It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:16 pm

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: GOMe meeting
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:45 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: Most likely in the cavern somewhere.
Seems to me that it's been 2 months since our last meeting. (If this is wrong, someone please correct me on it.) Cyan is on hiatus and we have been given the task of making the Guild of Messengers a reality. We have been given all the information Cyan is going to give us for awhile. We need to see how close we can get to making the GOM a cohesive force/group/group of affiliates/whatever you want to call it, before Cyan starts season 2. I am asking for a meeting Saturday Dec. 1st at 17:00 KI time to be help in the GOMe pub. Bring all your ideas, questions, and concerns. Let's get this party started! :D

_________________
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:45 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: Most likely in the cavern somewhere.
bump

Dec 1st, in the GOMe pub at 17:00 KI time.

_________________
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:57 pm
Posts: 44
Is there a chatlog of the meeting posted somewhere? I wasnt able to make the meeting. :(

_________________
Rivkah
KI # 03792465


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:08 am
Posts: 130
Location: Quebec, Canada
I'm also looking forward to the chatlog. I was only there at the end of the meeting.

_________________
Image

"When you want your message out in the cavern, use the Guild of Messengers."

Andros KI: #265443 Kalypso Ki: #5962956


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:45 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: Most likely in the cavern somewhere.
Crier for All was keeping a chatlog. I will make sure that if it isn't posted here, at least a link to it is. As soon as it's posted. lol

_________________
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:33 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:55 pm
Posts: 107
Location: Ternaard, the Netherlands
Chatlog from GoMe meeting December 1

