It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:29 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:51 pm 
Obduction Backer

Some players knows there are some RAWA "seeds" in the game that are still to be find...

In this topic, I will post some pics and animations (.swf) that I think can be some clues for "possible" seeds ; like I have done with Jalak in another topic (A little question about... Jalak).

The way I take from post-ing pics and animations but "no texts", is because I can't explain easily my clues in english.
I know it can be difficult for some players to understand what I try to say with pics and animations, but it is the way I choosed to share those clues.
Maybe I will try to explain them, or maybe not.
But please, try 1st to understand them as I share them.

You can also create new topics from this one, for discution about each clue...
"A little question about... Jalak" was simply about Jalak ; here, it will be for all Ages.

I will post a 1st clue soon.

EDIT:

The clues are about "URU" games, not only MO:ULa...
So they can be made from both offline (Ages Beyond Myst, To D'ni and The Path Of The Shell ; so "Complete Chronicles") and online (MO:ULa).

They can also be IC, OOC, or both clues.
An "IC" clue, is a clue that can be find with IN CAVERN logic ; as in the D'ni Galery, for example.
An "OOC" clue, is a clue that can be find with OUT OF CAVERN logic ; as for an easteregg, for example.

/?t - "jukebox"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:49 pm 
Obduction Backer

TCB, en avant! And consider posting some French language text: there are plenty of native French speakers here and some more who can get your meaning with a little help from Google :)

I'd love to find some RAWA "seeds", this is a very good avenue for us to investigate :) There are still things for us to find here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:21 pm 
Obduction Backer

Shorah manloc!

I am looking forward to seeing your "seeds" here!! :D

And please don't be discouraged by the language barriers. AlanD is right, we can always use Goggle translate.

But I also think that the pictures and videos will be all the more mysterious if you post them without explanations!! Of course, I also hope that you will join in any conversations we might have about our own ideas for them. :)

Many thanks for sharing this with us!!!!!