It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:56 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:32 pm 

Is there a good "getting started" guide that guides you on everything you need to do to get to your first puzzle age, including KI disk retrieval? I am an event coordinator for a gaming group and I was wondering what is the max number of people you can have do a puzzle together? I wanted to organize an URU event for our community, but almost everyone would be starting fresh. What is the first puzzle age/how do you access it? The last time I played URU was when it was still on Gametap.

Regards,
Ryan.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

That's actually quite a tricky task you're setting ;)

The MOULa Manual (viewtopic.php?f=37&t=22388) gives you a guide to getting started, but doesn't go nearly as far as you're asking. The fundamental problem is getting all your participants into the same age. That requires each player to develop their avatar at least a little and know how to access a public area to meet.

The Garden ages (Delin and Tsoghal) are the ones that work best with a group but they're not big puzzles in themselves, But just about any age could be worked by a "team" and the prime ages (Teledahn, Eder Kemo/Gira, Gahreesen, Kadish Tolesa) offer up a bit more of a "chain of puzzles" and exploration opportunities and don't need too much preparation to get access to.

Someone else may come along with a better set of suggestions though.

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:55 pm 

Welcome Galahir950,

Suggestion(s):
1- I would suggest that all the peoples in your group go first to their Relto and link to their hoods (first book to the right / then each go to their link room / and each link to their Gahreesen to get their KI to make communications easier.
2- Then go back to their Relto and back to there Hood and the Nexus book to make the first link to the city (at Ferry terminal) where you go for your first gathering and decide what you will do next.
Btw, you do need to get your KI before visiting.

A PDF walkthrough by j'ffrey...
viewtopic.php?p=231610#p231610

A Beginner’s Guide — Getting Started in MOULa by the old Guild of the Greeters...
http://www.guildofgreeters.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=38

The Illustrated KI Guide by the same Guild...
http://www.guildofgreeters.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=38

Edit:
Create or change Neighborhood(Bevin)...
Find a Hood name(Avatar name==> if you want one of your own. :idea:
http://www.guildofsleepers.org/how-to-c ... hoods.html

Have fun