It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: looking for STRANGER
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:55 pm 

don't know if anyone here can help, but I m looking for stranger or danny cochrane, they never seem to be online when I am at the moment, and I actually found the hood today, but still not found anyone around from the hood :)

old Ki # 10234810

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 pm 

The last time I saw him online was at least 8 months ago. He showed up one night and spoke with me while I was in Eder Kemo. I never heard of him since then. I know he was working on a ambitious project with Zuri and Jason ??(hmm forgot is name...) to create and release several fan ages all linked together.

I was in their team until... I had to make some sort of a cleanup in my PC and I lost my access to their Dropbox. I know his hood shows up here and there on a frequent basis. I asked him if it was a "private" hood. He told me that the hood had other members so... it might explains why you see the "Stranger's Hood" in public links but no "Stranger" to be seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:00 pm 

I got a pm from him a while back saying that the hood is public but have never managed to catch any of them online, but it only shows up occasionally in the list?

old Ki # 10234810

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:15 pm 

Well... I'm not a big fan of public ages, I tend to stay in my private instances or (private hood instances) most of the time so I cannot really tell if "Stranger's Hood" is always showing up in public links or not...

I have invite to the hood so I can go there anytime. The best way to see if a hood is active or not is to actually go there physically and look at the Age Visitors List. If you see a lot of recent activities then the hood is active. If the last guy that showed up in a particular hood did it 4 weeks ago and the one before him was 7-8 weeks ago, it might be a good tell that the hood is inactive.

If he has sent you a pm you can always ask him in pm. He should be able to tell best.

For the hood members themselves, I don't know who they might be as this info is unavailable for outsiders or visitors like me. If I can make a comparison here... with my avatar Annabelle, I'm member of a hood of nearly 70 members and beside one of my french skydiver buddies (2 of them lately), I didn't see anyone else of that hood since months. I think that's the reality for 99% of the hoods. The only real active hoods are DMoA and the new hood founded by ex-Jaruku's members. The others can be active for an event.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]