It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:49 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:59 am 

I have already finished the other three ages,but every time i try to enter forest age by clicking on the linking book,it starts an update which keeps repeating itself and is an never-ending process,which doesn't allow me to play the age at all.That problem also happens with another linking book in Ae'gura,and every time the update starts,i have to shut down the game by force and start all over again.Can it be a bug or something,and if yes,is there any way to fix it without having to unistall the game?Pls help,i'm really stuck :(

Post subject: Not an expert, but ...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:16 am 

It sounds like it is trying to download / update that age and failing to do it. This might mean your original download of the installer was incomplete.

I'd try going to Relto and hitting the button underneath the book to give you the option to delete it, then link to it from the Bahro pillar just as you did at the start - that might work.

If that doesn't help, the standard solution for everything like this is to download the installer and run it again. I believe that can be done without losing game progress. avatar info, etc. I'm re-downloading the intaller onto my laptop at the minute as it has the older patcher which just loops.

Sno-Cat