It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Beneath: Ages of Tweek
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:59 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yo!

So I've been trying to get more updates going about the various Age/area projects I've been working on. I know a lot of folks have been asking about my stuff what I'm doing when am I releasing such and such. My goal was to try and cover that with the Intangibles Blog but as I expected it became defunct as I didn't really have the time to invest in writing long articles about whatever Age was being talked about at that time.

As a result I've decided to totally rip off Doobes idea >.> and set up a Facebook Page. Beneath: Ages of Tweek will allow me to post screenshots, lore tidbits, updates etc in a quick manner which means I am more likely to keep it updated.

Anyway if you fancy stopping by seeing what I'm working on or have any questions etc then please feel free to do so.

https://www.facebook.com/agesoftweek/

It's a fresh page so not much there currently but I'll be adding to it over the course of the week and you'll get to see how many projects I am currently cycling (I've not been idle :D ).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:01 pm 

Excellent news, Tweek! I, for one, will be following closely to see what you have in store for us. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:47 am 

Very nice :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:24 pm 

Liked and Following. Nice ripoff idea. :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:28 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks, Doobes hasn't murdered me in my sleep yet so I think I'm ok >.>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:34 am 

Tweek wrote:

Oh, my sweet, sweet revenge will manifest when you least expect it, my friend. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:33 am 
Obduction Backer

Thread necromancy! (this is not frowned upon, is it? :o )

I'm coming back to Uru things, (been away for too long) and I just discovered this. Very nice work Tweek! So great to see Ages in development. Not that I ever doubted you had some, just not that many..
I especially love the neighborhood! (almost makes me want to work on mine again.). I hope it'll see the light of day at some point.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:06 am 

Doobes2 wrote:
Tweek wrote:

Oh, my sweet, sweet revenge will manifest when you least expect it, my friend. :twisted:

:mrgreen: You can not kill an idea :twisted:

Energy = Milk Coffee 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:30 am 
Obduction Backer

aloys wrote:
Thread necromancy! (this is not frowned upon, is it? :o )

I'm coming back to Uru things, (been away for too long) and I just discovered this. Very nice work Tweek! So great to see Ages in development. Not that I ever doubted you had some, just not that many..
I especially love the neighborhood! (almost makes me want to work on mine again.). I hope it'll see the light of day at some point.

I was just thinking the other day "Wonder what happened to Aloys, haven't seen him post in ages" and here you are :D Good to "see" you again.

Thanks, I'm now at the point where I am a couple of ages shy of a fan expansion pack. Alas I'm slow to to release stuff cause I keep tinkering and improving, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. It doesn't help I'm in too minds whether to release stuff as it's complete or wait until it's all done and drop like 8 Ages on people given they all have a connected storyline.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:01 am 
Obduction Backer

Tweek wrote:
I was just thinking the other day "Wonder what happened to Aloys, haven't seen him post in ages" and here you are :D Good to "see" you again.
Thanks! It's certainly good to be back. :)

Tweek wrote:
I'm slow to to release stuff cause I keep tinkering and improving, I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
I know that feeling all too well.. >_>
I have quite a bunch of unfinished stuff too, some of it as old as 2006-ish... *shudder* But lately as I was transfering my archives to a new hard drive (back up your files people) I was looking at all those old unfinished Ages and other Myst projects.. And I felt bad about it. I want to make something productive with those. It's weird coming back to all this when some of it has gone untouched for years. (not to mention that my Uru dev skills are slightly outdated..). But I see there is still some activity in the Age making community so that's encouraging. And that's some fun activity ahead. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:48 am 
Obduction Backer

Are you aware of the Intangibles project?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:22 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yes; that's a very interesting prospect! Finally seing some old Cyan content come to life, and being able to properly integrate fan Ages in the mix. That's enticing for sure. :)

But how is it coming along? As I look at what's online it seems to be going a bit slow lately, or is it all happening backstage for now?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:02 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yeah it's moving along slowly. It's part of the problem of us doing it in our spare time.

I've been working away on Rebek on and off as well as my own projects. I know fans want to see these Cyan Ages but we also want to get fan content done too so that can be added, more Ages for everyone.