It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:59 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm 

Shorah b'shemtee...

I've had a friend pass on recently. Does anyone know if there is a journal like the one for D'ni weddings at the Takotah Rooftop for funerals?

Thanks!

KI: 839389

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:38 pm 
Sadly not. However, you may wish to consider the death of Efanis in the early stages of the Book of Ti'ana.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:59 pm 
Obduction Backer

Sorry for your loss...I too cannot point you to a direction for the answer you seek. If this was a player in-game, you might consider asking Cyan for a spot on the Memorial in the Pub..?

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 am 

I don't think she was a regular around here, more in There than anywhere else.

I've been digging through canon, but all that's really in there is references to the Perfect Age. I'm just grateful we have that, at least I know when she linked there we have plenty of friends which I'm sure welcomed her with open arms.

I'm just so tired of going through old pictures, screenshots and all kinds of stuff that show folks who have linked on.

Well, at least I know I've got a hood invite waiting for me.

Thanks for the help.

KI: 839389

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]