[spoiler=Chatlog]
(12/02 01:10:59) Chat.log started...
(12/02 01:11:02) Cavern Crier: and getting guild newsletters
(12/02 01:11:27) Cavern Crier: and that we had several groups become affiliated with the GOMe website
(12/02 01:11:29) Shimmerillion: wb marten
(12/02 01:11:36) Ghaelen D'Lareh: wb marten
(12/02 01:11:37) Cavern Crier: Shorah Marten
(12/02 01:11:38) Crier for all: wb
(12/02 01:11:45) Cavern Crier: is someone logging this?
(12/02 01:11:51) Crier for all: yes
(12/02 01:11:52) Marten: Thanks. I crashed, didn't even get a Net6 error.
(12/02 01:11:54) Cavern Crier: I always forget
(12/02 01:11:56) Cavern Crier: ty
(12/02 01:12:05) Veralun: free crash
(12/02 01:12:11) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol
(12/02 01:12:18) Cavern Crier: Guild of Greeters said they were working on getting us a guild newsletter
(12/02 01:12:36) Cavern Crier: and the GO maintainers have already given us one
(12/02 01:13:08) Cavern Crier: That's all the news I have, what is everyone else working on?
(12/02 01:13:25) Shimmerillion: the new custom ki upload works now, and i had an archiver flyer approved
(12/02 01:13:34) Shimmerillion: which means that we can now pass graphical kimail
(12/02 01:13:39) Crier for all: to add that the goW were discussing the newsletter
(12/02 01:14:16) Shimmerillion: im passing a copy around for your perusal :)
(12/02 01:14:18) Cavern Crier: was that the GOW? I thought it was the GOG
(12/02 01:14:23) Cavern Crier: Ty Shimmer
(12/02 01:14:35) Veralun: ty
(12/02 01:15:00) Marten: I had a question.
(12/02 01:15:04) Shimmerillion: you'll note that part of the image was cut off around the edges
(12/02 01:15:05) Cavern Crier: yes?
(12/02 01:15:14) Shimmerillion: and 12 point font seems the smallest readable font size
(12/02 01:15:19) Shimmerillion: sorry, go ahead marten
(12/02 01:15:49) Marten: A few days ago I got an e-mail about being added to the "Affiliates" group on the GoMe forum. What does that mean?
(12/02 01:15:55) Ghaelen D'Lareh: shim, can you send it to me again?
(12/02 01:16:12) Crier for all: scroll down ghaelen
(12/02 01:16:20) Cavern Crier: Shimmer, you want to handle that question?
(12/02 01:16:21) Crier for all: dated 01 07
(12/02 01:16:31) Shimmerillion: marten, there is a private forum section on the gom forum site. i had to create a group to keep it private
(12/02 01:17:02) Marten: OK. I'll have to log in and look at it. I've been a bit busy.
(12/02 01:17:25) Shimmerillion: did you find it ghaelen?
(12/02 01:17:41) Ghaelen D'Lareh: yes, thank you.
(12/02 01:18:07) Ghaelen D'Lareh: I have been so busy, I hate to ask how to do a graphical KI letter
(12/02 01:18:15) Ghaelen D'Lareh: but how do you do one?
(12/02 01:18:19) Shimmerillion: lol
(12/02 01:18:22) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 01:18:39) Ghaelen D'Lareh: I expect there are instructions somewhere that I've missed
(12/02 01:18:41) Shimmerillion: basically just create an 800x600 jpg image, using photoshop or paint or your preferred image editing program
(12/02 01:18:53) Shimmerillion: no, not yet - but that is a good idea. i'll put up a tutorial
(12/02 01:18:55) Ghaelen D'Lareh: ah ha
(12/02 01:19:01) Cavern Crier: ty shimmer
(12/02 01:19:05) Ghaelen D'Lareh: and put that image in a folder?
(12/02 01:19:08) Cavern Crier: I've been wanting to know too
(12/02 01:19:24) Veralun: send it to Cyan
(12/02 01:19:35) Veralun: there is a form made
(12/02 01:19:42) Shimmerillion: no, you have to upload the image to the cyan website. they approve it. you mark one of your ki images as "custom" and they replace that image with your approved uploaded image
(12/02 01:19:54) Ghaelen D'Lareh: ah, cool
(12/02 01:19:54) Shimmerillion: the cyan link is in the messenger news feed
(12/02 01:19:59) Ghaelen D'Lareh: k
(12/02 01:20:01) Ghaelen D'Lareh: thanks
(12/02 01:20:12) Shimmerillion: np, i will put up a tutorial today hopefully
(12/02 01:20:49) Cavern Crier: are there any other projects being worked on?
(12/02 01:21:08) Shimmerillion: well, i was working on some behind-the-scenes stuff for the website
(12/02 01:21:20) Cavern Crier: how is it going?
(12/02 01:21:34) Shimmerillion: such as using the forum user/pass authentication to post news to the feed, and an in-site user/post management thing
(12/02 01:21:54) Shimmerillion: i got the post management going, so everyone who has a website login (to post news) can edit their posts
(12/02 01:22:05) Crier for all: shorah Dudemom
(12/02 01:22:09) Dudemom_2000: shorah
(12/02 01:22:10) Cavern Crier: good. ty
(12/02 01:22:15) Veralun: hi
(12/02 01:22:15) Cavern Crier: Shorah DMom
(12/02 01:22:22) Shimmerillion: but what is the higher priority? i can switch over to work on the calendar if that's more important
(12/02 01:22:31) Ghaelen D'Lareh: thanks for doing all this, shim and Lynnutte
(12/02 01:22:46) Marten: I might want to subscribe to that for Prologue bulletins if those are accepted.
(12/02 01:22:53) Shimmerillion: just glad it's getting done! :)
(12/02 01:23:04) Shimmerillion: ok, marten, i'll set you up a login
(12/02 01:23:06) Ghaelen D'Lareh: yes
(12/02 01:23:22) Marten: I should submit a request through the website, right?
(12/02 01:23:29) Cavern Crier: I would like to see a calender up soon, but whichever you feel is more important
(12/02 01:23:42) Shimmerillion: no, it's ok, i'll write it down now
(12/02 01:23:53) Shimmerillion: after the meeting today, i think you are right and a calendar is more important
(12/02 01:24:07) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:24:27) Marten: I thought maybe I needed to submit an icon :)
(12/02 01:24:35) Shimmerillion: oh, yes
(12/02 01:24:38) Shimmerillion: lol
(12/02 01:24:47) Shimmerillion: or at least a logo that i can make an icon out of
(12/02 01:24:49) Veralun: need also one
(12/02 01:24:53) Cavern Crier: ?YES
(12/02 01:24:57) Cavern Crier: LOL OOPS
(12/02 01:25:02) Cavern Crier: ?YES
(12/02 01:25:07) Cavern Crier: wHAT THE
(12/02 01:25:11) Shimmerillion: veralun, do you mean a logo or a login
(12/02 01:25:11) Veralun: lol
(12/02 01:25:11) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:25:12) Crier for all: hahahha
(12/02 01:25:19) Veralun: both
(12/02 01:25:22) Shimmerillion: ok
(12/02 01:25:30) Cavern Crier: OK< MY KEYBOARD IS BORKED BIG TIME
(12/02 01:25:32) Veralun: will send tomorrow text and links
(12/02 01:25:34) Shimmerillion: lol
(12/02 01:25:41) Shimmerillion: ok thx veralun sounds good
(12/02 01:25:42) Ghaelen D'Lareh: oh no!
(12/02 01:25:43) Dudemom_2000: poor CC
(12/02 01:25:47) Shimmerillion: [email protected]
(12/02 01:25:51) Cavern Crier: MY CAPS LOCK IS OFF AND i can't type things right. lol
(12/02 01:25:56) Veralun: oki
(12/02 01:26:02) Shimmerillion: hahah cc
(12/02 01:26:04) Cavern Crier: ok, I think it's all better now.
(12/02 01:26:06) Marten: Logo icons are 65x65 images and should be only two colors, I see.
(12/02 01:26:07) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lolol
(12/02 01:26:07) Crier for all: lol
(12/02 01:26:21) Marten: But you say you can make them from another image if it isn't too complex?
(12/02 01:26:29) Shimmerillion: yes, that's fine
(12/02 01:26:38) Ghaelen D'Lareh: rebel keyboards
(12/02 01:26:50) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 01:27:05) Dudemom_2000: thats REBEL keyboards!
(12/02 01:27:13) Cavern Crier roars with laughter
(12/02 01:27:14) Shimmerillion: lol right
(12/02 01:27:17) Crier for all: lol
(12/02 01:27:23) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol
(12/02 01:27:32) Cavern Crier: has anyone had any new project ideas?
(12/02 01:27:51) Shimmerillion: well, as far as the site goes ...
(12/02 01:27:58) Cavern Crier: yes?
(12/02 01:28:09) Shimmerillion: i think we're going to need to expand pretty soon
(12/02 01:28:27) Cavern Crier: ok. That's your area of expertise. lol
(12/02 01:28:36) Shimmerillion: to incorporate affiliate- and topic-specific news
(12/02 01:28:42) Cavern Crier: my idea of expanding it is to get a bigger computer. lol
(12/02 01:28:43) Shimmerillion: as well as the calendar and chat logs
(12/02 01:28:45) Shimmerillion: lol
(12/02 01:28:59) Shimmerillion: so anyway, if you have any suggestions or opinions, please let me know on the forums
(12/02 01:29:05) Shimmerillion: or i will probably just make something up :)
(12/02 01:29:20) Crier for all: :
(12/02 01:29:21) Cavern Crier: you are good at making stuff up
(12/02 01:29:23) Crier for all: :)
(12/02 01:29:27) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:29:55) Shimmerillion: how are the cavern criers going? have you gotten any more volunteers?
(12/02 01:30:21) Cavern Crier: we have gotten a few interested, but RL interveened
(12/02 01:30:50) Ghaelen D'Lareh: it is a good idea, but yes, RL got in the way
(12/02 01:30:56) Crier for all: yes I'm working on some explorers but no result yet
(12/02 01:30:56) Dudemom_2000: I might eventually volunteer but between several assorted projects and RL projects right now, it might have to wait until next year some time
(12/02 01:30:57) Shimmerillion: i think it would be great if we could work out a good process for creating newsletters or even just the abbreviated ki images and then distributing them
(12/02 01:30:59) Cavern Crier: I think we might want to do a membership drive soon
(12/02 01:31:12) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol
(12/02 01:31:17) Dudemom_2000: another job fair would be fun....something after the first of the year
(12/02 01:31:23) Shimmerillion: yeah
(12/02 01:31:23) Cavern Crier: that's ok DMom, thanks
(12/02 01:31:30) Cavern Crier: yeah it would
(12/02 01:31:35) Cavern Crier: now would be a BAD time
(12/02 01:31:39) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:31:46) Dudemom_2000: after the holidays..
(12/02 01:31:49) Shimmerillion: yes, i can help out every now and then ... probably not on a regular basis tho
(12/02 01:31:49) Ghaelen D'Lareh: I would like to invite "members" to work on a collaborative vidcast project
(12/02 01:32:04) Dudemom_2000: January will be slow so people will be looking for something as the season starts ramping up
(12/02 01:32:06) Cavern Crier: Nice idea
(12/02 01:32:15) Cavern Crier: ty Shimmer
(12/02 01:32:17) Ghaelen D'Lareh: but have to figure out when I have time to get it going
(12/02 01:32:25) Cavern Crier: let us know
(12/02 01:32:28) Crier for all: lol next week
(12/02 01:32:35) Cavern Crier: next week?
(12/02 01:32:37) Shimmerillion: yes, let us know
(12/02 01:32:38) Dudemom_2000 is interested in Ghaelen's project
(12/02 01:32:39) Ghaelen D'Lareh: something like a commercial several people can work on
(12/02 01:32:40) Crier for all: no uru
(12/02 01:32:47) Shimmerillion: lol
(12/02 01:32:49) Cavern Crier: I like that idea
(12/02 01:32:57) Dudemom_2000: me too
(12/02 01:32:58) Cavern Crier: right, I forgot. No uru
(12/02 01:33:01) Cavern Crier is sorta bummed...
(12/02 01:33:07) Ghaelen D'Lareh: no uru?
(12/02 01:33:12) Crier for all: no
(12/02 01:33:16) Cavern Crier: servers will be down
(12/02 01:33:18) Ghaelen D'Lareh: oh, no uru next week
(12/02 01:33:24) Dudemom_2000: well, remember when they moved to the GameTap servers...that was what - 2 weeks or so?
(12/02 01:33:25) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:33:29) Dudemom_2000: talk about withdrawal.....
(12/02 01:33:33) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:33:34) Ghaelen D'Lareh: so no, no commercial next week
(12/02 01:33:39) Cavern Crier: but we will survie
(12/02 01:33:42) Cavern Crier: survive
(12/02 01:33:58) Dudemom_2000: hopefully this will be much shorter..
(12/02 01:34:00) Cavern Crier: I hope
(12/02 01:34:01) Veralun: preparations can be done next week Ghaelen
(12/02 01:34:06) Dudemom_2000 crosses her fingers
(12/02 01:34:09) Shimmerillion: there's always something to do on the gom forums! :D PLUG
(12/02 01:34:15) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol
(12/02 01:34:17) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:34:18) Dudemom_2000: yes. preparations.
(12/02 01:34:25) Cavern Crier: we can still plan and scheme
(12/02 01:34:27) Ghaelen D'Lareh: preparations for what?
(12/02 01:34:31) Cavern Crier: I mean we can plan
(12/02 01:34:35) Ghaelen D'Lareh: yeah
(12/02 01:34:41) Dudemom_2000: I think more people will be watching the forums while uru is down
(12/02 01:34:49) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:34:49) Ghaelen D'Lareh: we could write a script....
(12/02 01:34:53) Dudemom_2000: so anything you want to get out there.....then is the time
(12/02 01:34:57) Crier for all: yes and caverncasts
(12/02 01:35:00) Cavern Crier: yep
(12/02 01:35:03) Ghaelen D'Lareh: and split it into "scenes"
(12/02 01:35:07) Dudemom_2000: neat
(12/02 01:35:12) Cavern Crier: I like it
(12/02 01:35:16) Dudemom_2000: me too
(12/02 01:35:20) Ghaelen D'Lareh: and ask people to think about how they would put a "scene" together
(12/02 01:35:33) Dudemom_2000: lol I am picturing a day in the life of a Relayer....
(12/02 01:35:37) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol
(12/02 01:35:41) Ghaelen D'Lareh: ah ha ha
(12/02 01:35:42) Cavern Crier: Oh wow
(12/02 01:35:43) Dudemom_2000: pictures of linking, linking, linking
(12/02 01:35:44) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:35:44) Shimmerillion: lol
(12/02 01:35:45) Crier for all: hehe
(12/02 01:35:48) Cavern Crier: That would be eventful
(12/02 01:35:52) Ghaelen D'Lareh: we'll need to find out how many filmers we have
(12/02 01:35:58) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:36:00) Ghaelen D'Lareh: and how many vocal artists
(12/02 01:36:06) Dudemom_2000: need a bunch of shots of Nexus....lol
(12/02 01:36:15) Ghaelen D'Lareh: then get the filmers to do, say, one minute vieo
(12/02 01:36:17) Ghaelen D'Lareh: video
(12/02 01:36:24) Cavern Crier: can you get the shots of the nexus in an offline version?
(12/02 01:36:41) Dudemom_2000: hmm would that work?
(12/02 01:36:47) Ghaelen D'Lareh: then put voices to the video (humorous, of course)
(12/02 01:36:54) Dudemom_2000: would you want to get pics of the hoods and such?
(12/02 01:36:55) Cavern Crier: could maybe do those during downtime
