It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: SHARING MARKER GAMES
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:29 am 
Obduction Backer

Kirk and I are still and ALWAYS looking for new QUEST / MYSTERY / CLUE SOLVING MARKER GAMES :)
We hope some NEW GAMES came out, if so please send. Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:08 am 

Jahmen's Quest Series of Clue & Story Quests had been completed (April 13, 2013).
It took over 2 years to make everything and we believe those who eventually find their way through it all won't be disappointed. Thanx to Lyrositor for the Marker Editor, We were able to finish it.

Although, until I I can procure another working Marker Editor again, I will be unable to enter in the improvements provided to me by Misty Waterlily, Taadpole & froglet. They have been kind enough to share found misspellings and grammatical corrections as well as marker text that was entered in wrong. I anticipate their collective input will greatly increase the Quality of my Quest Series with which no words can express to them my heart felt appreciation!

Once the Quests have been finished being polished up, the entire Quest Series will be made available.
Additionally, I am trying to see about setting up a Bot to host the Quest Series with to streamline its playability i. e. simpler to do the required puzzle Q & A elements and send out the corresponding Quests that follow each Clue Quest challenge.

However, I intend to be spending time playing Annabelle's Quests and my own won't be monitored as much as it had been. Basically 1 time a week I will try to cycle through the host Avatars to check for requests or by happenstance chance of in person Q & A's.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:17 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hello everyone.
Since the original BRIDGE TO BALCONY game (not made by me) got corrupted and cannot be payed anymore I decided to make a similar game that shows you how to get from the City bridge to the balcony using one of the easiest and the shortest routes possible :). The game is called NEW Bridge to Balcony by Zesty of Xeniphers. If you are interested please leave your KI # here or find me in the game. The game is easy and suitable for beginners.

P.S. The 3rd Xeniphers Quest is on the way too :)

Last edited by ZestyOfXeniphers on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:33 am 

I will take that Bridge marker game if you don't mind.
Thanks

Nicoleleigh
KI 7157024

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:42 am 
Obduction Backer

ok will send it to you Nicoleleigh :) not sure your KI # is correct though. it starts with 7 :shock: lol i'll put 0 before it of course :D hope you enjoy the game.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3