It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:52 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:50 pm 
Obduction Backer

I haven't tried it, but what about clicking on the chair to sit in it as soon as you stand up? Will that put you in the right spot where you can stand up again?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:45 am 
Obduction Backer

Thanks, all! Will keep all these suggestions in mind for next time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:48 am 
Obduction Backer

the jumping one worked for me yesterday :mrgreen:

(edited to correct typo)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:36 pm 

Using the F2 to open the Ki screen is the only one of the various methods mentioned here that worked for me. Oddly, this problem does not occur if instead of raising the chair at the end, you turn around, go back to Maint IV and raise the chair there. It's the identical animation and it works perfectly as one would expect with avatar seated properly and then getting up and standing on the floor. Whatever the problem is, it exists at only at the destination end in the observation room, not where you start in Maint IV. The "F2 Ki Screen" method is not a "durable fix" though, just a "workaround" that must be used every time.

Jumping, walking backward, clicking on the chair to sit on it again, and the rest of the methods other than the F2 Ki Screen did not work for me.

John

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:47 am 
Obduction Backer

the same happened to me yesterday with my 3rd avatar (had no problem with the other two)
BUT at the beginning of the ride. my avatar was not synchronized with the chair and she didn't even reach the room below but instead started to fall through white space and finally reltoed out.
any suggestions ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:32 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

Just try again. This is usually a temporary or variable effect affected by lots of things, as you might infer from the preceding discussions.

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:09 am 

ZestyOfXeniphers wrote:
the same happened to me yesterday with my 3rd avatar (had no problem with the other two)
BUT at the beginning of the ride. my avatar was not synchronized with the chair and she didn't even reach the room below but instead started to fall through white space and finally reltoed out.
any suggestions ?

Try going in first view "Before" sitting on the chair and stay in first view until you succeded getting off the chair at the other end.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2