guy A did some reverse engineering on Cyan's asset... I'm not sure Cyan would go on and be willing to give their accordance for such "new content".

And also the bottom line is that whatever goes on the server has to be tested by programmers first. They know the code, I don't, the explorer lambda doesn't neither. Curious, I looked at the code :? :shock: hmmm well... is there a collision wall left unmapped somewhere??? :lol:

Last edited by Annabelle on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:28 pm 
Obduction Backer

We demoed a hence unmentioned PyPRP converted age last night and found that all of the colliders were mirrored around some axis. That ought to make an interesting experience...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:42 pm 

Thanks Adam but
I think someone must have stripped a gear in one of the machines, Looks like a job for a Sky Diver :D
I cant figure out how to get any farther.

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yes, it looks like manual tweaking will be required in the conversion of some Ages, thanks to the differences between PotS and MOULa.

MOULa KI #32712
MOULa KI #23298
MOUL KI #35129
D'mala KI #74265
Gehn KI #10113

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:52 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hum.. interesting stuff; I guess it's better than nothing though. Feel free to PM me if you need another tester along the way. ;)

TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:23 am 
Obduction Backer

AdamJohnso wrote:
Turtle Isle was interesting... Maybe. I'll bring it up with the other admins.

Fair enough. Thanks for taking the time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2