It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:56 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: 14 PURPLE lights
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

I have 14 purple lights on my KI. I am not finding any markers. When I went to the calibration machines, I got the message
Please quit existing User-Created Marker Game, to play a CGZ game. Can anyone tell me how to remove the purple lights from my KI and why would the lights I got from the calibration machine not be a CGZ game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:59 pm 
Red, green, and yellow lights are the ones associated with the GZ. Purple lights are user-created marker games, like it said. You have to select the game from the KI display and select 'quit game', or whatever it says.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:39 am 

If you can't remember what game you have open, just open another user created game and close it again. The first will close automatically.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:32 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks, Lord of Time and Deck 15 for replying. I got these lights on my KI from the calibration machine. Why is it a user created game instead of a GZ game? So far I have not seen anywhere on my KI to delete or end this game. I will try again, I suppose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:10 am 

Is it possible you forgot to close a user created game after you completed it? They don't close automatically upon completion.
Otherwise it sounds like it might be a bug & you can either file a ticket with cyan or wait for the next server reboot & hope that fixes it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

I haven't found any markers for this game, so I haven't completed it. I have not found any way to remove these lights from my KI. Has anyone else ever had this problem? I guess I will go wander around the cavern and see if I see markers. Thanks, rha31,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:28 am 

kemsil wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to remove the purple lights from my KI...

Just click thru your KI mail & messages until you find ANY marker game. If you find the one that is currently active, great.. just click 'stop game' but if you find a DIFFERENT one, that works, too... just click "play game" and then click "stop game."

Clicking "play" on a new marker game, will stop one that is currently running--- then you can stop the new one & there should be no marker games active at that point, and your KI will return to normal colors.

Quote:
...and why would the lights I got from the calibration machine not be a CGZ game?

You could have been sent a marker game created by another player-- perhaps you thought it was a KI mail and opened it, didn't understand what it was and hit 'play game' and now it is active?

Quote:
I haven't found any markers for this game, so I haven't completed it. I have not found any way to remove these lights from my KI. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

You don't have to complete the marker game, in order to shut it off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

I have NO play game or stop game on my KI. I guess there is no solution to my problem. Thanks anyway, guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:36 am 

kemsil wrote:
I have NO play game or stop game on my KI. I guess there is no solution to my problem. Thanks anyway, guys.

Well, try this.... next time you are in the cavern, ask someone to send you a marker game. Once you receive it, follow the steps above, with THAT game.

Post subject: Re: 14 PURPLE lights
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:35 pm 

I have this same problem. I found 1 user created game and deleted it. I am still getting the same message to delete user created game. :cry:

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:31 pm 

Open you KI and check if it shows a markers game. (Check all ages or all incoming messages)

You you see a title for that game ? It is possible if someone send it to you. Click the "Stop playing"
line and those lights will be gone until you decide to play it. After stopping it it is possible to delete it by clinking the "delete icon" looking like a D'ni 0 (cube with a clircle within) middle right of the open KI. Check spoiler image from the Guild of Greeters below.(Illustrated KI)

[Reveal] Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:19 pm 

I believe I have found something.

Those lights seems to be from a viewer at the back of the Great Zero CGM #6 left side of viewer.
I did get them of my KI and saw "your infamus message" on my KI. To get rid of the lights I had to transfer a buddie's game to another avatar of mine(in my incoming mail). I beleive this is related to a time when we had to 14 markers missions to calibrate a KI before being able to create our own makers games.

Btw, CGM marker game #6 has 14 markers. I do not have copies of those mission makers at this time.
Edit:
From J'ffrey PDF walkthough...
http://www.uruarchives.com/uruarchives/ ... hrough.pdf
Appendix C
Mission # 6 begin in Bevin (hood) on page 74

Edit: CGM #6 is on the left side.

If I was not handicaped and good at typing I would provide a WordPad text version, Who could do it for the 14 CGMs ??? (and submit them to Dot to add them in sticky thread "The Goodies List")

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:14 pm 
Site Admin

Locking this thread due to zombie thread necro. Please start a new thread if you'd like to continue off of this conversation.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]