(12/02 01:36:59) Veralun: there is a video already from the Great Zero
(12/02 01:37:00) Ghaelen D'Lareh: and we tell a little URU story
(12/02 01:37:29) Dudemom_2000: with Kirel treats in between
(12/02 01:37:30) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:37:34) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 01:37:35) Crier for all: yeah
(12/02 01:37:41) Ghaelen D'Lareh: oh yeah, Treats
(12/02 01:37:46) Crier for all: no veralun not for you
(12/02 01:37:47) Veralun: no Kirel treats anymore for me
(12/02 01:37:48) Cavern Crier: treats are good
(12/02 01:37:51) Ghaelen D'Lareh: we could look for the culprit
(12/02 01:37:52) Shimmerillion: lol
(12/02 01:37:54) Dudemom_2000: you need a D'ni cooking show as well, Ghaelen!
(12/02 01:37:55) Marten: No treats baked in Er'cana, please.
(12/02 01:38:00) Ghaelen D'Lareh: who put exploding pellets in them
(12/02 01:38:00) Shimmerillion: eww
(12/02 01:38:01) Cavern Crier: I didn't do it!
(12/02 01:38:03) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol, cooking show
(12/02 01:38:05) Ghaelen D'Lareh: ah ha ha
(12/02 01:38:06) Shimmerillion: brb
(12/02 01:38:09) Marten: We all have our own ovens in our Reltos now, cook them THERE.
(12/02 01:38:10) Cavern Crier: hb
(12/02 01:38:15) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:38:18) Crier for all: yes
(12/02 01:38:19) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:38:24) Ghaelen D'Lareh: or a fashion show at Lady Chaos' Living Large Fashion Design studio
(12/02 01:38:26) Veralun: would not advice that
(12/02 01:38:33) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 01:38:33) Dudemom_2000: well, I have a Weber grill hidden behind the hut
(12/02 01:38:37) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol
(12/02 01:38:38) Veralun: it is funny stuff
(12/02 01:38:38) Crier for all: and live interviews in the city
(12/02 01:38:53) Crier for all: to ask the explorers some questions live
(12/02 01:38:55) Cavern Crier: live interviews would be good
(12/02 01:39:02) Ghaelen D'Lareh: well, each "scene" could be any one of those things
(12/02 01:39:06) Dudemom_2000: and a smoker....did some smoked salmon on Relto the other day....delish
(12/02 01:39:18) Crier for all: yummie
(12/02 01:39:28) Ghaelen D'Lareh: have about a dozen "scenes" and then put them all together in a crazy order that actually makes sense
(12/02 01:39:33) Dudemom_2000: lol sort of Explorer on the street interviews
(12/02 01:39:35) Cavern Crier: not salmon, shroomie
(12/02 01:39:36) Ghaelen D'Lareh: we do that every month, lol
(12/02 01:39:37) Veralun: now I know where that chicken is
(12/02 01:39:44) Crier for all: yes Dmom
(12/02 01:39:47) Dudemom_2000: no no NOT Shroomie!!!!
(12/02 01:39:54) Cavern Crier roars with laughter
(12/02 01:39:58) Ghaelen D'Lareh: anyway, the purpose of this would be to get people involved in the guild
(12/02 01:40:00) Crier for all starts to laugh
(12/02 01:40:03) Ghaelen D'Lareh: as individuals
(12/02 01:40:03) Cavern Crier: sorry typo
(12/02 01:40:04) Dudemom_2000: yes
(12/02 01:40:07) Cavern Crier: I meant mushrooms
(12/02 01:40:14) Dudemom_2000: people would love that, Ghaelen
(12/02 01:40:19) Cavern Crier: I think it's a great idea
(12/02 01:40:22) Shimmerillion: back
(12/02 01:40:22) Ghaelen D'Lareh: Teledahn kiche
(12/02 01:40:25) Cavern Crier: wb
(12/02 01:40:27) Ghaelen D'Lareh: sp?
(12/02 01:40:30) Dudemom_2000: especially if there was filming in the city and newcomers got involved
(12/02 01:40:31) Crier for all: wb
(12/02 01:40:36) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:40:37) Ghaelen D'Lareh: yeah, that's the idea
(12/02 01:40:46) Ghaelen D'Lareh: I think we have a lot of videographers
(12/02 01:40:50) Ghaelen D'Lareh: and a lot of interest
(12/02 01:40:56) Dudemom_2000 nods her head
(12/02 01:40:56) Crier for all: no mushrooms then we can't kep phil from them
(12/02 01:40:56) Ghaelen D'Lareh: and a good number of voices
(12/02 01:41:00) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:41:01) Ghaelen D'Lareh: just need a plan...
(12/02 01:41:03) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 01:41:04) Crier for all: keep*
(12/02 01:41:05) Ghaelen D'Lareh: and a script
(12/02 01:41:13) Cavern Crier: sounds like you got the start of a plan
(12/02 01:41:15) Ghaelen D'Lareh: [email protected]
(12/02 01:41:25) Ghaelen D'Lareh: "Into the Mushrooms"
(12/02 01:41:30) Cavern Crier roars with laughter
(12/02 01:41:34) Crier for all starts to laugh
(12/02 01:41:46) Dudemom_2000: omg I love that
(12/02 01:41:51) Dudemom_2000: so Alice in Wonderland
(12/02 01:41:55) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol
(12/02 01:41:58) Dudemom_2000: or Alice in Teledahn
(12/02 01:42:01) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 01:42:29) Ghaelen D'Lareh: Down the Quab Hole
(12/02 01:42:34) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 01:42:36) Veralun: Alice in Wonderland is already all filmed
(12/02 01:42:37) Dudemom_2000 roars with laughter
(12/02 01:42:49) Veralun: but we can add things with new ppl
(12/02 01:42:55) Ghaelen D'Lareh: yes
(12/02 01:42:56) Dudemom_2000: I have seen that - really great
(12/02 01:42:57) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:43:03) Dudemom_2000: but new twist....sick....
(12/02 01:43:04) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:43:07) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol
(12/02 01:43:07) Veralun: Part one is out
(12/02 01:43:13) Veralun: but it needs to redone
(12/02 01:43:18) Ghaelen D'Lareh: ooh, no hospital scenes....
(12/02 01:43:20) Veralun: it will be in 5 parts
(12/02 01:43:22) Cavern Crier: brb
(12/02 01:43:26) Dudemom_2000: hey, about time the Cavern had a remake.....
(12/02 01:43:35) Dudemom_2000: lol or a Bollywood production
(12/02 01:43:40) Shimmerillion: LOL
(12/02 01:43:42) Veralun: hehe
(12/02 01:43:45) Shimmerillion: id love that
(12/02 01:43:47) Cavern Crier: sorry, my dog was climbing on my lap
(12/02 01:43:58) Dudemom_2000: oh a Bollywood production would be da bomb!
(12/02 01:43:59) Crier for all: hehe invite the goma for that
(12/02 01:43:59) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:44:05) Ghaelen D'Lareh: well, maybe I'll start a project thread on the MOUL forum and see if anyone is interested
(12/02 01:44:05) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:44:11) Ghaelen D'Lareh: D'niWood
(12/02 01:44:11) Veralun: what I like to see is a promo video plus audio from the Guild of Messengers...
(12/02 01:44:18) Dudemom_2000: or oohh great thought.....adapt a Jane Austen novel to the cavern......
(12/02 01:44:20) Cavern Crier: audio?
(12/02 01:44:21) Dudemom_2000: always good....
(12/02 01:44:28) Cavern Crier cringes
(12/02 01:44:32) Crier for all: yes
(12/02 01:44:36) Veralun: so everyone tells something why he/she want to work with the GOM
(12/02 01:44:43) Veralun: voices
(12/02 01:44:50) Dudemom_2000: yes
(12/02 01:44:55) Shimmerillion: yeah, like a promo for gom
(12/02 01:45:01) Dudemom_2000: neat
(12/02 01:45:01) Cavern Crier: lol DMom knows my feelings on voicing. lol
(12/02 01:45:01) Veralun: short interview
(12/02 01:45:10) Shimmerillion: have any of you seen that skydiving video?
(12/02 01:45:10) Dudemom_2000: oh CC sounds just fine....
(12/02 01:45:12) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:45:13) Cavern Crier: just for me, not everyone else
(12/02 01:45:14) Shimmerillion: that was done very well
(12/02 01:45:23) Ghaelen D'Lareh: cool
(12/02 01:45:25) Dudemom_2000: actually she sounds really nice
(12/02 01:45:28) Cavern Crier: Did you hear, I recorded a song?
(12/02 01:45:34) Dudemom_2000: no where is the skydiving video?
(12/02 01:45:46) Shimmerillion: hmm i found it om youtube
(12/02 01:45:50) Dudemom_2000: ooh great CC are you going to be on Karaoke?
(12/02 01:46:01) Cavern Crier: yes?
(12/02 01:46:01) Shimmerillion: ooh iskaraoke tonight?
(12/02 01:46:05) Dudemom_2000: yup
(12/02 01:46:07) Shimmerillion: i always miss it
(12/02 01:46:09) Dudemom_2000: soon if not now
(12/02 01:46:12) Cavern Crier: I still can't believe it
(12/02 01:46:17) Cavern Crier: I hope so anyway
(12/02 01:46:28) Veralun: which brings me to the next thing
(12/02 01:46:29) Cavern Crier: Swifthawk hasn't gotten back to me
(12/02 01:46:37) Cavern Crier: sorry. yes?
(12/02 01:46:40) Shimmerillion: yes, let's get back on topic
(12/02 01:46:41) Shimmerillion: :)
(12/02 01:46:45) Marten: *works on icon*
(12/02 01:46:51) Veralun: possible filming the Cavern Choir during their performance
(12/02 01:47:01) Cavern Crier: That's a great idea
(12/02 01:47:03) Shimmerillion: great!
(12/02 01:47:06) Crier for all: oh yes
(12/02 01:47:23) Ghaelen D'Lareh: yes, that is a great idea
(12/02 01:47:30) Marten: Let's see when that is.
(12/02 01:47:34) Ghaelen D'Lareh: although last time Fraps wouldn't even work for me...
(12/02 01:47:38) Crier for all: december 16
(12/02 01:47:41) Ghaelen D'Lareh: to much lag
(12/02 01:47:41) Veralun: will be video plus the music
(12/02 01:47:47) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:47:59) Veralun: only 25 ppl are allowed by invite
(12/02 01:48:03) Shimmerillion: yes, though music could be dubbed in later if neccessary
(12/02 01:48:09) Veralun: you have to subsribe for that
(12/02 01:48:26) Cavern Crier: Filming it is a great idea. Then everyone can see it
(12/02 01:48:33) Veralun: yes
(12/02 01:49:34) Shimmerillion: great idea, veralun!
(12/02 01:49:37) Marten: With 4 performances it seems one could assemble the best captures of each performance.
(12/02 01:49:39) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:49:43) Shimmerillion: good call
(12/02 01:49:48) Veralun: yeah
(12/02 01:50:06) Veralun: already polished my Fraps
(12/02 01:50:11) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol
(12/02 01:50:14) Crier for all: hehe
(12/02 01:50:14) Marten: And it's on a Sunday. I suppose I should try to get a ticket. Should we request different performance times?
(12/02 01:50:15) Shimmerillion: or have a couple of "cameras" at a single shoot, and cut back and forth
(12/02 01:50:25) Crier for all: oh yes
(12/02 01:50:30) Veralun: good idea Marten
(12/02 01:50:41) Veralun: lemme check what my ticket says
(12/02 01:50:44) Cavern Crier: we need a place on the GOMe website for links to these projects if they aren't posted on the site.
(12/02 01:50:54) Shimmerillion: ok
(12/02 01:52:18) Veralun: first choice is 4:15 EST
(12/02 01:52:40) Veralun: second is 3:30 EST
(12/02 01:52:50) Dudemom_2000: or could you ask to come in and film outside of the 25 tickets?
(12/02 01:52:59) Dudemom_2000: if they are sold out
(12/02 01:53:07) Cavern Crier: It's worth a shot
(12/02 01:53:08) Marten: For lag I don't think they'll want to do that.
(12/02 01:53:13) Cavern Crier: never hurts to ask
(12/02 01:53:15) Dudemom_2000: I know I requested mine the day they posted it
(12/02 01:53:26) Veralun: they possible want not to do that because the lag
(12/02 01:53:28) Dudemom_2000: well how many more to film?
(12/02 01:53:41) Dudemom_2000: if it is just one or two, it shouldnt matter
(12/02 01:53:55) Dudemom_2000: and in fact might be better with the new servers...hopefully
(12/02 01:54:03) Cavern Crier: hopefully
(12/02 01:54:51) Marten: The URL for the ticket request isn't working for me
(12/02 01:55:01) Cavern Crier: hmmm....
(12/02 01:55:05) Dudemom_2000: well, if it ends up the tickets are sold, if I get one, then I will give it to whomever wants to film
(12/02 01:55:15) Marten: linguists.bahro.com/domahreh/cavernchoir/ticket.php ?
(12/02 01:55:17) Cavern Crier: anyone know who is doing it?
(12/02 01:55:20) Dudemom_2000: they are going to let us know before the show
(12/02 01:55:21) Marten: I am reading from the KI message here.
(12/02 01:55:56) Dudemom_2000: I put mine in very early so I probably should get one
(12/02 01:56:00) Marten: Ah, found the issue. tickets.php, not ticket.php
(12/02 01:56:06) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 01:56:08) Veralun: ah
(12/02 01:56:09) Dudemom_2000: lol
(12/02 01:56:09) Crier for all: lol
(12/02 01:56:14) Marten: I know it says "do not edit your copy of this message" but I am going to fix that.
(12/02 01:58:13) Cavern Crier: Are we going to ask if we can get cameras into the event, or make due with what we get?
(12/02 01:58:29) Veralun: jsut what we get
(12/02 01:58:33) Cavern Crier: ok
(12/02 01:58:36) Dudemom_2000: well, if I get a ticket I will volunteer it so filming can be done
(12/02 01:58:42) Marten: I think it's reasonable to inform them we'll be filming.
(12/02 01:58:49) Cavern Crier: yes. I agree
(12/02 01:58:54) Crier for all: sure
(12/02 01:58:55) Veralun: I will contact Dom
(12/02 01:58:56) Dudemom_2000: so if one isnt gotten for filming you still have a backup
(12/02 01:59:04) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 01:59:35) Ghaelen D'Lareh: good
(12/02 02:00:07) Shimmerillion: they might even be willing to do one number for the cameras in private
(12/02 02:00:28) Veralun: hehe
(12/02 02:00:37) Shimmerillion shrugs
(12/02 02:00:40) Veralun: if we laugh nice maybe
(12/02 02:00:44) Kalypso: Yay!/wave
(12/02 02:00:45) Kalypso waves hello
(12/02 02:00:57) Veralun: hi
(12/02 02:01:02) Cavern Crier: Shorah Kalypso
(12/02 02:01:07) Shimmerillion: shorah kalypso
(12/02 02:01:20) Crier for all: hi kalypso
(12/02 02:01:21) Kalypso: I hope to be here for longer than 5 minutes(internet problems)
(12/02 02:01:26) Shimmerillion: lol
(12/02 02:01:31) Cavern Crier: I hope so too. lol
(12/02 02:01:31) Shimmerillion: we hope so too
(12/02 02:01:32) Marten: Aww.
(12/02 02:01:36) Dudemom_2000: aw. sorry to hear that Kalypso
(12/02 02:01:40) Marten: I'm trying for performances 1 or 2, Veralun.
(12/02 02:01:40) Cavern Crier: any more about the Choir concert?
(12/02 02:01:41) Ghaelen D'Lareh: hi Kalypso
(12/02 02:01:55) Kalypso: I'm used to missing completely guild meetings
(12/02 02:02:15) Cavern Crier: well, you got in at the tail end of this one
(12/02 02:02:31) Shimmerillion: yup, better than nothing!
(12/02 02:02:35) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 02:02:50) Cavern Crier: Kalypso, do you have any projects you are working on?
