It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:56 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:56 pm 

Hi all,

I've been trying for a couple of days to sign up for a paid Gametap account via the link in the e-mail they sent out, but I have not been able to, it just sits there trying to connect unsuccessfully. Anyone else have this problem? I want to do it the way they recommend since I don't want to lose my avatar or progress in the game.

Thanks,
m'dge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:32 am 
Obduction Backer

I'm distrustful of links in emails, even those I am expecting. Instead I clicked on the link on the top of the forum pages that says play now for 99 cents, clicked on the join now button on the next page, and on the next screen, instead of filling out the account info, I clicked on the tiny "Already have an account, Sign In" above it. Sign in and click continue. On one page it looked like you should select your choice for plan, such as monthly or yearly, but all I could do was click continue, which gave me the 99 cent first month plan and I filled in all the credit card info when time came.

It worked fine for me; it just took almost all day for the initial downloads!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:38 am 

Wafna wrote:
I'm distrustful of links in emails, even those I am expecting. Instead I clicked on the link on the top of the forum pages that says play now for 99 cents, clicked on the join now button on the next page, and on the next screen, instead of filling out the account info, I clicked on the tiny "Already have an account, Sign In" above it. Sign in and click continue. On one page it looked like you should select your choice for plan, such as monthly or yearly, but all I could do was click continue, which gave me the 99 cent first month plan and I filled in all the credit card info when time came.

It worked fine for me; it just took almost all day for the initial downloads!

Whoa... Do you know that worked? :wink:

Well, unless they're playing video games, in which case heros die a lot too.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]