It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:13 pm 

Well..that was an interesting HOLIDAY??!! I almost need a holiday to recouperate from my Holiday.

Things had pretty much gotten back to a semblance of normality. Normal is such a relavent term. I do not know if there has been much for normal in my little world for several years.

I was about my day, at work, when I was approached by a distinguished gentleman in his mid to late 70’s. The first thing about him I noticed, besides his kingly bearing, was a very awesome walking stick. It was carved ornately with ivy all up the main shaft. The top had a very familiar looking marble, and around the base, where the marble was snuggled, were carved several, small……path-of-the-shell symbols.

“Have you been to Ae’gura lately, angelmyst?” He said, as I was admiring his walking stick.

I froze!

“Pardon me?” I responded, after regaining my senses.

“Yes, I know who you are, and I know of the D’ni. As you can see,” as he held up his walking stick, ” I too have been on the Path. Come, follow me, I have something to show you.”

I followed, eagerly, reluctantly, hesitantly…..a whole bundle of emotions played through my mind. Who was this? Where was he taking me? Do I want to go? None of my questions had any immediate answers. what was even more strange is, he led the way to the back room of the store where I was working. I was allowed back there…but he…was not. He walked back like he owned the place.

“Look”, he said, as he pointed to a wall of compactors.”What do you see?”

“I see compactors,” I answered. Garbage compactors.

“No, look again, look as angelmyst would look…they need your help…Go…Now”

I looked. And before me stood an open door. The compactors were gone, and so was the old man.

I was not ready for another adventure..but the urgency of the man was too much to ignore.

In I went.

…and out I came….

here.

Great…two paths…frozen paths.

I wandered to the right, and noticed something strange. It was not cold. Sure, all was white with snow, and icy, but I was not cold.

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:13 am 

Something was oddly familiar as I wandered down the path. I rounded a corner and found myself in a very frozen relto.....was this my relto?

I looked at my viewer, and yes it was mine, but why was it frozen.

I went in the hut to check out my book case. All seemed normal, with the exception of a few icicles....I decided to go check other ages. I headed to Teledahn.

It too was frozen.

My next stop was GZ....and the City.
Both were frozen....frozen. Then I noticed something....
Nothing was moving...and when I checked my KI....the time was not passing. I was also frozen in time. I went back to my relto. As I sat on my bench over looking the vast frozen, I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello, angelmyst, so glad  Tena'tarah was able to find you."

I turned to my frozen trees, to see this woman.

"Oh, is that who he was....and who are you?" I asked.

"I am Yeesha, but not as you have known me, I am the product of this frozen wasteland. Something has happened to the ages, and we think you can help fix it."

"You....are...Yeesha?" I asked, barely believing my ears.

"Yes, and these lovely creatures, are Bahro...just changed again by this frozen land. 

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:39 pm 

Yeesha certainly looked different, but the voice was unmistakable, as she continued to  explain my being summoned to the ages.

"All of the ages, are frozen. The visitors to the ages cannot see the changes, except for you, as I have allowed it, but frozen it is. No new visitors are permitted to enter the D'ni Cavern. This has caused an upset in the balance of the Lake. No one is adding to the Pellet count, and no one is keeping the doors maintained. The few visitors in the ages are doing their best, but there is not enough. We need the interaction to survive. Since you, dear angelmyst, have ventured beyond the DRC chosen ages, and have seen that there is more to be discovered, you muct understand that new life is needed, requested, to thaw the ages. Only when the current ages are thawed can new ages be found and explored. I, Yeesha, make this request of you.Do what you can yo open the doors....we need you."

With that she was gone, and I was back at the store, at the garbage compactor.

No matter how I tried, I could not "see" the door.

So how....am ....I ...suppose....to...."thaw" the ages? How am I suppose to get new life into the Cavern?

My plea...to the Powers that be.....open the ages. This is not my request. This is Yeesha's request.

KI #03313934