It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:17 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

I had received some tips to start my journey in the French version of RoonSehv, but now that the English version is out I could certainly use a few more nudges and hints to continue on. Has anyone completed the game yet, and I know it's probably way, way, too soon, but has anyone developed a walkthrough for RoonSehv yet?

Thanks....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:11 pm 

I just completed it yesterday. A great puzzle game, I had a lot of fun with it. if you need any help let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:47 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks for the reply J'ffrey! If we have to continue posting helps via PM that's fine with me....but right now I'm first looking for help with the underground rooms. I crossed the stream via the bridge that comes up out of the water, and have explored the 4 rooms. I've been told in another post, that there is a diary in Amelia's room (the room with all the paints & paintings) but I cannot find it. I've located 7 paintings, and I know that there are 4 nails on one of the walls for 4 of the 7 paintings....but I have no idea which ones need to be hung there and in which order that they are to be hung on that wall.

Thanks for any hints or nudges you can provide!

gchaser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:49 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hi, gchaser and all interested in some help for RoonSehv, I finally found the time to look for a GameBoomers thread for RoonSehv as they mostly always know of all those upcoming and soon to be released adventure games and have discussions about them ... :P

I remembered that there have been several threads for 'The Five Cores', a similar free Myst-like game, released two or three years ago, and they've had discussions, provided solutions, someone created an awesome walkthrough even ... Yeah, and they really didn't miss the release of the 'RoonSehv' demo and are now playing and discussing the final release ... 8)

So, if you like, please have a look here to find also what you're looking for, gchaser, as for those pictures ... I believe I've seen something in that direction ... Enjoy ... :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:12 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thank you janaba1....I will check that site out now!

gchaser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:22 am 

Janeerah pointed us out on Mystpedia (a French forum) a link to nice videos made by the self-proclamed "Gaminggoddess", Jessica, who explains very well how to get through the entire game.

http://gaminggoddess.net/2015/08/03/roonsehv-walkthrough-of-an-awesome-myst-side-story/

She did her walkthrough in English & in 4 parts.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:32 am 
Obduction Backer

Thank you very much, Annabelle ... :P

Now I might be going to explore this beautiful and interesting world too, anytime soon ... I'm not wasting my time and energy with tedious, senseless mathematics and puzzle solving etc. anymore ... Thanks again ... :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 pm 

I watched the first 2 videos and I'm surprise that the level of puzzle solving is not that complicated apart from the red/green buttons panels for which I'm still completely clueless. Why this panel needs to have all the centre buttons turned green, that panel needs to have all the outer buttons turned to green, etc? Maybe it's a trial & error solving.

The visuals in that game are gorgeous and Olivier Maurey's score is perfect so even if you're not interested in solving that game, you should watch the walkthrough (maybe fast-forward parts where she tries to solve puzzles). Her "walkthrough" is more like a: "Ok guys, here's a puzzle, let me remember how I've solved it the first time... hmmm... I think the object is here... no wait... it's over there instead... aww no... finally it's not there... let's see..." and so on :wink: