It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:27 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:28 pm 
Obduction Backer

Shorah all.
I was in the town when Phill came.I ask him many times to confirm me positive or negative if the 'he' who will come is the Great King.Of course he didnt answer not only to me but to everybody.
After he leaved we discussed what he told with some explorers when suddently i had a idea which seamed crazy at least at the beggining (for me).
A month ago i read an old post where ,if i understand correct, Phill told very clearly (for me) that the Great King is alive and he will come.
Somewhere i read (but i dont remember where) that 'the daughter of the daughter will live in peace' (something like that , help needed and it is welcomed).
And then suddently....... :idea:
What if the Great King is alive and Yeesha meet him and loved him and he also her.
What if they have a child!!!....a daughter!!!!
What if they disagree about the way that they see things for example the Great king wanted the city to be accessible only for the d'ni survivors and Yeesha for all ,us and d'ni or if he wanted the bahros to continue serve d'ni and she did not?
What if she took the child with her after the "divorce" or the fight with him?
Phill said that Yeesha failed freeing the bahros (like in myst 5) that i can not confirm it because i didnt hear it personally.
What if the Great King release some bahros and command them (with the tablet "myst 5" to bring him the child?
What if our bahros choose to help defending her and the child?
All the above could explain a lot of what is happening.
I know that all these seem crazy maybe stupid or anything else ...but thats my opinion and i want to share it with all of you in order to start a discussion and who knows maybe we can find something that is close to the truth

ps: 1)excuse me for my English
2) I mean the King Ahlsendar (The Great King)
3) release is different than freeing a bahro according to myst 5 (at least for me)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:05 am 

Ummm...Watson!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:39 am 

Dude, I'm just not buying it.

If Yeesha's daughter is alive already, I have 0 doubt that the father was Calam.

I agree with Monkeyboy, though. It's probably Watson Sharper's talking about. Although it would certainly make for a freaky twist if it were Ahlsendar... Or Calam!

Well, unless they're playing video games, in which case heros die a lot too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:01 pm 

Maratanos wrote:
If Yeesha's daughter is alive already, I have 0 doubt that the father was Calam.

And yet ... Ahlsendar ... Alexander ... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:57 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

BrettM wrote:
Maratanos wrote:

Ok, let's all just stop beating around the bush here:

We all know Cate is Yeesha's daughter and that she has come back as a corporate conservative to rebel against her liberal, new-age mother. Let's just call it canon and move on, shall we? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:36 pm 

JWPlatt wrote:
BrettM wrote:
Maratanos wrote:

Ok, let's all just stop beating around the bush here:

We all know Cate is Yeesha's daughter and that she has come back as a corporate conservative to rebel against her liberal, new-age mother. Let's just call it canon and move on, shall we? :P

That should either totally be Canon, or it's possibly one of the greatest Fan-Fiction ideas ever conceived

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:56 pm 

If the Great King is still alive he would be old to the extreme, well beyond the average D'ni lifespan. Although I guess that would make him great.

KI# 00140468

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:28 am 

JWPlatt wrote:

Actually, I don't think she's in rebellion, but in support of her mother! She's here to keep the physical side of the Restoration going, raising the money for that, and keeping the explorer community alive and growing. Yeesha needs us for something still, and who better than her own daughter to take on this side of the mission? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:50 am 
Creative Kingdoms

BrettM wrote:
JWPlatt wrote:

Actually, I don't think she's in rebellion, but in support of her mother! She's here to keep the physical side of the Restoration going, raising the money for that, and keeping the explorer community alive and growing. Yeesha needs us for something still, and who better than her own daughter to take on this side of the mission? ;)

Cooperation? Support? Common Cause? Boooorrring! Where's the conflict? Where's the Division?

At best, it would be the Yin and Yang of the whole in balance. Like Luke and Vader. Like Lucy and Ricky, Tom and Jerry, or Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner. But a child not in conflict and rebellion with its parent? That goes so far beyond the pale as to be totally unbelievable in any omniverse.

;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:10 pm 
Obduction Backer

Last night i have a conversation with my friends in myssterries bevin.
They remind me who was Calam!!
After that maybe i am ready to beleive that if my speculation is in some points correct then the father must be Calam (who was murdered).
I find it now very possible Maratanos.
But now i am confused about what is the reason for the war.
One of my thoughts is that the Great King wants the daughter of Calam and Yeesha (because she has also d'ni blood) in order for him in the future to have a son with her.As for the age of the child i just dont remember anything that could help me (maybe someone can help add to this speculation) .
The only thing i know is that the marriage in D'ni society allowed from the age of 25 (not so many years!)

PS: 1) my name in cavern is Dimitrios (for those that they dont know that already)
2) support the unsupported countries like Greece (Hellas correct name) .All deserves the right to have access in cavern:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:15 pm 
Obduction Backer

Ok i found it!!!
at last i found what Phill exactly told at the past. (16-Dec-2003)
Thanks Rose

Phil Henderson: no - i am up beneath the guild hall
an'nie: where is the guild hall??
Phil Henderson: it is the place of the king - his tomb. He will return
Phil Henderson: Douglas should return to see this - where did he go?
theGreatTree: looks like douglas is in realto
Pa'lua: Victor Laxan is in the Nexus.
Phil Henderson: this is where he was - i feel the honor of this place
Tutelary: Phil - why should we side with Yeesha? What reasons can you give us?
Phil Henderson: because she knows more
Tutelary: Knows more about what?
Phil Henderson: knows more than all of us - who would know more than her?
Tutelary: That's being pretty vague, and it almost sounds like you're trying to deify her. Does Yeesha want our support or our worship? She does share Gehn's blood, after all
Phil Henderson: no - do you deify your parents? They know more than their child

hehe i found also something that i didnt notice before i thought my theorie
Parents know more than their children

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:07 pm 
Obduction Backer

Reading the post about King Ahlsendar's belt i realise that what explorer Junee writing is something that adds to my beleif that the King is alive and is the 'he'.
I agree with that :if Jolatha wanted to prove that the Great King is dead then for sure she would have brought his crown not just a piece of a robe when she got out of the tomb.
Imagine the peoples reaction to such event :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:33 pm 

I just read that chatlog too (to get some more backgroud info on Phil ;)) and it's creepy how well it fits in with recent events.

I don't think that either Ahlsendar or Calam is Yeesha's daughter's father. Calam was way too old, and Ahlsendar did things that Yeesha never would tolerate. Phil on the other hand... :lol:

Oh and remember Yeesha's cleft speech? "And I will be concerned with other things..." What if she was pregnant? LOL

Okay, back to seriousness. Jolatha wanted to get inside the tomb. She also wanted to prove that the king was dead. Apparently the D'ni people had various believes at the time but I think many of them would still react if Jolatha took such an important item as the crown from the grave. Ahlsendar was a king so I would assume that he was lavishly dressed, just taking a piece of his robe would make considerable less damage to the kings grave than if you took the crown, thus resulting in a less violent response from the public. There's a fine line between a proof and an uproar. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:16 pm 
Obduction Backer

What i am thinking now is Jolatha's hate for the King.
Also i believe that the opening of the tomb was huge event for the people to have violent reaction too .Because of that and with the hate she had for the king i think nothing would have stop her taking the crown from the tomb if the crown was inside.

As for Yeesha's daughter how old was Calam when Yeesha meet him?
Of course all of the above is a speculation (that i believe ) and i find it excelent reason for discussion and exchange of knowledge and ideas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:33 pm 

If I remember correctly, Calam was an actual survivor of the fall...so at the very least he is old enough to be her grandfather.

KI# 00140468

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next