It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:29 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Bahro Buddy!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:49 pm 

I think it'd be really cool if we had an NPC-like bahro "buddy" on our Relto's :P

Perhapse he could even act like a pet?

Thoughts? :)

TG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:00 pm 

Bahro are people.....Not Pets! :P

I wouldn't mind offering refuge to a nice family however, my Relto I belive has some nice cave space available in the mist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:13 pm 

For some reason when Yeesha asked us the free the Least I don't think she had the idea of us keeping them as pets in mind. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:45 pm 
Obduction Backer

...how about a Yeesha page to add a bahro plushie to relto? A little bahro that flops like a ragdoll (just use the physics engine to handle that) and is cute and cuddly! I'd love one of those!

That and a set of Myst action figures on the right bookshelf. But a bahro first! Who knows, maybe the real bahro who visit your island would see the tiny one and think "These creatures are trying to bond with us.. how cute! I want a little tiny hoodie doll for my cave now!" or something :D

MOULa KI: #00027582 #7425022
100% Authentic Gondar! Accept no substitutes, imitations, or knock-offs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:20 pm 

:?

Yes, and while we're at it, why not legalize slavery in the U.S.?

:roll:

Let's face it. The most likely response to any sort of domesticization of the Bahro is for you to be shredded into pieces, just like Wheely.

And since that can't happen due to OOC limitations, neither's gonna this.

And I say thank GOD for it.

Well, unless they're playing video games, in which case heros die a lot too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:07 am 

hey ihad a dream a few months ago(ive had a few fairly aucurately dreams in the past) in which i was in the prime bahro cave and their was a floating bahro share symbol(like in uu) in the air, i walked through it, and i was linked tothe cleft(cant remember which version) yeesha walked in and started ranting how the bahro war was hurting their faimlies and so on, then ended saying: "take the pilars back to relto, you will under stand later." she vanished, the cleft vanished and i was back in the bahro cave, i took one pillar, and the rest vanished in a brilant linking flash, the cave shook, and the floor crumbled away, next thing i was in relto looking at a holographic yeesha standing infront of the pilars, a adult bahro was their as well. the bahro put something wraped in what looked like a piece of bahro skin(maby a wing?)in between the 4 pilars, an energy beam appered between each pillar, and holo yeesha said something about keeping this young bahro in the hands of good, and not in evil, or something like that... then one of those avatar making screen appered,(only the name area was able to be typeable). and thats all i can remember... but it was quite amazing at the time...i think this was just after we found out about the war, but who knows! /shrug

-Calumon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:45 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Wow, that's really cool, Calumon. You should submit it as a storyline idea. Seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:59 pm 

realy? it was a dream i ha d a while ago... ive had dreaams like that have a certain feel to them, and they come true after a while...one that i had near the end of Uru:ABM that my avvie would meet yeesha, and a coupleof days later,[spoiler]me and my dad finished abm,[/spoiler] ceartain dreams have a certain feel to them like im realy experienceing it...so i have no idea where im going with this!
-Calumon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:49 pm 

Tai'lahr wrote:
Wow, that's really cool, Calumon. You should submit it as a storyline idea. Seriously.

I really don't want to be "that guy", but I'm going to. You don't like us calling them "Bahro", prefering instead, "Vahkro, but you don't see something wrong with us keeping them as pets?

KI# 00140468

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:01 am 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Frisky Badger wrote:
Tai'lahr wrote:

I really don't want to be "that guy", but I'm going to. You don't like us calling them "Bahro", prefering instead, "Vahkro, but you don't see something wrong with us keeping them as pets?

Sorry, did I misunderstand? It sounded to me like his dream was about protecting a baby, not keeping a pet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:11 am 

EDIT:Exactly!
not as a pet iin my dream, as ...legal guardians as some would say, Babysitters, Vahkro!!?...im not even going to touch that one... :roll: thats just changing the first letter to a "V" from a "B" and adding a "K" inbetween the "H" and the "R"to tell you the truth, that sounds like a Bionicle* character...if you wantto name a bahro a different name[spoiler]call them[spoiler] Barho [/spoiler] thats just switching the "H" and the "R"[/spoiler] (: but don't listen to me. (where did you get that anyways?)

-Calu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:58 am 

I've already sent in a feature request to change the way the Bahro act when you take the poles back. Instead of just a Bahro call every few minutes, have it every few seconds and have a Bahro link around the age (without a human, just a Bahro model appearing and disappearing from a bunch of spots). I think that would be more impressive than the cries from the clouds we have now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:08 am 

the calls every few seconds might scare the people who took the poles back to give them back again...as would the bahro linking in and out. But i never knew that the bahro sounded off every few minutes!
-Calu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:06 am 

in my opinon having a bahro appear in front of my face while in 1st person scares the crap out me it happened before

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:46 am 

Tai'lahr wrote:
Sorry, did I misunderstand? It sounded to me like his dream was about protecting a baby, not keeping a pet.

My bad, somehow I missed Calumon's post about his dream :oops:. I was refering to the original post.

KI# 00140468

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next