It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:06 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: We're back!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:52 am 

Hello everyone

Some of you may be familiar with my project: The Cleft and Below. For those of you who have never heard of it, it began as an URU blog where I would try to sort out my thoughts about this wonderful place we share. Before long, it became clear to me that it was becoming something of a story, and I had little idea of where it was heading. Over the years, this project became my way of giving back to the community that I have come to cherish. One year ago I put the project on hold. My academic life required more focus and the other members of The Cleft and Below had surface obligations they needed to address. Today, I am pleased to announce that we are back :D. To commemorate this day, I have made available for the first time PDF versions of our original story arc The Third Journeyer. This has been a long time coming and is an absolute necessity for those who wish to relive their favorite moments of the story without having to dig through the old posts. It also serves as an excellent way for new readers to catch up with everything so far.

That said, I am currently looking for new writers as well as voice actors for our various projects. If you are interested please contact me.

-------

Post subject: Re: We're back!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:26 pm 

I've had some small experience with voice acting for online fan-made audio plays, along with on-again off-again writing shenanigans. If there's a role for me I'd be more than happy to do some recording.

IC Journal | Reality on the Norm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:36 pm 

That's great to hear. We'd love to bring you on to the team. That said, next week, (date and time TBA) I hope to have something of a casting call in the cavern for writers, voice actors and the like. More information pending. I'll be sure to publicize it in the events forum soon.

-------

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:48 am 

@Esto: I'll make up a news post for ya' if you need me to. Hopefully thing will slow down in RL a bit here soon so I can focus more on Myst/Uru stuff that has been the back burner simmering away.

(/salute)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]