It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 pm 

The Lost Stonehenge has just been updated which includes what can be considered a small obscure Easter Egg
in the form of a python file for Max users I hope to see more of in future Fan Ages. I discovered it in and among the many file of R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn and got working with the Stonehenge and adds a nice addition. Presently I am awaiting upload to the UAM but in the mean time if you wanna sneak peek and feel like instaling the age manually the age files and the rest of the stuff are available here

Id like to Thank to all contributors involved I would have never been able to do it with out you and I hope you enjoy exploring the age and theorizing its origins and the mysteries that lead to its present location, as much as I enjoyed Writing it.

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:29 am 

The update is presently available on the UAM
and again I hope you enjoy exploring and theorizing its mysteries as much as I enjoyed creating them.
next I recall somebody mentioning improvements on the lighting in some of my other ages so im gonna try hanging some chandeliers in the Backgammon cave to start with and see if I can figure the rest out with some help from the GoW and the associated tutorials

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]