It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:17 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:40 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
It's been a year since Cyanist Richard Watson had surgery to remove a brain tumor and posted about it in RAWA v2.0 - upgrade in progress. Although he is still on anti-seizure meds and getting chemotherapy, his recovery seems to be going well. (You can read more and post good thoughts to him and his family on his CaringBridge page.) So, we celebrate his continued improvement and recovery.

And today we also celebrate his anniversary of 24 years with Cyan. From his journal entry:
RAWA wrote:
Saturday, Sept 24th, Myst turned 23; and today is my 24th “Cyanniversary” - the date when I was hired. Thanks for being such great fans and making all these years fly by so quickly!

So, happy anniversary, RAWA. Thank you for giving us the D'ni language, contributing to the rich backstory and all the other contributions you made to the D'niverse. And, thank you for all the time you've spent patiently answering our questions about Myst & Uru. We, the fans are so lucky you joined Cyan.

Best wishes to you and your family as your recovery continues.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:07 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks for this post, Tai' - great to read of your progress, RAWA, and happy Cyan anniversary!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:51 am 

Yeah really great post Tai and so nice to hear that things are getting better for RAWA.

Why is it that people who don't deserve things like this get it. No justice in the world.

Keep positive RAWA and no I don't post much but since hearing of your problems I have thought about you everyday, hoping you would get better. Some folks call it praying.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:19 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thank you very much Tai'lahr!!

You gave us very precious information.
We family looked at your post for the first time and knew that RAWA had a surgery. :shock:
RAWA is the person whom we family loves very much and is a person needing very much.
We pray for RAWA early recovery with your health carefully.

And Myst greeted 23 years!! Congratulations!!
As for Myst, age is the same as my eldest son!

Toki

Toki #00084908
TOKIO #02973205

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]