It is currently Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:10 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Did this help you at all?
Yes 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
No 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:25 am 

NOTE: If you don't already know at least MOST of the D'ni v-n, then go here.

I have created a little program to help those slightly familiar with the D'ni alphabet to commit them to memory. The program is very simple and is a lot like flash cards. There has been a hint feature added as well that plays a sample for all the letters (not the numbers). The audio files for this that were used come from The D'ni Student by Dormahrch. This program also uses the font created by Colin Arenz and Sebastian Ochs. This font is included in the setup file and will install both the D'ni Script and the new standard if not already a font on your system. Both the audio samples and the fonts belong to all their respected owners and everything else bar that actual program itself belongs to the beautiful people of Cyan and all those people that aren't me (I think that covers my tushie :P). If the owners of either the font or the audio (or Cyan for that matter) have a problem with this program tell me and I'll remove it and have it purely for private use as I intended.

Download - Screenshot.

These are the current characterset used (top two script and bottom two NTS):
Accents mixed: 'vbtsSjgykKaIfpiEeArmTdDhoOcwuUxlqzn.0123456789)[email protected]#$%^&*([]{}|-
Accents at end: 'vtsjykafiermTdhocwuxlqzn.bSgKIpEADOU0123456789)[email protected]#$%^&*([]{}|-
Accents mixed: 'vbtsšjgyxkaáfpiíeérmþðdhoóçwuúclæzn.0123456789)[email protected]#$%^&*([]{}|-
Accents at end: 'vtsjyxafiermþðhoçwuclæzn.bšgkápíédóú0123456789)[email protected]#$%^&*([]{}|-

If there are any errors place tell me of them…

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:09 pm 

Nice program, thanks for posting it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:01 pm 

Version 0.4.4 is now available!

I've cleaned up the code as well as added number only options and fixed the issue that occured when number of correct answers/answers given>100 (it no longer shows two digits worth).

I know it's pretty darn redundant having 'Numbers Only' option but hey, you've got it now, might as well keep it in there. The screenshot has also been updated so you can see the changes that have been made.

Any problems then just tell me…

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]