It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:17 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: GoW project: Yinfara
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:16 pm 

Well, I'm not sure how many of you have heard of yinfara, it's an age I started on GoW... now, the age has alot of potential, and for awhile we were on a roll... but after a time, when we decided that we couldn't go on any longer w/o a storyline, things just kinda... stopped... I couldn't think of any good Idea, no one else posted any Ideas, and then one day I decided to thing long and hard, and figure out a storyline once and for all. I figured it out, and posted it on the Yinfara project threads. you may think that after that everything just started to start up again, and indeed I thought it would... but it seems that my long delay has already had a catastrophic impact on the team of writers which was helping me with the project. No one is checking the Yinfara project thread anymore! I even posted a thread announcing it's revival in General discussion, and no one replied. Now I may be jumping to conclutions (it's only been 3 days, and I have a tendancy to freak out when people stop posting for that long) but if anyone who's heard of yinfara, has helped with yinfara, or is willing to join the team is reading this, pleese help me make this age a reality! http://forum.guildofwriters.com/viewforum.php?f=17

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]