It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:01 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:11 am 

I Decided to take a break from the fan age library and work on my Tardis a bit more,
[Reveal] Spoiler: Tardis Pics

I had it in The Lost Stonehenge with a python file Sirius wrote me which worked great to help produce the illusion of "bigger on the inside" but several of the sensor regions went south after I merged it in to the Stonehenge so I went back to some old save files to try and recover it, and since I keep on switching from working on one age to another I decided to add a little something to my Relto to make it as bit easier on me
[Reveal] Spoiler: a little extra something in Relto
Each stand has two Linking stones for the same age. One for the Default link in and the other one links me in to where im working

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:17 am 
Obduction Backer

looking good, Karkadann :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:51 pm 

@Acorn: thanks Iv been working on it on and off, and I think I found out why some of the sensor regions went' south. Iv been working on the Tardis interior in my test age, when I merged it I had to move it outside if the stary sky sphere, moving it "that far" is what I think broke the sensor region.
:shock:

I just might be able to produce the illusion of bigger on the inside and violating the laws of physics with the plasma engine after all. but so far its anyone's guess
:wink:

E=mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:27 pm 

the sensor regions seem to break if you move them beyond 1900 feet, however there is still a chance that it might be operator malfuction

E=mc2