(12/02 02:03:10) Kalypso: Personal projects? no, why?
(12/02 02:03:25) Shimmerillion: no, just updates on gom projects
(12/02 02:03:26) Kalypso: Only the website and Cavern Crier
(12/02 02:03:28) Cavern Crier: lo guild projects. We are sharing what we are all f=doing
(12/02 02:04:01) Cavern Crier: I know you are working on getting the Relayers as affiliates
(12/02 02:04:06) Kalypso: I could help with other projects though
(12/02 02:04:39) Crier for all: brb
(12/02 02:04:47) Kalypso: I posted something on the Relayer forum yesterday.. I,m waiting for someone to reply to my post ;)
(12/02 02:04:55) Cavern Crier: ah.
(12/02 02:04:55) Dudemom_2000: ooh got to go look
(12/02 02:05:17) Kalypso: I'm very thankful that you all made it to the meeting though ;)
(12/02 02:05:54) Cavern Crier: Any other projects or project ideas we haven't covered?
(12/02 02:06:34) Kalypso: I'm gonna read the chatlog of the meeting but is there anything I could do during this meeting? A question for me or something for me to help you with?
(12/02 02:07:16) Marten: I just sent a logo file to GoMe @ gmail. It's 2 color but needs shrinking down.
(12/02 02:07:16) Shimmerillion: i think new projects are going to be posted on the forum .. correct?
(12/02 02:07:33) Marten: That seemed to be the agreement.
(12/02 02:07:35) Shimmerillion: very nice, got it
(12/02 02:07:42) Cavern Crier: I would like them to be. :D
(12/02 02:07:55) Kalypso: I hope so. It would be the perfect way to communicate without too much delay.
(12/02 02:07:57) Ghaelen D'Lareh: mine will be, sometime this month. Maybe we can put out the promotion before the beginning of the new season
(12/02 02:08:06) Shimmerillion: i think that's doable
(12/02 02:08:11) Cavern Crier: that would be good
(12/02 02:08:24) Kalypso: What kind of promotion?
(12/02 02:08:39) Crier for all: back
(12/02 02:08:49) Ghaelen D'Lareh: a project for guild members to get involved in, making a video
(12/02 02:08:51) Cavern Crier: wb
(12/02 02:09:14) Ghaelen D'Lareh: something fun
(12/02 02:09:19) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 02:09:26) Kalypso: Interesting. What kind of video? One promoting the Gome? If that is true I love it!
(12/02 02:09:34) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 02:09:45) Cavern Crier: with voice
(12/02 02:09:50) Shimmerillion: does anyone have copies of the guild logos that i could create icons from?
(12/02 02:09:52) Veralun: we will do that Kalypso
(12/02 02:10:05) Marten: Just check every guild site ;)
(12/02 02:10:06) Ghaelen D'Lareh: yes, kalypso, and it's in the chat log, too
(12/02 02:10:16) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 02:10:19) Veralun: I like to have one with some interviews from the members why they are in the Guild
(12/02 02:10:30) Cavern Crier: ok, if there is no more new business.....
(12/02 02:10:34) Shimmerillion: yeah, i just wondered if there was a "pure" version anywhere, or if everyone is sort of creating their own
(12/02 02:10:38) Marten: On to old business?
(12/02 02:10:51) Cavern Crier: If anyone has any old business
(12/02 02:11:02) Cavern Crier: please share it
(12/02 02:11:49) Cavern Crier: anything?
(12/02 02:11:55) Shimmerillion has nothing
(12/02 02:12:00) Crier for all shakes her head
(12/02 02:12:01) Kalypso: Old business such as...?
(12/02 02:12:09) Cavern Crier: whatever
(12/02 02:12:10) Marten: Old business.... um... the design for rel.to is forming slowly. The site that's up now isn't how it'll be in the end, I have big plans, but I'm busy.
(12/02 02:12:12) Shimmerillion: any exes you want to out
(12/02 02:12:25) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 02:12:29) Marten: Sorry to be a letdown!
(12/02 02:12:33) Cavern Crier: any random comments?
(12/02 02:12:36) Dudemom_2000: lol did you see Cyan is issuing another game?
(12/02 02:12:42) Cavern Crier: Marten, that was not a let down
(12/02 02:12:45) Dudemom_2000: busy lil beavers they are
(12/02 02:12:52) Kalypso: Marten, I noticed that Uru Radio isn't on rel.to. Could you addit please. I'm sure samsbase would appreciateit
(12/02 02:12:56) Marten: Yes, Rivenchan was bubbling about it on CyanChat the other day. Apparently she helped make quite a bit of it.
(12/02 02:13:00) Marten: Ururadio! Yes, I can add that.
(12/02 02:13:10) Cavern Crier: cool
(12/02 02:13:37) Kalypso: I really appreciate rel.to marten BTW. I always use it ;)
(12/02 02:14:00) Shimmerillion: oh - if there is anybody on the gom forum that needs to be added to the affiliates usergroup (so they can see the private section) please let me know
(12/02 02:14:03) Cavern Crier: any other random comments?
(12/02 02:14:11) Shimmerillion: i love gom
(12/02 02:14:18) Shimmerillion cheers
(12/02 02:14:21) Ghaelen D'Lareh: oh, I need to do that, shim
(12/02 02:14:27) Marten: radio.kahstudios.com right?
(12/02 02:14:38) Veralun: send the mail tomorrow
(12/02 02:14:46) Shimmerillion: the website is on our affiliates page
(12/02 02:15:25) Kalypso: I may have a "project or something" I could be nice if the several messaging organizations could have links to the GoMe Website. One of the new step for the website is the promotional push and being such a big family it would be nice to send people both ways
(12/02 02:15:42) Cavern Crier nods her head
(12/02 02:15:44) Cavern Crier: yes it would
(12/02 02:15:48) Shimmerillion: good idea. i'll create banners people can use if they choose
(12/02 02:16:08) Cavern Crier: ty Shimmer
(12/02 02:16:11) Marten: *adds the redirect and puts a few links on the page that weren't mentioned befoer*
(12/02 02:16:19) Veralun: send them a nice Christmascard with some promotion
(12/02 02:16:23) Cavern Crier: ty Marten
(12/02 02:16:45) Shimmerillion: christmas cards - that's actually a good idea
(12/02 02:17:02) Cavern Crier: yes it is
(12/02 02:17:04) Veralun: you need only a few made
(12/02 02:17:06) Shimmerillion: should we create some christmas (or "holiday") cards, saying happy holidays from gom? just as a promotional sort of thing?
(12/02 02:17:16) Veralun: upload them and spraid them out
(12/02 02:17:17) Cavern Crier: I would do holiday cards
(12/02 02:17:24) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol, Cryeing Cards?
(12/02 02:17:29) Cavern Crier roars with laughter
(12/02 02:17:32) Crier for all: lol
(12/02 02:17:34) Shimmerillion starts to laugh
(12/02 02:17:35) Ghaelen D'Lareh: sorry, couldn't resist
(12/02 02:17:36) Veralun: singing cards
(12/02 02:17:37) Marten: *opens card* BOOHOOHOO! *AIIIIE!*
(12/02 02:17:45) Kalypso: A banner is a very good idea. Eventually I would love to have on the website a place for people interested in joining the Guild but who are confused as to which organization to join. A guide for which organization is the most appropriate based on their talents and interests would be a good thing.
(12/02 02:17:47) Shimmerillion: LOL
(12/02 02:17:47) Crier for all: haha
(12/02 02:17:48) Ghaelen D'Lareh can see video cryer cards
(12/02 02:17:57) Ghaelen D'Lareh: all the messengers swaying and caroling
(12/02 02:18:06) Shimmerillion: ok
(12/02 02:18:07) Ghaelen D'Lareh rolls her eyes at herself
(12/02 02:18:49) Cavern Crier: An introduction to the GOMe section?
(12/02 02:18:56) Shimmerillion: we could take a picture in winter delin (delin - right? i get them confused)
(12/02 02:19:06) Cavern Crier shrugs
(12/02 02:19:07) Kalypso: yesshimmer
(12/02 02:19:08) Shimmerillion: more like a better organized affiliates page
(12/02 02:19:52) Cavern Crier: I think I'm confused
(12/02 02:20:01) Kalypso: Yes but making the main page more explorer friendly. I still believe that most people don't know they can contribute news as explorers
(12/02 02:20:05) Cavern Crier: what is it's purpose?
(12/02 02:20:06) Shimmerillion: oh ok
(12/02 02:20:13) Cavern Crier: oh
(12/02 02:20:16) Cavern Crier: I see
(12/02 02:20:26) Shimmerillion: yeah, like i said ... i'm going to have to reorganize the whole thing pretty soon
(12/02 02:20:27) Cavern Crier: Have the introduction on the main page?
(12/02 02:20:30) Shimmerillion: :P
(12/02 02:20:36) Shimmerillion: well ... no
(12/02 02:20:43) Cavern Crier: and links the the news feed and forums?
(12/02 02:20:43) Shimmerillion: i'll post one of my famous drawings on the forum
(12/02 02:20:48) Kalypso: So I guess an introduction page would be the appropriate thing to have
(12/02 02:21:02) Kalypso: yay! Shimmer drawing!
(12/02 02:21:08) Shimmerillion: lol
(12/02 02:21:12) Cavern Crier: Can't wait to see it
(12/02 02:21:52) Cavern Crier: Kalypso, can you work on what to put on the introduction? Just to get an idea of what you had in mind
(12/02 02:21:52) Kalypso: CCN, you'll post the video project soon on the forum?
(12/02 02:21:53) Shimmerillion: ok, i know this is a dumb question .. but why can't i upload to the guild imager? i was trying to put the flyer up
(12/02 02:22:09) Cavern Crier shrugs
(12/02 02:22:38) Veralun: there are several project we like to do
(12/02 02:22:39) Ghaelen D'Lareh: I'll post it kalypso, but not right away
(12/02 02:22:50) Ghaelen D'Lareh: and this will be only one of many people can do
(12/02 02:23:03) Veralun: I will register myself and post something on the forum
(12/02 02:23:08) Marten: Is the image not appearing after you copy it to the imager, or are you not getting the option to copy it?
(12/02 02:23:12) Ghaelen D'Lareh: For this one, I have to get some RL things done first
(12/02 02:23:15) Kalypso: Ok Cavern crier, I'll post on the forum what I think would be appropriate for the introduction page. Then we could work all on it to have the best page we can give to the explorers ;)
(12/02 02:23:15) Shimmerillion: the image isn't appearing
(12/02 02:23:20) Shimmerillion: i posted it before the meeting
(12/02 02:23:25) Cavern Crier: brb
(12/02 02:23:28) Marten: Hm. No idea then, except it might appear after leaving and returning.
(12/02 02:23:40) Shimmerillion: oh ok
(12/02 02:23:45) Marten: If not, file a ticket. :)
(12/02 02:23:51) Crier for all: :)
(12/02 02:23:53) Shimmerillion: aha!
(12/02 02:23:59) Shimmerillion grins gleefully
(12/02 02:24:10) Marten: I'm going to need to depart for dinner. See you all around!
(12/02 02:24:17) Marten waves goodbye
(12/02 02:24:18) Shimmerillion: ok thanks for coming marten
(12/02 02:24:18) Veralun: bye
(12/02 02:24:21) Crier for all: bye marten
(12/02 02:24:27) Kalypso: Thank you for coming Marten ;)
(12/02 02:24:29) Dudemom_2000: nite marten
(12/02 02:24:59) Cavern Crier: back
(12/02 02:25:02) Ghaelen D'Lareh: ok, bye Marten
(12/02 02:25:03) Kalypso is happy to still be in the game! lol
(12/02 02:25:05) Crier for all: wb
(12/02 02:25:06) Ghaelen D'Lareh: see you later!
(12/02 02:25:08) Shimmerillion: lol
(12/02 02:25:09) Cavern Crier: lol
(12/02 02:25:13) Cavern Crier: ty
(12/02 02:25:23) Cavern Crier: Any other guild business?
(12/02 02:25:33) Crier for all shakes her head
(12/02 02:25:47) Cavern Crier: then let's adjorn this meeting and go have fun
(12/02 02:25:54) Ghaelen D'Lareh: lol
(12/02 02:25:55) Dudemom_2000: Karaoke!
(12/02 02:25:55) Crier for all cheers
(12/02 02:25:59) Ghaelen D'Lareh claps her hands
(12/02 02:26:04) Crier for all claps her hands
(12/02 02:26:05) Ghaelen D'Lareh: very good meeting
(12/02 02:26:09) Cavern Crier: DMom, do you have swifthawk on your buddies?
(12/02 02:26:10) Shimmerillion: Yay!
(12/02 02:26:14) Veralun: ok than I can have some sleep
(12/02 02:26:15) Kalypso: Should we schedule an other meeting in one month?
(12/02 02:26:16) Cavern Crier: See everyone later
(12/02 02:26:16) Veralun: lol
(12/02 02:26:20) Cavern Crier: Yes
(12/02 02:26:24) Ghaelen D'Lareh: aww, poor Veralun
(12/02 02:26:24) Cavern Crier: good idea
(12/02 02:26:34) Cavern Crier: Do we want to do it Jan 5th?
(12/02 02:26:36) Crier for all: yes 5 weeks is better
(12/02 02:26:37) Shimmerillion: aw, thanks for coming veralun! :)
(12/02 02:26:43) Cavern Crier: Same day as the guild systems meeting>
(12/02 02:26:45) Ghaelen D'Lareh: that's fine with me
(12/02 02:26:49) Kalypso: I have swifthawk in my buddy list if that can help you
(12/02 02:26:49) Shimmerillion: yes the more meetings in one day, the more likely i am to remember
(12/02 02:26:51) Shimmerillion: :P
(12/02 02:27:07) Cavern Crier: Could you ask him if he got my email?
(12/02 02:27:10) Kalypso: same thing for me;)
(12/02 02:27:15) Crier for all: lol we can send the newspaper with the date in it
(12/02 02:27:19) Cavern Crier: ok. Jan 5th. what time is good?
(12/02 02:27:30) Shimmerillion: same time same place? or move it up an hour?
(12/02 02:27:36) Cavern Crier: Guild systems is at 14:00
(12/02 02:27:37) Crier for all: earlier
(12/02 02:27:46) Cavern Crier: ok, 16:00?
(12/02 02:27:51) Shimmerillion: yeah that sounds good
(12/02 02:27:52) Veralun: this time was ok
(12/02 02:27:54) Cavern Crier: give time for both meetings
(12/02 02:27:59) Veralun: but please not later
(12/02 02:28:04) Cavern Crier: ok, no later
(12/02 02:28:06) Crier for all: no please
(12/02 02:28:10) Cavern Crier: 16:00 on Jan 5th
(12/02 02:28:19) Cavern Crier: See everyone then
(12/02 02:28:20) Veralun: 2:30 here
(12/02 02:28:23) Crier for all: okidoki
(12/02 02:28:24) Dudemom_2000: k
(12/02 02:28:27) Shimmerillion: wow
(12/02 02:28:30) Veralun: lol
(12/02 02:28:34) Cavern Crier: 2:30 am or pm?
(12/02 02:28:35) Ghaelen D'Lareh: aww
(12/02 02:28:39) Crier for all: am
(12/02 02:28:40) Veralun: night
(12/02 02:28:42) Shimmerillion: ok bye everyone! where is karaoke?
(12/02 02:28:45) Cavern Crier: EEEEK!
(12/02 02:28:48) Shimmerillion: night veralun sweet dreams
(12/02 02:28:49) Shimmerillion: :)
(12/02 02:28:49) Cavern Crier: Bye shimmer
(12/02 02:28:53) Veralun: thanks
(12/02 02:28:54) Crier for all: bye bye all
(12/02 02:28:56) Cavern Crier: Sleep well Veralun
(12/02 02:28:57) Dudemom_2000: Karaoke bevin
(12/02 02:28:58) Ghaelen D'Lareh: bye all
(12/02 02:29:02) Ghaelen D'Lareh: bye Veralun
(12/02 02:29:03) Veralun: will send tomorrow my things
(12/02 02:29:04) Kalypso: bravcavern crier, hawk did not receive it. he ask when you sent it.
(12/02 02:29:04) Dudemom_2000: night Veralun
(12/02 02:29:07) ...Chat.log stopped.

