It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:09 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 am 
Obduction Backer

That's not really skydiving; that's more like hacking (in the good way! :) ).
calroger wrote:
I've been spending a lot of time on The Open Cave lately and the offline verstion freely gives these privileges as long as you are logged into your computer as administrator. In other words, these are administrator commands. I know I have run into these privileges somewhere else (maybe Gehn?).

The fact that you must run the program in administrator mode has nothing to do with that, from what I recall; it's mostly for compatibility problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:06 am 

calroger wrote:
What I am trying to say is that as long as it is done in the name of fun and adventure, skydiving is OK .

That's the true essence of skydiving.

We play within the limit of the game itself. We do not change anything in the code, we use the glitches of the game itself. Some skydivers (including myself) crossed the line to become programmers or just "python charmers" <--- that's more my case :wink: .

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2