It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:17 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: GameMasterUru Hood
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:26 pm 

Jahmen Myst created the Game Master Uru Hood for explorers interested in playing and making Quests. 8)
We believe that Quest Games are Cyan's present Open Source means by which fan explorers can create additional game content for the community of players. :idea:

Quests can be made in a multitude of variations to type, style and theme.
From a simple story to a series of varied puzzle based themes, or just some visual art.
My idea for creating this hood was for members to gather together Quests for an in-game hood review & depository.

It is a place for Quests to be reviewed by members for classifying & categorizing them according to types & themes with a grade for difficulty. Additionally, I felt our reviewed Quests should be assigned a basic time window for how long it takes to play through them so explorers can use that when considering their decision for choosing a Quest to play.

For members to build and develop consensus to a set of criteria for Quests to be managed for explorers seeking the additional Open Source challenge they can be.
Help us develop a system with which we can categorized and grade Quests so we can better match Quests then to the tastes and likes of explorers.
I believe Quest games can be a vital part to the Open Source challenge to explorers to meet.
Game Master Uru believes there is a Quest waiting for every explorer, if the means for them is developed to make them more readily available.

Member Ship Criteria:
1. You must have completed all of your MOUL,a game content, including all of your Marker Missions
2. You must have upgraded Ki by completing green & red markers (having a coordinate active Ki.)
3. You must know how to use the in-game chat log feature and retrieve chat logs and share them.
4. You must have and be willing to provide an e-mail name account for communicating other hood members.
5. You must be willing to work with other members when assigned a Quest for reviewing. (Categorize, Type & Grade)
6. You must be willing to help host the hood for the acceptance and dispensing Quests.
7. You must be willing to help develop the hoods basic steps for Quest making.
8. You must be willing to help with Hood created Quest projects.

Interested Explorers can Ki mail GameMasterUru KI#17905374

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:28 am 

Well now Peeps
Having just completed Jahmans Jounal Quests!
with help from a certain crazy Avvie,
as addicted as I, to this awesome place.
Many, many months of FUN!
We have been thinking of fun and challenging, (make you want to get them all!), games to make.
To help others learn how, as Annabelle taught me the wonders of Uru.
Much to think on...
I have many marker games that I used to learn how to
attempt to complete Jahmans Journals
Yes much to think on...
You all out there have a great week!
Lyyne
Marker Maniac in training.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:02 pm 

lyneesa, now that you have completed Jahmen's Quest Series perhaps you would like to try your hand at making a Quest.

We welcome you and those you know to come and share your ideas with us.
We would like to help you create a Quest of your own or brain storm with others in a process to develop one.

Mouski's SudokUru is being played for a review. Finding the Clue markers from the starter clue was a great fun challenge. On to working out the rest. Brain power wanted! Feel free to join in to help us solve.

Post subject: Re: GameMasterUru Hood
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:29 am 

OK I guess it is Official now. Game Master Uru Hood has 3 members! Yay!

We have had 3 meetings over the last 3 weeks and seem to be slowly moving towards working out our hoods basic agenda.

Each of us is making a simple Quest to share with one another for a independent and hood member review to get a sense too what is hard and what is easy markers. I submitted my Quest first for a peer review and got excellent feed back to what I feel made my quest worth playing now.
I made suggested edit improvements and have since re-released it back to members for a final play review.

QUEST NAME: Ae'gura City 3 Word Puzzle Date: 6/13/2013?
AGES: Relto to Ae'gura City Age.
NUMBER MARKERS: Less than 25? Sorry I'll have to check that.
THEME: Name of something in the City. Clues to Letters to solve the words for an Answer.

I will update as we grow in content and experience.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]