It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:41 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:10 pm 

The ULM bookshelf shows up in the relto hut under the window next to the main bookshelf, right? I installed ULM last night then tried to remove it and thought I had been successful, but the bookshelf still seems to be there. ULM does not show up on my Control Panel Add/Remove Programs and has no uninstall option in the Start menu. How do I get rid of it in order to reinstall it in the correct location (to make sure that's not what's causing my problem)?

Edit: Another question - Is there a better place for me to be asking about all this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:42 pm 

It's not going to show on the add remove programs, and here is as good as anyplace to talk about it for now. If it gets to technical we can move the discussion to a thread on that forum. :D

Just rerun the install program pointing to the correct folder if you put it in the wrong one originally. Trylon can confirm but aside from UruLibraryManager.exe all the other files involved are the Age data files. All the ULM.exe program does is go in and patch the vault to add the linking book to the shelf in relto. The only reason I say to rerun the installer rather then copy the exe over is that the last step in the installer is that it grabs the vault, does a quick test, and gives you any error messages if it had trouble doing it.

All the Fan Books will be added to the bottom shelf under the official Cyan Ages that came with the game.

If you want to remove the ULM just delete the ULM executable.

P.S. Deleting the ULM does not delete any of the Fan Ages that you have loaded. The ULM is just the loader/unloader Once the Fan Age is loaded the ULM has nothing to do with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:33 pm 

I think I get it now. That other "bookshelf" I thought I saw must have been a graphical thing. Thanks for all your help; I'll see what I can do when I get home later.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2