[/spoiler]

_________________
KI 1914275 (SkydiverAlty)
Second Life: Alty Saphir


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 1506
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Any ideas on the next meeting? Just asking... :roll:

_________________
Moula:
DMom2K KI 74181
GameBoomer KI 83122

SL:
DMom2K Darwin

Currently residing in Guild Wars2 with DudeDad and trying to play Watch Dogs
Citizen of the Metaverse and oh, yeah, The Dude abides....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:08 am
Posts: 130
Location: Quebec, Canada
(12/02 02:28:10) Cavern Crier: 16:00 on Jan 5th

_________________
Image

"When you want your message out in the cavern, use the Guild of Messengers."

Andros KI: #265443 Kalypso Ki: #5962956


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:45 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: Most likely in the cavern somewhere.
bump

_________________
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:31 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 10:02 pm
Posts: 2266
Location: Tigard, OR
Thank you for the reminder!

_________________
MOULa KI: 26838 | Prologue Videos | Visit rel.to to explore Myst, Uru, and D'ni communities!
Click here for social/game profiles


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:09 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:55 pm
Posts: 107
Location: Ternaard, the Netherlands
Chatlog from the Guild of Messengers meeting, January 5

[spoiler](01/06 00:14:15) Chat.log started...
(01/06 00:14:22) Shimmerillion: then i've got a list of stuff after that
(01/06 00:14:27) Shimmerillion: lol oops
(01/06 00:14:35) Shimmerillion: so anyway that's the only update i have
(01/06 00:15:02) Shimmerillion: who's next?
(01/06 00:15:08) Veralun: do you know reCAPTCHA ?
(01/06 00:15:27) Shimmerillion: yes, and supposedly it's installed, but it's not doing a lot of good
(01/06 00:15:32) Veralun: nice yo implement in a forum against spambots
(01/06 00:15:44) Marten: Re> Ghaelen - she won't be able to attend, she just told me she's "Elbow deep in glaze". :)
(01/06 00:15:46) Veralun: it is a small help
(01/06 00:15:55) Veralun: ai
(01/06 00:15:59) Thend: Thanks Marten lol
(01/06 00:15:59) Crier for all: lol marten ok
(01/06 00:16:05) Shimmerillion: lol
(01/06 00:16:16) Shimmerillion: yes, i'm sure we'd have a lot more if we didn't have the captchas
(01/06 00:16:47) Marten: I think for avoiding the spambots, you've got to do what I suggested before; something that is sufficiently unique from other sites so there's no desire by spammers to tailor their system to hack it.
(01/06 00:16:57) Veralun: you can ask Tweek ot Amonre for advice
(01/06 00:17:25) Marten: The Great Tree hasn't had any spammers of which I'm aware, at all, since putting in a stupidly easy quiz question.
(01/06 00:17:42) Shimmerillion: yes, the quiz question is the mod i'm currently looking at
(01/06 00:18:05) Thend: 'What is the color of Marten's eyes?'
(01/06 00:18:09) Shimmerillion: lol
(01/06 00:18:11) Marten: LOL
(01/06 00:18:14) Crier for all starts to laugh
(01/06 00:18:18) Marten doesn't see any spammers here...
(01/06 00:18:18) Boogihn f'toogo: he he
(01/06 00:18:27) Shimmerillion peers into Marten's eyes ....
(01/06 00:18:46) Boogihn f'toogo: just in case, marten what color are your eyes?
(01/06 00:18:49) Marten: The combination to securing an account at the Great Tree forum is like the comination to Skroob's luggage.
(01/06 00:18:52) Thend snickers
(01/06 00:19:00) Crier for all sees that marten is getting red ears
(01/06 00:19:05) Marten: Hazel.
(01/06 00:19:12) Boogihn f'toogo: thx :)
(01/06 00:19:54) Shimmerillion: ok, so does anyone have any specific updates, or shall we move on to projects?
(01/06 00:20:34) Veralun: no update here
(01/06 00:20:37) Thend is here for the free donuts
(01/06 00:20:51) Shimmerillion: someone pass thend a donut
(01/06 00:20:51) Boogihn f'toogo: lol
(01/06 00:21:05) Boogihn f'toogo passes donuts and keeps the java
(01/06 00:21:10) Shimmerillion: ok, well one project we had mentioned was doing a sort of membership drive
(01/06 00:21:15) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Sorry, dinner was at that critical stir stage!
(01/06 00:21:28) Crier for all: lol
(01/06 00:21:34) Veralun: did you eat it?
(01/06 00:21:44) [Relayer]DMom_2000: No, lol it has to go into the oven next
(01/06 00:21:49) Veralun: ok
(01/06 00:21:51) Thend: Thanks Boog. Wb DM. And Shim, what's that about?
(01/06 00:22:29) Shimmerillion: well several of the affiliates, as well as gome itself, are short-staffed, so we thought it would be good to work as a team to recruit for everyone at the same time
(01/06 00:22:46) Thend nods his head
(01/06 00:23:09) Shimmerillion: We could pass around a KImail with the list of open positions and website
(01/06 00:23:23) Shimmerillion: any other ideas?
(01/06 00:23:41) Crier for all: it is mentioned in the GoMe newsletter but so far no response on that
(01/06 00:24:22) Crier for all: do you all have the gomenewsletter?
(01/06 00:24:32) Boogihn f'toogo: maybe a GoMe version of cavern job fair?
(01/06 00:24:32) Shimmerillion: no, i don't actually :P
(01/06 00:24:41) Shimmerillion: yes, boogihn
(01/06 00:24:53) Veralun: ty
(01/06 00:24:58) Shimmerillion: that's a good idea
(01/06 00:25:01) [Relayer]DMom_2000: i like the idea of a GoMe job fair
(01/06 00:25:05) Thend: I may need it, thanks. My KI is a mess
(01/06 00:25:19) To Boogihn f'toogo: sent it to all
(01/06 00:25:26) Crier for all: sent it to all
(01/06 00:25:39) [Relayer]DMom_2000: We are currently trying to see how many we have for the next season and probably will be recruiting again
(01/06 00:25:48) Shimmerillion: we might try a graphical flyer as well, just to diversify our advertising
(01/06 00:26:05) Thend: I think the GoMe Job Fair is a good idea. Have to watch events, though, space them out so they do not become too commonplace. But I think this at this time may justify it
(01/06 00:26:26) Shimmerillion: so do you guys think we should try this now, or would waiting for the next season mean we get better results (more people in-cavern)?
(01/06 00:26:28) Thend: I think the supposed 'Announcement' we are all expecting will have to come first, perhaps
(01/06 00:26:30) Shimmerillion: or both?
(01/06 00:26:41) Veralun: agree
(01/06 00:26:47) Crier for all: right
(01/06 00:26:51) Veralun: wait for the announcement
(01/06 00:26:55) Shimmerillion: ok
(01/06 00:27:01) Veralun: ppl are a bit lame at this moment
(01/06 00:27:02) Boogihn f'toogo: i am noticing more and more ppl incavern these days
(01/06 00:27:10) Shimmerillion: that's good
(01/06 00:27:15) Crier for all: ye indeed
(01/06 00:27:23) Thend: Once the Announcement happens, for better or worse, interest will spike. Depending, of course on the nature of it
(01/06 00:27:24) Shimmerillion: maybe we can pass around the KImail for now
(01/06 00:27:29) Shimmerillion: right
(01/06 00:27:35) Veralun: yep
(01/06 00:27:43) Boogihn f'toogo: and maybe start the hype about the job fair
(01/06 00:27:50) Thend nods his head
(01/06 00:27:57) Crier for all: good idea
(01/06 00:28:09) Shimmerillion: maybe we could have the job fair the same day the episode starts
(01/06 00:28:17) Boogihn f'toogo: oh no!
(01/06 00:28:20) Shimmerillion: that would give explorers something to do while they wait for news
(01/06 00:28:26) Crier for all: no don't think so
(01/06 00:28:31) Boogihn f'toogo: Maybe the day before.... lol
(01/06 00:28:38) Shimmerillion: lol ok
(01/06 00:28:41) Marten wants to ask a question...
(01/06 00:28:46) Shimmerillion: yes marten?
(01/06 00:28:47) Veralun: I do not know how it goes with the D'ni Games, but that would also a good oppertunity to profile us
(01/06 00:29:00) Boogihn f'toogo: Oooo yes, veralun
(01/06 00:29:00) Veralun: sorry
(01/06 00:29:02) Marten: I'd like to comment a little on the nature of recruiting volunteers.
(01/06 00:29:06) Thend: I think the Episode (if it happens) will be farther into the future. I say a Job Fair right after announcement and hype for GoMe, etc, then one directly before supposed Episode
(01/06 00:29:26) Shimmerillion: go ahead, marten
(01/06 00:30:01) Marten: One of the difficult things about getting volunteers is finding people who're passionate about what you're doing (this is how charities attract volunteers) and don't mind that the project isn't realy their own, or who see a way to help make it their own.
(01/06 00:30:45) Boogihn f'toogo: Marten you speak very wisely
(01/06 00:30:56) Marten: So, I would recommend emphasizing to potential people who want to work with the GoMe that we're open to bringing in new ideas and projects as well as looking for someone to help with existing projects.
(01/06 00:31:33) Marten: It's one thing with CCN that I really admire, they work well because they know they can't do each of their projects on their own, but they can work together and create synergy.
(01/06 00:31:52) [Relayer]DMom_2000 nods her head
(01/06 00:31:55) Veralun: right
(01/06 00:31:59) Crier for all: indeed
(01/06 00:31:59) Boogihn f'toogo: :)
(01/06 00:32:02) Marten: That's the end of my comment ;)
(01/06 00:32:11) Shimmerillion: and a good one
(01/06 00:32:29) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I like Thend's suggestion of timing as well.
(01/06 00:32:34) Boogihn f'toogo: Shorah
(01/06 00:32:35) Crier for all: shorah mtigerv
(01/06 00:32:46) MTigerV: howdy floks
(01/06 00:32:52) Shimmerillion: welcome, mtv
(01/06 00:32:55) Shimmerillion: ;)
(01/06 00:33:00) Boogihn f'toogo: Yes, not just one thing but a combo of things
(01/06 00:33:01) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Shorah
(01/06 00:33:07) [Relayer]DMom_2000 nods her head
(01/06 00:33:15) Shimmerillion: well, d'ni games start on the 13 - is that still correct?
(01/06 00:33:25) [Relayer]DMom_2000: As far as I know
(01/06 00:33:25) Veralun: yes
(01/06 00:33:45) Thend: I agree with Marten, and add that if an organization is seen as well-run, it goes a long way on the attracting front. I think GoMe has proven admirably itself on this account
(01/06 00:33:47) Veralun: I hope Dovahn or what is his name can realise all
(01/06 00:34:16) Boogihn f'toogo: He is certainly climbing uphill
(01/06 00:34:24) Crier for all: yes indeed they still need people
(01/06 00:34:32) Boogihn f'toogo: I hope he succeeds as well
(01/06 00:34:47) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Yes, those games can bring a lot of people together
(01/06 00:34:50) Boogihn f'toogo: To tell you the truth....
(01/06 00:34:52) Thend: Yes Veralun. From what I know of the 1st D'ni Games, it is an incredible challenge
(01/06 00:34:59) Shimmerillion: maybe we can "cover" the games, like ESPN here in the states - and have the announcer announce that videos or pictures will be available from the GoMe
(01/06 00:35:09) Boogihn f'toogo: If i didnt read the forums, i wouldnt know anything about the D'ni Games
(01/06 00:35:10) Veralun: yeah
(01/06 00:35:13) Thend: Shim, yes
(01/06 00:35:20) Veralun: I contacted rex havoc about this
(01/06 00:35:24) Shimmerillion: great
(01/06 00:35:35) Veralun: he is offering his help as much as he can
(01/06 00:35:49) Veralun: but Dovahn has to make the step to ask him
(01/06 00:36:02) Boogihn f'toogo: Ahhhh
(01/06 00:36:03) Thend: Same here Boog. But I have been out-of-the-loop for a bit for various reasons, so dunno how the Games have been promoted In-Cavern
(01/06 00:36:10) Veralun: which he did not yet
(01/06 00:36:14) Boogihn f'toogo: Not
(01/06 00:36:22) [Relayer]DMom_2000: i volunteered to be a referee an/or a crowd wrangler but am waiting to see if he is going to let us know where and what we have to do
(01/06 00:36:35) Crier for all: they have asked the Criers to bring the news in the cavern
(01/06 00:36:52) Boogihn f'toogo: Do we have a flyer yet?
(01/06 00:36:59) Boogihn f'toogo: Cfa?
(01/06 00:37:00) Crier for all: no not yet
(01/06 00:37:12) Veralun: to be hounest I think this need more preparation and time
(01/06 00:37:17) [Relayer]DMom_2000 nods her head
(01/06 00:37:23) Boogihn f'toogo nods her head
(01/06 00:37:31) Shimmerillion: i wonder if Samsbase or someone would be interested in broadcasting "live coverage" that we could plug
(01/06 00:37:43) [Relayer]DMom_2000: He has yet to have meetings with those who might have volunteered for positions
(01/06 00:37:47) Veralun: so if this fails now we have to try to do it later
(01/06 00:38:17) Thend: Veralun, yeah on the point that a major event cannot be stepped into lightly, organization-wise
(01/06 00:38:44) Veralun: I do not see it as my task but I think the GoME can play an important roll in this
(01/06 00:39:02) [Relayer]DMom_2000: from past experience, SuperGram puts a lot of effort, meetings and organization into her St. Patricks Day Parade
(01/06 00:39:21) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Same needs to be done with the Games
(01/06 00:39:26) Veralun: Is it an idea to ask her?
(01/06 00:39:31) Boogihn f'toogo: It seems like Dovahn might need an assistant
(01/06 00:39:38) [Relayer]DMom_2000: i dont think she would be interested in the games
(01/06 00:39:51) Veralun: no but I am thinking further
(01/06 00:39:51) [Relayer]DMom_2000: She is already looking at the Parade, lol
(01/06 00:39:55) Shimmerillion: well, we can't plan the games for him; all we can do is offer our services as gome
(01/06 00:40:02) Veralun: st Patricks parade etc
(01/06 00:40:28) Veralun: that is what I mean Shimm
(01/06 00:40:32) [Relayer]DMom_2000: She told me the other night that she will be contacting people for publicity etc.
(01/06 00:40:47) Thend: oops lol
(01/06 00:40:59) Shimmerillion: cool. well it sounds like even if we can't get it together in time for the games, the parade would be another good opportunity
(01/06 00:41:08) Thend hates his KI. Or at least really dislikes it
(01/06 00:41:14) Shimmerillion: lol
(01/06 00:41:30) Crier for all: lol throw it away
(01/06 00:41:31) Veralun: yes there are coming oppertunities enough
(01/06 00:41:44) [Relayer]DMom_2000: i have been nagging her because Relayers Hood want to be one of the hosting hoods this year! :)
(01/06 00:41:46) Thend: (I wish, Crier)
(01/06 00:41:53) Veralun: now we need the ppl to do this
(01/06 00:42:03) Veralun: as marten said
(01/06 00:42:06) Shimmerillion: lol and we're back to square one
(01/06 00:42:11) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Lol, and I nominated Biegalski for the Grand Marshal, lol
(01/06 00:42:30) Crier for all: lol
(01/06 00:42:58) Thend: Wait. Grand Marshal of St Pat's Parade? lol
(01/06 00:43:11) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Well, the REBELs will love it
(01/06 00:43:28) Thend: Maybe a deputy GM. I thought Rand was da guy?
(01/06 00:43:30) Shimmerillion: yeah they will
(01/06 00:43:42) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Though if she can get Greydragon or Rand again that would really be a draw
(01/06 00:43:56) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Depends on who she can get
(01/06 00:43:58) Thend: I think they have been all the other years
(01/06 00:44:00) Boogihn f'toogo: Is there a way to set up a recruitment activity in the greeters bevin or the beginners bevin?
(01/06 00:44:10) Shimmerillion: now theres an idea
(01/06 00:44:20) Boogihn f'toogo: To help some of the new explorers know about our guild?
(01/06 00:44:36) MTigerV: how about manning the table in kriel?
(01/06 00:44:39) [Relayer]DMom_2000: that would be interesting
(01/06 00:44:55) Veralun: like that idea MTV
(01/06 00:44:55) Boogihn f'toogo: If there were ever any ppl in Kirel
(01/06 00:45:02) Shimmerillion: yes, they could shoot them a brochure
(01/06 00:45:02) Boogihn f'toogo: It might attract some more ppl
(01/06 00:45:24) MTigerV: is it a constant place like the general city?
(01/06 00:45:30) Boogihn f'toogo: No
(01/06 00:45:38) Boogihn f'toogo: You have to intentionally go there
(01/06 00:45:41) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Though, GoG don't want extra stuff to distract the new folk, they could be directed to say, GoG2 or Beginners
(01/06 00:45:44) Thend: (Btw, suggestion on St Pat's coverage. First time I attended Rand was voicing to everyone over TeamSpeak. Last time, only organizers heard him there. I would say the excitement/interest level would be increased if everyone could hear/interact with him again like that first time)
(01/06 00:45:48) Boogihn f'toogo: That is why there needs to be something to draw ppl there
(01/06 00:45:52) Veralun: city is still the best place to recrute ppl
(01/06 00:46:01) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Beginners might be a good starting point...I see a lot come there looking for the orientations
(01/06 00:46:02) Crier for all: I would rather have it in the city at the tent on tokatah square
(01/06 00:46:14) Crier for all: that is a really good meeting point
(01/06 00:46:25) Shimmerillion: maybe we could ask for a minute at the beginning of each orientation, just to plug gome
(01/06 00:46:30) Boogihn f'toogo: Except that is a real playground area
(01/06 00:46:37) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Thend, it would have to be a hear only thing...otherwise he would be overwhelmed again
(01/06 00:46:40) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Lol
(01/06 00:47:05) [Relayer]DMom_2000: though it was fun talking with him <big grin>
(01/06 00:47:12) Veralun: also use the MOUL forum
(01/06 00:47:15) Thend: Crier, I agree. The Tent's a good place to utilize for that
(01/06 00:47:35) Boogihn f'toogo: that would have to be PM'd then
(01/06 00:47:45) Marten: You could ask the ResEngs if the guilds could put up some notices on their bulletin board. Say, let the greeters have a slide, maintainers and cartographers on another, writers and messengers on a third.
(01/06 00:47:46) Boogihn f'toogo: The tent area is a real playground....
(01/06 00:48:16) Thend: (DM, perhaps, but the first time TS was packed, but everyone could say Hi to Rand, and were very polite. Though, if nothing else, yes, everyone should at least hear him)
(01/06 00:48:18) Shimmerillion: marten, that's a fabulous idea! Or - we could create a generic "join a guild" brochure with a blurb, logo, and "how to get more info" on each one
(01/06 00:48:19) Crier for all: true but we need people and the meet there the most
(01/06 00:48:24) [Relayer]DMom_2000: i would like to see something on each Guild pub imager like that....most people will come through here at some point
(01/06 00:49:00) Boogihn f'toogo: I wonder how many ppl have been through here this past month?
(01/06 00:49:02) Marten: If the guilds co-promote each other it could build unity.
(01/06 00:49:10) Shimmerillion: yes exactly
(01/06 00:49:14) [Relayer]DMom_2000: i would love to have Rand say something over TS to everyone...that would certainly make it a special occasion for everyone
(01/06 00:49:21) Crier for all: hmm i hate to say it but not many come to the guild pub
(01/06 00:49:34) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Or he could go to a channel..but I think those are limited in numbers so that might be a problem
(01/06 00:49:40) Boogihn f'toogo: I would agree Crier
(01/06 00:50:24) Boogihn f'toogo: Maybe we should just have one conversation at a time here. Lets finish abut the parade plans and then come back to promoting the guilds
(01/06 00:50:34) Boogihn f'toogo: I am getting confused what to read.... lol
(01/06 00:51:00) Marten: Sorry! I thought we had moved on O.o
(01/06 00:51:00) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Lol, sorry. SuperGram is totally in charge of the parade...any suggestions, pm her.
(01/06 00:51:41) Marten: Right. The GoMe's involvement would be to follow what she asks of us.
(01/06 00:51:47) [Relayer]DMom_2000 nods her head
(01/06 00:51:52) Thend: (DM, various channels maybe. In any case, something for the Explorers to hear, at least. And yes, I was just suggesting here cause GoMe would be covering))
(01/06 00:52:00) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Trust me she has a handle on it, too!
(01/06 00:52:28) Thend: Sorry, Boog. I know. the chat went too fast for me lol
(01/06 00:52:43) Boogihn f'toogo is relieved .... whew
(01/06 00:53:20) Boogihn f'toogo: Thx guys
(01/06 00:53:34) Thend nods his head
(01/06 00:54:34) Boogihn f'toogo: I didnt mean to stop all conversation
(01/06 00:54:38) Crier for all: hehe
(01/06 00:54:45) Thend: I apologize. Please go on
(01/06 00:54:57) Boogihn f'toogo: I dont even know who was talking....
(01/06 00:55:01) Boogihn f'toogo: Or about what lol
(01/06 00:55:11) Veralun: st patricksday
(01/06 00:55:25) Veralun: you wanted to finish that
(01/06 00:56:06) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Well, any suggestions, just pm SuperGram...she knows who to contact and will probably do it once a season is announced
(01/06 00:56:25) Crier for all: so the plan for st patrickday is to pm SG for any help
(01/06 00:56:32) Veralun: yes
(01/06 00:56:44) Thend: I just wished to make a suggestion on the communication aspects, GoMe-wise, and did, that was it :)
(01/06 00:56:46) Shimmerillion: well, and i think it would be good for us to draw up a generic "event coverage" plan
(01/06 00:56:48) Veralun: after the big announcement
(01/06 00:57:02) Veralun: if there is one
(01/06 00:57:04) Thend: Good idea Shim. It could accomodate many events
(01/06 00:57:06) Shimmerillion: we might even want to practice on random stuff to get our system down pat
(01/06 00:57:12) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Relayers are working at consolidating resources....
(01/06 00:57:42) [Relayer]DMom_2000: We are going to redo the Buddy list since it is now so huge it is almost too hard to manage
(01/06 00:57:51) [Relayer]DMom_2000: also we have no way of knowing who is still active on it
(01/06 00:58:16) [Relayer]DMom_2000: we will be limiting the list to just one avie...no more accepting multiple avies to give new people a chance to get on it
(01/06 00:58:26) Marten: *nod*
(01/06 00:58:48) [Relayer]DMom_2000: also we are looking to see how many active Relayers we have so we can better allocate resources
(01/06 00:59:13) [Relayer]DMom_2000: personally....and this is my opinion...I would like to see going back to the hoods for more Relaying
(01/06 00:59:25) Thend: How so?
(01/06 00:59:28) [Relayer]DMom_2000: getting people to come together in the hoods
(01/06 00:59:51) [Relayer]DMom_2000: seems a lot are using the lists to find out where the DRC are and going there only
(01/06 01:00:38) [Relayer]DMom_2000: not sure how...we would love to station people in the subscription hoods so that people would know that they can just go there to have a relay but sometimes no one is there or only one or two
(01/06 01:00:54) MTigerV: i imagine it'd be difficult to convince people to do that
(01/06 01:00:55) Shimmerillion: that's another publicity question
(01/06 01:00:58) [Relayer]DMom_2000: yes
