It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:37 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:34 pm 

Staying up on the latest in D'ni happenings...

Many have moved to provide the community news and information about Cyan/GT, return of Uru, and other community goings on. Very kewl! :)

In Second Life Thend Destiny and the Explorer's Community publish a newsletter in game. Join any of the main Uru groups and you will get a daily dose of happenings. You can set SL to send email when these are published. Check out D'ni Refugees (love that name :D - it fits how I feel) and Myst Online Explorers (this is GT's old group - largest in game 466 - but Refugee's 385 and Explorers 205 are coming up 8) )

Smaller associated groups are: Mystory (Age & Country Hotel - role playing), Club Siren (D'ni community hang out - dancing and contests), Uru Live Explorers (80 members - haven't heard much from them lately), Uru The Meeting Place or URU TMP (208 members - you will know them from MOUL and other places), URU Krazy Karaoke-ites, Uru Book Club, URU BARHO SECURITY, and more. Open search, select groups and type Uru.

Nalates - GoC - 418 - MOULa I: Nal KI#00 083 543, MOULa II: KI#00 583 875Nalates 111451 - Second Life: Nalates Urriah
Guild of Cartographers Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:24 pm 
Obduction Backer

Nalates wrote:

In Second Life Thend Destiny and the Explorer's Community publish a newsletter in game. Join any of the main Uru groups and you will get a daily dose of happenings. You can set SL to send email when these are published.

Unfortunately, these newsletters would be more useful to me if they contained the news directly rather than as an attachment. When I get notices of the newsletter, they always look like this:

Quote:
Group Notice From: Thend Destiny

Daily News and Events from around the Explorers Community

(Please see Attachment)

This notice has an attachment.

I don't suppose there is any way to change things so the contents of the attachment are shown in the e-mail I receive?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Marten wrote:
Nalates wrote:

In Second Life Thend Destiny and the Explorer's Community publish a newsletter in game. Join any of the main Uru groups and you will get a daily dose of happenings. You can set SL to send email when these are published.

Unfortunately, these newsletters would be more useful to me if they contained the news directly rather than as an attachment. When I get notices of the newsletter, they always look like this:

Quote:
Group Notice From: Thend Destiny

Daily News and Events from around the Explorers Community

(Please see Attachment)

This notice has an attachment.

I don't suppose there is any way to change things so the contents of the attachment are shown in the e-mail I receive?

Sadly, I don't believe there is. Would you like me to copy & paste it into an e-mail for you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:12 am 
Obduction Backer

That's very kind of you, but no.
8)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2