It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:04 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: SHARING MARKER GAMES
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:55 am 
Obduction Backer

Shorah fellow explorers.
I started this topic on behalf of Kirk of Xeniphers and myself. We love playing MYSTERY / STORY BASED / CLUE / PUZZLE marker games and played some with great enthusiasm and success.
So if you have some games to share (without heavy glitch jumping or combo jumping) by all means do.
We love difficult games that engage the brain, or have a (mystery, detective) story to follow or solve and are looking forward to receiving those.
The games that require ONLY combo jumping skills or just precise glitch jumping is something we do not like so much so please do not sent us those unless they are tailored for beginners with lots of instructions included.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH in advance. We are VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING NEW GAMES (created by you or someone else).
Also, Kirk and I have created two quest games called: "Xeniphers Quest 1" and "Xeniphers Quest 2: Mystery of the Stolen Amulet" are willing send them to all those who are interested. Our game takes you through all / most of the ages and are by no mean easy. Hope you enjoy them!

Last edited by ZestyOfXeniphers on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:30 am, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 pm 

Awesome! I'd like a copy of your game.

I working on another one (a prequel to Mahnsut) but I've had some hiccups lately and it's taking a while to finish. I'll let you know when it's done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:08 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hello Deck. I don't know how to send you a game. Could you please tell me your KI number? Because the number on the signature is not working grrr .... I mean I can't get you added to my buddy list. Don't know why. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:27 pm 
Obduction Backer

we both look forward to any games, cheers from the " xeniphers "....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:31 am 

Odd. The number in the sig is correct. I've never had any trouble with it. Maybe you could try this one instead? 00110186

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:02 pm 
Obduction Backer

Kirk and I are creating our second quest game at the moment called "Xenipher's Quest 2: Mystery of the Stolen Amulet". :) As requested by many players, combo jumping won't be required but you will definitely need some :idea: ............ Hope to finish it soon.
And also hope to receive more games. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by ZestyOfXeniphers on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

You finally showed on my buddy list Deck so I sent you our game :) Hope you enjoy it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:19 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thank you for all received games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:12 am 
Obduction Backer

Hi Simon, Kirk and I have a problem with one of your games, could you please help us. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hello everyone,
Just to inform you the second XENIPHERS' QUEST marker game - "Mystery of the Stolen amulet" - is finished!
If you are interested just drop us a message.
Hope you enjoy the game.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:06 am 

Not sure if Jahmen's Quest Series of Marker (text) Clue Quests and Story Journals count, qualify or meet your stated criteria at the start of this thread post.
I have re-made some of the first few Clue Quests for intermediate player level skills and made the difficult glitch jumps and those makers text not required to get to solve the Quests Puzzles.
However, this was only to help single players progress enough alone far enough to become interested in the story line enough to get assistance with the more difficult Clue Quests that do require skills that Skydivers have at getting to difficult and out of the normal play places.
Puzzles are based on text clues to find additional markers that contain letters for words solve, words to solve sentence with blanks to fill in and basic arithematic solving puzzles based on count of in-game items.
The Quest Series was made as a Multi-player Quests Series for teams or groups to solve.
Clue Quests are hosted by several different in-game players who give the Questions and Answers test to explorers at the end of each Quest for them to get their Journal Story Quest and the next Clue Quest to play.
It provides a TeamSpeak Channel for players to get together to work together to get and share text clue information to solve the puzzles. Some Clue Quests are several puzzles within an over all puzzle solve.
The rewards for solving the Clue Quests are Story Journals (10 total) that tell a story about those explorers that stayed behind after the cavern had closed and the adventure of what they found. A dark un-powered, unstable Bevin the DRC had made off limits to all.
The Dragonian Bevin! With a red eyed crazed Bahro that. . .
The Quest Story Journals all play out for reading in Minkata Age, as it has plenty of room for straight lines for markers and the night time sky makes reading the text easy.

:roll: Just saying that I made this Quest Series over the course of about 2 years now and it is a complex Quest Series to play for several explorers and not a single explorer game. Although a rare few explorers have progressed alone to remarkable levels of success! Most just quit! Pride is the lesson behind the Quest Series, being that single players are expected to team up with other explorers after over coming their pride and get help. It was Something meant to be shared!

Jahmen Myst

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 am 
Obduction Backer

Hello Jahmen. Your quest games seem interesting. I am not playing alone. I play with Kirk of Xeniphers. And also I do combo jumps so I can take some markers for our team :) if and when necessary and probably we can join forces with Elva and/or her team when needed. When I said no combo or skydiver marker games I meant not solely based on it because it really gets boring quite quickly if there is nothing to a game except jumping from marker to marker. Jumping here and there is all right, especially if meaningful. So please send us the game that you estimate we can start with. We played and solved quite difficult games by now, including Mouski's Nexus Start Wheel marker game :)...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:09 pm 
Obduction Backer

I wonder if anyone has Jahmen's Quest Series of Marker (text) Clue Quests games? Jahmen posted here and offered the games but I didn't hear from him since. Kirk and would appreciate your help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:36 pm 

I looked up in my repository avatar (on WhoM) and I do have 3 of his quests: ""JALAK GEMS"", ""Vault Secrets"" and TREES Clue Quest.

I don't have his text quests anymore and i'm unsure if it will be a good idea to send the 3 quests I have right now since you are suppose to play them in order and you cannot have access to the 2nd if the 1st isn't finish yet.

The one I would send to you would be ""Vault Secrets"", the first game but again there is a slight issue, I do remember there was some sort of an interaction with Jahmen so without him online...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

You are right Annabelle, we prefer to play it from the beginning. I sent him a PM I would send a KI msg too but have no his ID number :( Thank you for willing to help though. We appreciate it.

Last edited by ZestyOfXeniphers on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next