(01/06 01:01:19) [Relayer]DMom_2000: also if we have the numbers to cover hoods....we were spread pretty thin last episode
(01/06 01:01:46) Boogihn f'toogo: Only at the yeesha speech
(01/06 01:01:46) Crier for all: shorah gemini
(01/06 01:01:51) Veralun: shorah gemini
(01/06 01:01:55) Gemini: shora
(01/06 01:02:00) Gemini: h
(01/06 01:02:02) Boogihn f'toogo: And that was because very few had finished to k'veer
(01/06 01:02:06) Thend: Hello Gemini
(01/06 01:02:10) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol, by the grace of I dont know what, we got someone in Kveer for that speech
(01/06 01:02:13) Shimmerillion: maybe you should set a couple of hoods that relayers always cover, so people know where to go ... or do you do that already?
(01/06 01:02:14) Gemini: hello
(01/06 01:02:17) Boogihn f'toogo: Shorah geminie
(01/06 01:02:26) Shimmerillion: shorah gemini
(01/06 01:02:35) Boogihn f'toogo: Gemini....sorry :)
(01/06 01:02:46) Marten: We were so lucky Leighana was there at the right time.
(01/06 01:02:47) Gemini: has the meeting started
(01/06 01:02:51) [Relayer]DMom_2000: we try Shim but it comes down to someone has to get to the action and the buddy list has been standard and you have to have others looking out where to go
(01/06 01:02:54) Thend nods his head
(01/06 01:02:57) Veralun: we have a meeting, but you can enjoy if you like
(01/06 01:03:07) [Relayer]DMom_2000: action can be anywhere so bunches of us sit in Nexus ready to jump
(01/06 01:03:34) Shimmerillion: true .. i just meant 2 hoods for listeners to gather in, while the rest of you go to the action
(01/06 01:03:51) [Relayer]DMom_2000: if we had the numbers we could have the ones to get to the various places to stand by for action, others in the hoods for relay and the one buddy list person
(01/06 01:03:53) Shimmerillion: but i don't really know how it works
(01/06 01:04:01) [Relayer]DMom_2000: true, Shim....
(01/06 01:04:11) Boogihn f'toogo: we had that many last episode dmom
(01/06 01:04:19) [Relayer]DMom_2000: we may be forced to pick just two or three hoods and say here we are.
(01/06 01:04:57) Thend: DM, do the Relayers have an ideal number of members they are shotting for? To cover things the way you want and/or have?
(01/06 01:04:59) [Relayer]DMom_2000: GoG2 is one of the ones I would pick for every episode to have a Relayer posted in
(01/06 01:05:01) Shimmerillion: yes, or 2 hoods and tokotah
(01/06 01:05:48) [Relayer]DMom_2000: well so much of it depends on who is available, what is going on... and everyone has RL stuff to deal with in the middle of it all, lol
(01/06 01:06:03) Boogihn f'toogo: Im sorry but i have to go
(01/06 01:06:04) [Relayer]DMom_2000: oh not the city...we are definitely not relaying in the city!
(01/06 01:06:07) [Relayer]DMom_2000 cringes
(01/06 01:06:09) Boogihn f'toogo: Is there a chatlog?
(01/06 01:06:14) Shimmerillion: bye, boogihn, thanks for coming!
(01/06 01:06:17) Crier for all: yes I started it
(01/06 01:06:21) [Relayer]DMom_2000: oh we got hammered for a relay in the pub
(01/06 01:06:21) Boogihn f'toogo: I will read the rest
(01/06 01:06:27) Boogihn f'toogo: Take care all!
(01/06 01:06:36) Veralun: bye
(01/06 01:06:37) [Relayer]DMom_2000: night Boogihn
(01/06 01:06:38) Crier for all: thank you boo see you
(01/06 01:06:52) [Relayer]DMom_2000: so we stick only to hoods
(01/06 01:06:59) Shimmerillion: lol i see
(01/06 01:07:22) Marten: Agreed.
(01/06 01:07:24) [Relayer]DMom_2000: and Greydragon said that we should not. Some feel it interferes with their game....hence the buddy list
(01/06 01:07:38) [Relayer]DMom_2000: but only hoods who have asked for us
(01/06 01:07:45) MTigerV: ould these pubs be another relay location to consider?
(01/06 01:07:52) Shimmerillion: you could use gome
(01/06 01:07:57) [Relayer]DMom_2000: though I have been in some where someone there starts relaying and that is ok too
(01/06 01:08:21) [Relayer]DMom_2000: no, MTigerV....that caused a problem when a relay was done from one of these pubs
(01/06 01:09:00) [Relayer]DMom_2000: someone felt that it interfered with his enjoyment of the game and complained. So we dont do that anymore...no public places other than hoods that have requested us
(01/06 01:09:39) [Relayer]DMom_2000: if they have an issue they can take it up with the hood owners
(01/06 01:09:54) [Relayer]DMom_2000: it has worked out very well so far.
(01/06 01:10:42) Shimmerillion: well, i want to commend you guys for all the time and work it takes
(01/06 01:10:47) Shimmerillion: i think it's awesome
(01/06 01:10:49) Thend nods his head
(01/06 01:11:03) [Relayer]DMom_2000: Also as a sidenote......we are currently talking amongst ourselves about officially affiliating with the GoMe and will be letting you know, probably soon about that.
(01/06 01:11:16) Shimmerillion: we'd love to have you
(01/06 01:11:18) Shimmerillion: :)
(01/06 01:11:24) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol, thanks....it has been a lot of fun but also has been stressful at times...
(01/06 01:12:11) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I have NO idea why I got involved in it other than in RL I did something very similar and it was as much fun as this has been
(01/06 01:12:43) Shimmerillion: lol that's the only reason to do it
(01/06 01:12:52) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol
(01/06 01:12:54) [Relayer]DMom_2000: yes
(01/06 01:13:23) Shimmerillion: well, i know i will have to go here in a few minutes
(01/06 01:13:48) Veralun: ok
(01/06 01:14:12) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I think Thend's idea of having recruitment once an episode is announced and then again after the episode has a lot of merit
(01/06 01:14:20) Marten: *nod*
(01/06 01:14:26) Shimmerillion: yes
(01/06 01:14:26) Crier for all: yes indeed
(01/06 01:14:37) Thend: Back to Marten's point of getting an Imager slide for each Guild in Beginners, sounds good
(01/06 01:14:48) Shimmerillion: in the meantime, maybe we can brainstorm ideas for the generic event coverage plan
(01/06 01:15:01) [Relayer]DMom_2000 nods her head
(01/06 01:15:05) [Relayer]DMom_2000: excellent idea
(01/06 01:15:22) [Relayer]DMom_2000: and I think Beginners is a great place for recruitment and such
(01/06 01:15:44) [Relayer]DMom_2000: and I like a city event
(01/06 01:15:46) Shimmerillion: yes
(01/06 01:15:52) Crier for all: yes
(01/06 01:15:53) Thend: Cool, Shim. And if anyone recruits in the City, maybe just a certain time each day, apart from the party times
(01/06 01:15:57) [Relayer]DMom_2000 misses the tent top
(01/06 01:16:05) [Relayer]DMom_2000: yes
(01/06 01:16:07) Thend does too :(
(01/06 01:17:21) Crier for all: maybe just as the criers do, we have each day a crier in the city for 2 hours to spread the newsletter
(01/06 01:18:03) Shimmerillion: Crier, what are those times?
(01/06 01:18:31) Crier for all: the usual times are 14.00 till 16.00 KI time
(01/06 01:18:37) Shimmerillion: ok thanks
(01/06 01:18:51) Thend: Crier, I'm wondering if maybe splitting that up, one 8 or 12 hours apart from eachother might accomodate more timezones?
(01/06 01:19:01) [Relayer]DMom_2000: thanks, I didn't know that
(01/06 01:19:42) Thend: Otherwise, those not on during those hours normally might always miss the news
(01/06 01:19:49) Crier for all: Yes we are trying to do so but the most are from USA and I'm the only one from Europe
(01/06 01:20:04) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol, looks like recruitment is in order!
(01/06 01:20:13) Veralun: yep
(01/06 01:20:19) MTigerV: i'm sure you can find some night owl americans
(01/06 01:20:25) Thend: Seems to be the going issue
(01/06 01:20:40) Crier for all: hehe they found a night owl european ..me
(01/06 01:20:42) [Relayer]DMom_2000: we need an "other time zone" recruitment
(01/06 01:21:00) Shimmerillion: lol
(01/06 01:21:36) Thend: I think for Europeans, around midday is okay, then one later at night USA
(01/06 01:22:05) Crier for all: yes that would be a great idea but we are shorthanded so far
(01/06 01:22:11) Veralun: early evening here that is noon Us is the best for europeans
(01/06 01:22:20) Thend: Understood completely Crier
(01/06 01:23:22) Thend: Again, we'll see what the Announcement brings. It could fill the Cavern, or, uhm, not so fill the Cavern
(01/06 01:23:32) Crier for all: my main avie is each day in the cavern and I noticed that 10.00 Ki time the most people are coming in
(01/06 01:23:39) Veralun: let us hope for the best
(01/06 01:23:43) [Relayer]DMom_2000: ditto
(01/06 01:23:49) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I am thinking they will
(01/06 01:24:14) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I got my letter here next to me to send to GameTap
(01/06 01:24:25) [Relayer]DMom_2000: so I plan on doing my bit....
(01/06 01:24:31) Shimmerillion: i sent mine awhile back
(01/06 01:25:11) Thend: I've had.. words, as well lol
(01/06 01:25:16) Shimmerillion: lol
(01/06 01:25:20) Crier for all: lol
(01/06 01:25:39) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I also emailed Lewin some time ago and he emailed me back
(01/06 01:25:59) Thend: Blake's been good about everything
(01/06 01:26:03) [Relayer]DMom_2000: yes.
(01/06 01:26:34) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I think this will go forward....legal stuff is so complicated and you know they cant say anything until it is all completed
(01/06 01:26:50) Shimmerillion: agreed
(01/06 01:27:00) Crier for all nods her head
(01/06 01:27:01) Marten cheers
(01/06 01:27:24) [Relayer]DMom_2000: unfortunately for us, we are going to have to be patient and not chew at waggling hands....
(01/06 01:27:26) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol
(01/06 01:27:29) Shimmerillion: lol
(01/06 01:27:37) Crier for all: lol
(01/06 01:27:40) [Relayer]DMom_2000: did I say that?
(01/06 01:27:55) [Relayer]DMom_2000: oops....
(01/06 01:27:56) Thend: It's the Blake aspect that concerns me. It's not about Season 2 for me as much as the continual call for subscribers, new and otherwise. I think Uru needs most of all growth. And, IMO, that calls for drastic actions
(01/06 01:27:56) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol
(01/06 01:28:04) Veralun: it came from the right side of me
(01/06 01:28:39) Veralun: agree thend
(01/06 01:28:40) Crier for all: so true thend
(01/06 01:28:44) [Relayer]DMom_2000: well, one of the things I pointed out in my letter was the vast untapped bunch of Boomers who would love to know about MOUL
(01/06 01:28:46) Shimmerillion: sorry, i've been out of touch during the holidays. what is the blake aspect?
(01/06 01:28:50) Veralun: Uber fans promo's
(01/06 01:29:03) Marten: The "Blake" aspect is promotion of Myst Online.
(01/06 01:29:12) [Relayer]DMom_2000: also that advertising needs to be directed so they will see it....
(01/06 01:29:21) Thend: The ones for Hex Isle were funny, Veralun lol
(01/06 01:29:31) Crier for all: oh yes
(01/06 01:29:35) MTigerV: that guy who did those promo vids for osmo?
(01/06 01:29:37) Veralun: the same we need to do for Uru
(01/06 01:29:50) Veralun: maybe we can
(01/06 01:30:04) Veralun: yeah why not?
(01/06 01:30:16) Shimmerillion: why not
(01/06 01:30:23) Crier for all: yeah!!
(01/06 01:30:34) Shimmerillion: and a GoMe logo at the end!
(01/06 01:30:36) Shimmerillion: lol
(01/06 01:30:40) Veralun: yep
(01/06 01:30:45) Thend: Okay, Veralun, I'll work on the scripts - you get Rand's commitment to act in our promos lol
