It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:20 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help Wanted!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:30 am 

Due to a glitch from an earlier phase of Uru, my link to the Great Zero (even after finding and entering all the antechamber GZMs) has been missing from the Nexus. To further complicate the problem, the machine in the antechamber has also eaten all the rest of the GZM's I've found but still has provided me no link to the GZ (While I can't determine this yet, I may not be able to enter the "marker missions" area with no markers left to feed to the machine in the actual GZ room).

I need a willing benefactor, one who's either new to Uru, or an experienced player willing to create a new avatar to meet up with me, join my neighborhood, collect the necessary markers and restore the link for my neighborhood instance.

On a side note, I'm also looking for permanent members to my neighborhood (I'll need a decent group for Heek competitions, city and Tsogahl games, Great Zero missions, etc), but that's a lower priority and will be open to volunteers even after the link is restored.

Anyone interested in helping solve this problem, simply provide your explorer name and KI# along with the time frame you will next be in the city, and we can set up a meeting time from there. Or keep an eye out for me in the city (A.M. Polino #00102914). All volunteers are greatly appreciated.

- A.M.

Last edited by andyp1986 on Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:58 am 

i would love to help ya out. i'll send ya a pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:11 am 

Thank you, Tiana. I got your PM, and am very grateful for your assistance. Anyone else that would be interested (in the event we need an alternate person to do the job) or would like to join the neighborhood once the link is fixed, feel free to post here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:34 am 

I can help also if needed. I sent you a pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:00 pm 

I am also in a similar situation. I have two avvies that need to join the hood set up by a third. I had a promise of help from one of the Puzzle Test Dummies, but I haven't been able to hook up with her in the Cavern despite trying for several weeks now. If anyone out there can help, please let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:03 pm 

are you saying you have a hood set up by your 3rd avie, and you want to join your 1st and 2nd avie to that hood?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:10 am 
Obduction Backer

You may already be aware of this, but perhaps not everyone has thought of this possible solution. IF you are in the U.S./Canada and are accessing Uru via Gametap, AND if you have access to a second machine (borrow a laptop?) you can solve these issues by yourself (Of course, involving someone else may be more fun).

You can use the Gametap subaccount feature to create another account that will allow you to be logged into Uru simultaneously with two computers. You can then create an avatar on that new subaccount that you can use to solve problems like this.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]