It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:58 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:30 pm 

I think a dictionary would be nice. A book by the DRC that explains all the D'ni terms. This could be found on the other bookcase on Relto. OR one to write your own notes in.

AND... I would quite like to have more books lying around the city, that explain what some of the buildings are. The library - kind of obvious- but what is its history, who built it, when was it built, what kind of books did it house, what are the DRC's current plans with it. - I know some people here might know more about these things, but most people don't. Like the two Tokotah buildings.. what are they? The Hall of Kings was a good start!

oh, and another thing, did the D'ni take photographs? (I saw a few photos in Gehn's age, but i suppose they could've been taken with an "above surface" camera.) - However if they did, do photos still exist? Would we be able to see what Ae'gura used to look like, maybe they can stick them into the appropriate books I described before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:17 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yeah I would love more documentation on the various things (buildings, people, technology etc).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:10 am 

The photo idea is a great one. What if they could write books that instead of manifesting themselves as ages they would display pictures on several what would normaly be link in windows? You could even have the effect that was on Gehn's books!
EDIT- D'oh! forgot about the imagers. My bad.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]