(01/06 01:30:51) Shimmerillion starts to laugh
(01/06 01:30:52) MTigerV: i know a guy in spokane with a van....
(01/06 01:30:57) [Relayer]DMom_2000: WOW has some great ads on TV with William Shatner talking about his avie on WOW so they are targeting that age group
(01/06 01:30:57) Shimmerillion roars with laughter
(01/06 01:30:59) Thend starts to laugh
(01/06 01:31:02) Veralun: will call Rand tonight
(01/06 01:31:03) Crier for all: lol that is the easy part
(01/06 01:31:18) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I nominate Thend to be the Uberfan!
(01/06 01:31:22) Veralun: but serious I am thinking about this
(01/06 01:31:24) Thend: Oh yeah DM, those are fantastic. You are in charge of getting Shatner then
(01/06 01:31:28) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol
(01/06 01:31:43) [Relayer]DMom_2000: we need a celeb in the cavern....and NOT Brittany
(01/06 01:31:47) Shimmerillion: Veralun, I have some greenscreen that I was planning to edit into Uru landscape footage
(01/06 01:32:08) Veralun: great
(01/06 01:32:19) Shimmerillion: the mac i was using broke, though lol
(01/06 01:32:23) Veralun: I have a complete video from Cyan
(01/06 01:32:23) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol can we get Mr. Shatner a free MOUL subscription?
(01/06 01:32:24) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol
(01/06 01:32:27) MTigerV: green screen uru commericals....a million ideas just poped into my head
(01/06 01:32:46) Veralun: I can cut out some shots and make a promo like these Uber fans
(01/06 01:32:55) Shimmerillion: let's do it
(01/06 01:33:15) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I can see it now....."Weeeeee love you Raaaaaannnnnddd!"
(01/06 01:33:23) Thend starts to laugh
(01/06 01:33:24) Veralun is looking at Marten
(01/06 01:33:27) Crier for all starts to laugh
(01/06 01:33:37) Thend: Maybe we could get Weird Al or something
(01/06 01:33:40) [Relayer]DMom_2000: oh! OH!
(01/06 01:33:54) Crier for all: hahha Al bundy?
(01/06 01:33:55) [Relayer]DMom_2000: have the Relayers there relaying Rand to everyone!
(01/06 01:34:01) [Relayer]DMom_2000 roars with laughter
(01/06 01:34:49) [Relayer]DMom_2000: not funny?
(01/06 01:34:55) Veralun starts to laugh
(01/06 01:35:00) Veralun: oops
(01/06 01:35:06) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol
(01/06 01:35:06) MTigerV: *crickets*
(01/06 01:35:11) Shimmerillion: lol
(01/06 01:35:13) [Relayer]DMom_2000: the silence was deafening....
(01/06 01:35:19) Shimmerillion: ok well i've got to go
(01/06 01:35:26) Crier for all: lol was thinking about it
(01/06 01:35:29) Shimmerillion: remember, forum might be down tonight or tomorrow
(01/06 01:35:32) [Relayer]DMom_2000: have a great nite Shim
(01/06 01:35:37) Shimmerillion: i'll see you all later! :D
(01/06 01:35:45) Crier for all: bye bye Shim
(01/06 01:35:45) Thend: Seeya later!
(01/06 01:35:50) Veralun: bye
(01/06 01:35:51) Marten: Goodnight SHim
(01/06 01:36:20) Veralun: MystMovie is online again
(01/06 01:36:26) Marten: That's good :)
(01/06 01:36:28) Crier for all: ooh great!!
(01/06 01:36:40) Marten: Do we have more topics to go over?
(01/06 01:36:43) MTigerV: i have a bad feeling about that...
(01/06 01:36:46) Veralun: now you need to fill in your name and password
(01/06 01:36:53) Thend: O.o
(01/06 01:36:59) Marten: o.O
(01/06 01:37:05) Thend: Not sure Marten. Covered a good bit though
(01/06 01:37:20) Crier for all: yes think so too
(01/06 01:37:33) Marten: May I fish for suggestions on one of my projects?
(01/06 01:37:36) Crier for all: i will put the log on the moul forum
(01/06 01:37:42) MTigerV: A New issue of the Archiver should be out tommorow
(01/06 01:37:49) Veralun: sure
(01/06 01:37:52) Thend: Sounds interesting Marten. And cool Tiger
(01/06 01:38:05) Crier for all: good tiger
(01/06 01:38:54) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I look forward to the Archivers
(01/06 01:38:56) Marten: A few months ago I started to develop a website, "rel.to". It's mission is to serve as an index to all sites of interest to Uru... not so much all of the rest of Myst, which is covered by Myst Embassy's Nexus, I think.
(01/06 01:38:57) [Relayer]DMom_2000: great stuff
(01/06 01:39:27) Crier for all: yes i have seen it, looking good marten
(01/06 01:39:52) Marten: rel.to doesn't have search functionality and isn't database driven yet, but I have started sorting content into categories; I'd like feedback on the categorization and if I've missed resources I should add.
(01/06 01:40:10) Marten: The hard thing to define is "How will users want to navigate the site..."
(01/06 01:41:22) Crier for all: well you could do live interviews in the cavern with some questions
(01/06 01:41:56) Marten: I've tried to accomodate users who may approach the site from guild hierarchy... and somewhat by play "interests' as well (puzzles vs ages vs story). Play style (IC/OOC) will eventually be added too if it goe well.
(01/06 01:42:13) [Relayer]DMom_2000: nice
(01/06 01:42:21) Crier for all: that is great
(01/06 01:42:38) Marten: Well, I thought I'd keep my surveying to just this group for now, solicit suggestions from a small group for whom "communication" is your forte.
(01/06 01:43:21) Crier for all: ok I will pay more attention to it and let you know
(01/06 01:43:37) Marten: If you have ideas, even to say the color makes your eyes bleed, please let me know; I can be PMed at MystOnline's forums or DRCsite.
(01/06 01:43:56) Crier for all: ok
(01/06 01:45:09) Marten: Are the top 7 categories good, are they logical?
(01/06 01:45:10) Crier for all: well do we have more subjects?
(01/06 01:46:06) Thend: Okay Marten. I'll look later and get back to you. That sorta stuff interests me, as well
(01/06 01:46:13) Marten: Thanks.
(01/06 01:46:25) Crier for all: yes i will too
(01/06 01:48:08) Crier for all: so is there nothing else to discus?
(01/06 01:48:20) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol, seems not
(01/06 01:48:23) Marten: It would appear we're all messaged out.
(01/06 01:48:25) [Relayer]DMom_2000: lol
(01/06 01:48:31) Crier for all: hehe
(01/06 01:48:33) Gemini: may I ask a question
(01/06 01:48:35) [Relayer]DMom_2000: any ideas on the next meeting?
(01/06 01:48:37) Crier for all: sure
(01/06 01:48:42) [Relayer]DMom_2000: go ahead Gemini
(01/06 01:48:50) Gemini: how does one become a member of the GoMe
(01/06 01:49:58) Marten: I don't think there are any requirements aside from having an interest.
(01/06 01:50:10) Thend: And a shirt
(01/06 01:50:15) [Relayer]DMom_2000: or finding one of the affiliated groups and joining them
(01/06 01:50:24) Crier for all: true
(01/06 01:50:26) [Relayer]DMom_2000: whatever you are interested in
(01/06 01:50:36) Veralun: if you are interested you can visit : www.guildofmessengers.com and become a member of the forum
(01/06 01:50:36) MTigerV: yes, the shirt is very important
(01/06 01:50:44) Gemini: I have the shirt
(01/06 01:50:54) Gemini: or else I couldn't get in here.
(01/06 01:51:01) Veralun: lol
(01/06 01:51:04) Thend: What are the current GoMe thingies? Criers, Relayers (unofficially)...
(01/06 01:51:04) Marten: Right. Most of the specific goals of the GoMe are met by groups that have already formed, but if other explorers have good ideas for additional purposes, that's great.
(01/06 01:51:08) Crier for all: well it only shows you support the guild of messengers
(01/06 01:51:13) [Relayer]DMom_2000: there are news organizations, the criers, the relayers etc pretty much anyone you might be interested in
(01/06 01:51:26) Veralun: you are very welcome to enjoy this group Gemini
(01/06 01:51:35) Gemini: where can I find info on these groups.
(01/06 01:51:51) [Relayer]DMom_2000: relayers are at www. relayercorps.org
(01/06 01:52:06) Marten: ...
(01/06 01:52:08) [Relayer]DMom_2000: crier, are you at the same or do you have another site
(01/06 01:52:21) Thend: And www.guildofmessengers.com, like Veralun mentioned
(01/06 01:52:26) MTigerV: The Cavern Today (podcasts, magazines) www.thecaverntoday.com
(01/06 01:52:29) Marten: I don't think _that_ is on rel.to, DMom. *goes and checks*
(01/06 01:52:30) Crier for all: yes we are on the same website
(01/06 01:52:32) [Relayer]DMom_2000: yes. and the gom site
(01/06 01:52:42) [Relayer]DMom_2000: yes
(01/06 01:53:04) Marten: They have an entry in the translation page, but not on the indexes.
(01/06 01:53:06) Veralun: on that site you can find all the organisations who partipate
(01/06 01:53:06) MTigerV: and thends photobucket account...
(01/06 01:53:09) Gemini: is there info at these sites on how to join
(01/06 01:53:15) Veralun: participate
(01/06 01:53:25) Thend: Lol What Tiger? lol
(01/06 01:53:37) [Relayer]DMom_2000: yes, people are always looking for someone to participate and you can do what interests you
(01/06 01:53:38) Veralun: and ofcourse the Guild forums on MOUL
(01/06 01:53:51) Gemini: ok thanks.
(01/06 01:55:00) Gemini: I will leave you to close your meeting, thanks for letting me listen in.
(01/06 01:55:00) [Relayer]DMom_2000: So, do you think we should have another meeting as soon as we can once an episode is announced to make plans on what we want to accomplish?
(01/06 01:55:17) Thend: I'm thinking that might be a good idea, DM
(01/06 01:55:25) Thend: If eevryone could make it
(01/06 01:55:28) Veralun: I think it is good to have one soon after the announcment
(01/06 01:55:31) Marten nods his head
(01/06 01:55:56) Crier for all: or if nothing happens the first saterday of next month?
(01/06 01:56:25) Thend nods his head
(01/06 01:56:31) MTigerV: cursed nfl playoffs... I'll try to make that
(01/06 01:56:45) Veralun: well they cannot wait longer so I suppose an announcement will come soon
(01/06 01:56:52) Thend: Not like I can say or anything, but that all sounds good
(01/06 01:57:33) Veralun: and otherwise we will send Cyan some Uberfans
(01/06 01:57:38) Crier for all: hehe
(01/06 01:57:43) Thend: Heh heh Poor Rand
(01/06 01:57:46) MTigerV: I'll get the van...
(01/06 01:57:50) Veralun: yep
(01/06 01:57:57) Crier for all: lol
(01/06 01:58:02) [Relayer]DMom_2000: I got the cami makeup
(01/06 01:58:24) Thend: I have to go and do some uber stuff myself atm. Thanks for the meeting all, and seeya around :)
(01/06 01:58:31) Veralun: woooooot!
(01/06 01:58:34) [Relayer]DMom_2000: thanks for coming Thend
(01/06 01:58:38) Crier for all: ok thanks thend and bye
(01/06 01:58:40) Thend nods his head
(01/06 01:58:41) Veralun: thanks all
(01/06 01:58:45) Thend waves goodbye
(01/06 01:58:47) MTigerV: anybody free to help me with ahonay?
(01/06 01:58:48) Veralun waves hello
(01/06 01:58:51) Veralun: CU


[/spoiler]

_________________
KI 1914275 (SkydiverAlty)
Second Life: Alty Saphir


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 10:07 pm
Posts: 135
Location: Florida
Altydwarber wrote:
Chatlog from the Guild of Messengers meeting, January 5


Thank you for the log alty. It answered a question for me about how to join the GOM forum. I hope that there will be some easy solution found so that the shared forum can be used again. I am trying to figure out a way to free up some time to volunteer. I know that you are looking for average joe and joe-ess explorers to help out.

Ruby
Ahvree

_________________
Cavern Communications Network Twitter:CCNDownUnder - Borrowed from Mr. Lewis Carroll: What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations? KI 379788, Twitter: Ruby_ODegee


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: