It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:50 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

Just throw in my 2 bits.. being someone who might end up doing a bit (story and concept more than others, knowing my strengths)

1. d, e, f. The position of Experienced Member should be more of a thing saying the person has done such, and not actually conferring some special treatment (aside from praise for having helped with one or more ages). More of a title then. As for team leader and administrator, I think administrator should be possibly have age review split off into a different 'team'. Make them cat-herders and overseers more than supreme authorities on everything age-related.
2. a
3. A
4. A. No need to be exclusive, though I'd prefer to have say experienced members get more weighting, such as they get 2 votes. They get a bit more say as theyt have experience (hence title), but at the same time a majority can still outvote them no sweat.
5. c. Sounds like a good balance.
6. c. Ditto.
9. b. However, people should be able to easily work in more than one 'department' according to skills. I doubt people will be only able to do one thing and not others. Departments should be more of a 'this group of people knows x' thing than a 'only these people do x' like the name suggests.

MOULa KI: #00027582 #7425022
100% Authentic Gondar! Accept no substitutes, imitations, or knock-offs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:03 am 
Obduction Backer