It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:54 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:51 pm 

Iv been working on the Max equivalent of the Avatar Animation Blender file.
what I got so far is sitting region, floor lever stuck, hard push/pull floor lever, push/pull floor lever, pull floor lever, wall button, flat button, floor pedal, wall lever, wall lever side, Bahro Stone, linking book ,insert KI/linking book, the telescope, and a few ladders, I started working on the swinging door but have not figured it out yet. Everything is my own mesh using Cyan stuff as concept art with the exception of the door handle which I swiped from the original blender file of the same name.

I tried to make it as easy as I could, so all you really have to do is for instance if you wanted a floor peddle in your age in this case all you would have to do is go to File/Merge/pick the AvatarAnimation 02 file/click open/highlight all the floor peddle stuff/click ok and your good to go. it imports the mesh, texture, components and the animation, and you have a working floor peddle in your age, from their all you have to do is position it where you want it and edit the responder component so that it triggers what ever you want it to do.

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared