It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:11 am 

I went back to Gahreesen on a whim and sure enough, the sparklie has come full circle. I walked through it over and over, but nothing happened, most likely because I have them all already. So I believe this confirms the idea that you can gain a missed sparkly if you wait for it to come around again.

I'm going to check the other spots to see if it is available anywhere else, maybe they're all active now. I doubt it, but still it's something to do.

That which doesn't kill me is gonna regret its failure.

-Silmefea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:28 am 

silmefea wrote:
I went back to Gahreesen on a whim and sure enough, the sparklie has come full circle. I walked through it over and over, but nothing happened, most likely because I have them all already. So I believe this confirms the idea that you can gain a missed sparkly if you wait for it to come around again.

I'm going to check the other spots to see if it is available anywhere else, maybe they're all active now. I doubt it, but still it's something to do.

As I thought, it is only available in Gahreesen presently, but at least we know where it will be next month. Perhaps they will appear on the first of each month now instead of whenever.

-Silmefea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks again :) I have updated the list!

I too was unable to collect the sparklie a second time. I have them all with Te'ana, but LadyGametap still needs February to complete her collection. I hope she gets the same reward :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:39 am 

May I suggest that you simply change it to "Sparkly Schedule" and remove the year from it?

-Silmefea

Post subject: new ages
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:56 pm 

are we ever going to have a new age to open up? its boring when sitting and waiting for the new :shock: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:54 am 
Obduction Backer

Only Cyan knows what is plannned, all else is speculation :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:38 pm 

wow this Goody List sure has helped me find alot of stuff...you made a good list Texana :)

splash1 KI: 00477225

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:41 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thank you :)

Post subject: updates
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:22 pm 
Obduction Backer

First, Thanks so much for doing this, Texana. Have had this thread pinging me from day 1!
With not much new happening, thought I'd take a moment to add a few clean-up notes (some a bit subjective to be sure):

Clothing Items:
The Hard Hat should be listed under Ae'gura - Tokotah Rooftop's locale.
"New Sneakers" are listed in the closet as "V'ahn's Shoes" (your call :) )

Links in Books:
- City Links Book:
- K'veer - might want to "drop" a "p" :) - also; it wasn't my impression the cave you drop the pellet/get the code from was in Er'cana :?:
- Kadish Gallery - also gotten from 1st viewer
- Palace Rooftop - believe "On" should be "One"
- Great Tree in Ae'gura - I believe the closest we've come to seeing "The Great Tree" is from the balcony in the Watcher's Pub. This might be more accurately listed as Tokotah Courtyard (as below)

Bahro Stones
Ae'gura: Kadish Gallery - this is a book (DRC approved, no less) - also the one by the 1st viewer
Ae'gura: Baron's City Office - this is a book
Ae'gura: Sharper's Spy Room - is currently available
Ae'gura: "Hood version" - an area commonly known as Tokotah Courtyard (see above) (once again, your call)
Bevin: Upper balcony - Gahressesn=Gahreesen :lol:
Er'cana: Lower Pellet Room - like K'veer above
Kadish Empty Vault - this is a book (this and the two above should also be transferred to the book links lists, of course)
Spy Room - already listed as Ae'gura: Sharper's Spy Room

Linking Books Listed by the Age where it is found (books listed as Bahro Stones also transferred here)
Ae'gura....Ahnonay - again, it was my impression that Ahnonay Cathedral is in Ahnonay :?: - if so, Ahnonay would be listed under Ahnonay instead of Ae'gura; if not, :?: :?:
Ae'gura....Jalak - you could add "of Ae'gura" for consistency (O/C starting to show :o )
Ae'gura....Tetsnot - unless this is a commentary on the Age :wink: - Tetsonot)

Links to Ages
- Books in Relto Bookcase
- Nexus - this is added to your bookshelf after the first time you use a Nexus book (not there initially)
- Tetsnot - as above

- Books in Bevin's Bookroom
- Perhaps: Eder Delin or Eder Tsogal?
- add Nexus :?:

Other Info
- Hidden Niche in Teledahn - technically, the metal bridge doesn't have to be down to get to the niche. There's another way. I mention this because I'm playing with a new avi that can't get the metal bridge to come down! (Need to fatten him up, I guess :D )

Once again, thanks for keeping this up - saves lots of notekeeping!

Post subject: Re: updates
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:47 pm 

Aureo_C wrote:
Ae'gura....Ahnonay - again, it was my impression that Ahnonay Cathedral is in Ahnonay :?: - if so, Ahnonay would be listed under Ahnonay instead of Ae'gura; if not, :?: :?:

Ok... so this is MY O/C showing. Following the precept that a person cannot link from one location in an Age to another location in the same Age (cosmic physics or cultural taboo/belief... but that's another discussion), Ahnonay Cathedral can't be in Ahnonay proper. Given Kadish's purpose for the Age... to show off his "Grower-ness" to the citizens of D'ni... it seems logical that the Cathedral would be at least somewhere in the Cavern... if not on Ae'gura itself. Since we don't really know where it actually is (though if pressed I'd guess it was near The Watcher's Sanctuary), listing it under Ae'gura is as close as we'll get.

Post subject: Re: updates
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:12 pm 

T'kira wrote:
Following the precept that a person cannot link from one location in an Age to another location in the same Age (cosmic physics or cultural taboo/belief... but that's another discussion), Ahnonay Cathedral can't be in Ahnonay proper. Given Kadish's purpose for the Age... to show off his "Grower-ness" to the citizens of D'ni... it seems logical that the Cathedral would be at least somewhere in the Cavern... if not on Ae'gura itself. Since we don't really know where it actually is (though if pressed I'd guess it was near The Watcher's Sanctuary), listing it under Ae'gura is as close as we'll get.

But we link from the Watcher's Sanctuary to the Ahnonay Cathedral.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:10 pm 

Ah ha!! So you do. So it's somewhere else entirely. Thanks for pointing that out, Tesseract!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:07 am 
Obduction Backer

Good points!

More food for thought...

Re: T'kira's precept:
If Ae'gura is an Age - and we know Bevin is in Ae'gura - you link from Bevin to the Great Zero Observation via book and to Tokotah Courtyard via Bahro stone.
...and if the Descent is in Ae'gura...well!
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:11 am 

Ahh!!

So what you are saying is what a tangled web we must weave, when we try to just perceive?!? hehe

My [email protected] stats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:10 am 

Aureo_C wrote:
If Ae'gura is an Age - and we know Bevin is in Ae'gura - you link from Bevin to the Great Zero Observation via book and to Tokotah Courtyard via Bahro stone.
...and if the Descent is in Ae'gura...well!
:D

Well, Ae'gura and Bevin are only separate Ages in game engine terms. They're in the same Age of D'ni/Earth. The links to the GZ antechamber, the courtyard, and Descent appear to be sidestepping the rules by way of linking to a 'hood instance of the destination.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next