It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:39 am 

Hello everyone,

I'm not even sure if all of my old MYST/Uru friends are still on this forum. It has been two years since I have even been here myself. I was looking at the wonderful progress of Obduction and my heart took me back to this site. I can't tell you how moved I was to see all of the beautiful calendar wallpaper that many of you made to keep the work that I started moving forward. Thank you, each of you, for that.

My father passed away in 2013 from cancer. I had the opportunity to have him stay with me for a few months beforehand as he received treatment. Upon his passing it took some time for my heart to heal and then I moved on with family, work and life.

This is such a great community and I wish the best for each of you. Thanks for letting me share a little bit of your lives (and your computer desktops) :wink: May you have a wonderful holiday season.

Most Sincerely,
Almak

www.mystgallery.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:48 am 
Obduction Backer

Hello and welcome back, Almak, it is wonderful to 'see' you here and to 'hear' that everything's fine with you again ... :P

And yes, Emor and Charura did an awesome job with keeping this special service up for everyone to enjoy ... A big round of applause for them ... :)

Almak, as we've already commented a lot on the subject that kept you away for some time, I'd just like to give you a warm hug and wish you and your family a wonderful and exciting holiday season too ... :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:14 am 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Welcome home, Almak. Thank you for starting this wonderful tradition and sharing the beautiful images that you did for a time. Best wishes to you and yours for the holiday season and the new year to come.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:21 pm 
Obduction Backer

So good to hear from you, Almak; I'm sure Charura and I - and others here- think about you every month as one of us keeps your tradition going.

Charura lost her father in late 2009; my father passed away a few months later. Janaba's father passed in 2012. My mother passed away just a couple months ago, after many months of illnesses and hospitalizations and moves that required a lot of attention and care, and now I have to attend to my parents' home and belongings, which is heartbreaking work...so it's been a rough year for me as well.

What I'm saying is that it seems many of us are in very similar positions, and I appreciate the support we can offer one another.

I hope you can find the time to visit the cavern and forums again, Almak - looking forward to seeing a bit more of you now and then, if possible!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:18 pm 
Obduction Backer

ALMAK!!! Welcome back, my friend....I hope all is well, now that you have had time to deal with everything.... Emor and I have had a pleasant journey together helping to keep your thread alive and well... I'm so glad you are well... Maybe too soon to ask, but, do you wish to continue with your work here? I have one ready for December but would obviously enjoy yours more... :D

BTW... I did get married while you were away and my faithful hubby is a HUGE Star Trek fan... He picked out your name (out of thin air, I think) as being a character.

Romulan subcommander of the IRW T'Met. He leads two other Warbirds to take possession of the USS Prometheus NX-59650, an experimental prototype Federation starship, from its Romulan hijacker, Commander Rekar. However, Almak's fleet opens fire on the Prometheus when he learns that Rekar is no longer in control of it.

He says to you: Live long and Prosper!

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

So much going on here recently, I almost forgot what day it was :shock:

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thank you, Charura!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:18 am 

Very nice
thank you :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!!! to everyone :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:12 am 
Obduction Backer

A very interesting one 'at this point in time' ... :P

I wonder what the message is ... it feels like a crossroads area, maybe a breakthrough or new pathways/opportunities to choose from ... very nice, however ... 8)

Happy New Year 2016!!! to you too, Charura and to everyone ... :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:13 am 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Great choice, Charura and a beautiful shot. Thank you for sharing it and happy new year.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:15 pm 
Obduction Backer

Great choice to ring in the new year!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:15 pm 
Obduction Backer

I'm torn between these two...So you can pick your own...I'm so glad we are all still here and able to play this wonderful game...I hope to see all of you in the 'Gehn Shard' for the activation of the Great Zero (see this post) viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28205&hilit=Gehn
and this as well... viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28208

Shorah!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:13 pm 
Obduction Backer

You're right, Charura, they're both exceptionally beautiful ... See you and everyone next week on the Gehn Shard for the GZ activation ... :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:30 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks Charura!
I'm using the second image.
It's Great 'cause you caught the Great Zero beam on the Great Tree!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next