It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:06 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: DRC Site gone again?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:13 pm 
Obduction Backer

So, I noticed the link in the forums to the DRC Site now just redirects to cyan.com. There was a time in 2014 when the site went down and was eventually brought back up, with the forums being made read only. Doing some searching I find no mention of the site going offline again after that, and instead still found references to it as still being up.

So is it down for good, down temporarily, or has it been moved (in which case the link in the top section of the main MOUL forums page should be updated)?

Post subject: Re: DRC Site gone again?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:10 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

It has been that way for several months now (it was mentioned here: viewtopic.php?p=422339#p422339). We don't know what the long term position is - there has never been any official statement that I'm aware of. Of course, it may just be a DNS setup error that no-one has had time to fix during the rush to get Obduction out.

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]