It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:31 pm 

They where my support. I hope the problem will disapear by it self later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:53 pm 

Well I'm back... I still have the same problem. And I'm starting to think that maybe I am the one who is unacceptable. Is there anyone who has had the same problem and found the solution? I have been in contact with support twice and the last one said he would check for errors in the registration servers, but I have not heard from him since.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:11 pm 
Obduction Backer

Tinuviel, here's the solution:

Then you can upgrade your visitor account to full explorer status.

And you can always create a new avatar in the game to have another name in the Cavern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:33 pm 

Hi Erik And thank you for your reply. But I have done that. Doesn't work. I also tried to create a new account. Same problem. Everytime I enter the accept button I get the message that they are unable to uppgrade my information. Can it be something with my Internett Explorer? I have deleted temporary internett files and cookies. Turned of firewall and virusscan just to try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:02 pm 
Obduction Backer

https://account.gametap.com/storefront/ ... ingInfo.do

maybe tying this one directly.
It just says "unable to update information ?" Any more precise message ?

Did this not so long ago, worked like a charm. (That actually surprised me lol). Turing my old beta account to a paid one. I excepted it to go wacky on me with that "living in denmark and paying with a french card" thing.

like i said on the danish thred :
Quote:
accepted cards are internationals visa / mastercard / American express. And whatever that discover thing is. Any other cards, like electron, won't pass it seams.

Edit : I just trying resubmitting my info, and boom : ""We unable to update your registration information. Please try again.""

Maybe you pc / data aren't the problem :lol: (and woo , gametap forgot a word :lol: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:22 pm 

And that is exactly the same message that I get! I first tried on Thursday. I tried your link to and same happend. I also turned off every security "things" on my internet just to check. Nothing happends. I hope it is not me but GameTap. And that they fix it soon. I really want to try this game online:-) Thanks for your help.

Well, I contacted GameTap. They did not want to help to day. I had to ask support urulive according to them. I am about to give up. Who is in charge of the registration system?

Last edited by Tinuviel on Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

i was on chat with a support guy, but my Internet connexion choose that one moment to crash. i'll try it again ;)

edit : gametap told me to go to cyan. weird, we're still gametap customer and paying to gametap hey... Anyway, i ticked that one to cyan. hopefully, that can fix this, or get gametap to fix this, whatever is relevant. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:25 pm 

Thank you!!! I hope too that someone can help. Soon. Patience is not what im best at.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:11 am 
Obduction Backer

I'm from Australai and I'm having the same problem ("We unable to update you account info..." blahdy blah). I submitted a ticket to Cyan. Hopefully this problem will get resolved. I WANT to give Cyan my money. Please. I'm beging! :)

PS - don't bother GameTap with this problem - they'll just tell you to contact Cyan. Looks like they don't care about us international people.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:32 am 
Obduction Backer

It seems something is not working correct.
Cyan is looking into it at this moment.
I hope the problem is resolved very soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:36 am 
Obduction Backer

Quote:
Looks like they don't care about us international people.....

I had figured that one long ago :lol:

by the way, on most game on gametap's website, i use to see a "country restriction" grey banner for most games. i now see a "play now" yellow banner. Though when i click on the link, the deluxe player starts and the "can't access game, yadayadayada" .

I wonder if this might mean something as far a international are concerned. well... Tech guy yesterday said he didn't know about any dates. sighs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:31 am 
Obduction Backer

Yes, it's a pity that internationals can't even sign-up normally or can't sign-up at all and have to rely on the forums here... :(

About 50% of all the MOUL players are international!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:30 pm 
Obduction Backer

Here are the answers i got :

Hi Catherine -

There is currently a problem with the International interface with the GameTap website. I have reassigned your ticket to another representative that will be able to assist you with this matter and they will be contacting you directly. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Thank you for writing in and reporting this issue,

Tor'i
Uru Live Support Team
------------------------------------------

This is a problem we are aware of and working on. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we hope this issue will be resolved soon. I will contact you back on this ticket when I find out more information.

Shaun
Gametap Tech Support

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:23 pm 
Obduction Backer

Here's the response I got to the ticket I submitted on this. Pretty much the same as what Eowyn's says but at least it sounds like they're making progress.

--------------------------

This is a problem we are aware of and looking into. Our web developers said it should be back up and running any time now. We thank you for your patience and understanding. I will let you know on this ticket as soon as I find out more.

Shaun
Gametap Tech Support

--------------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:19 pm 

Tinuviel, here's the solution:
open a new browser window

after you have logged in
do not change the page

copy and paste this into the browser

https://account.gametap.com/storefront/ ... ingInfo.do

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next