It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:13 am 

Ok, just a little cross-posting...

Dadguy made an interesting observation that some people aren't not quite super savvy when it comes to working out the gitches and bugs that could reside on their own systems and could hence hamper enjoyment of Uru...

Is there any way that there could be a Tech Help section added to the forums so people could ask questions and get advice on how to fix those little problems that inherently come along with a world like ours?

For example, driver updates, sound/video card problems, etc...

Think about it...it would be quite helpful to some and that is what we are about right? Inclusion, not exclusion. We've got a lot of really bright people around here, let's not be shy about giving a helping hand.

I know we have the "Game Discussion" section, but it really doesn't have the impact of what a "Tech problems" section would do and when the Beta starts, it would serve as a really neat home to all kinds of FAQ's and tutorials that could really enrich people's technical skills and knowledge.

KI: 839389

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:59 pm 

Thats a good idea, although I hope that I would not need such help (fingers crossed), but I know there are many people in the community who would love to give advice on such matters :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]