It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:21 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: GoC Questing for Members
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:05 pm 

The closing of Uru has been hard on the GoC.
Being a community service oriented and fun being a significant goal, the closing caused many to move on. In April 2008 the Grand Master and primary GoC web site disappaered. (I'm sure it was the bahro).

Still, the Guild is alive and regrouping. With access to the Cavern returning, some are returning to the Guild. Former members are asked to contact me and let me know if they still interested in the GoC and Uru. The formal join point for 2007 was UruMaps.com (now gone). Prior to that and now reverting to, the join point was at UO in the JOIN II thread. Be it proclaimed and passed along by all that know and know of GoC members that Nalates be questing for those of the Grand Old Guild. (They are all grand, so don't feel slighted - the GoC is also old :wink: ).

The GoC is accepting new members.

Thanks,

Nalates - GoC - 418 - MOULa I: Nal KI#00 083 543, MOULa II: KI#00 583 875Nalates 111451 - Second Life: Nalates Urriah
Guild of Cartographers Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:10 pm 

And if you ya'll want something to do while you're waiting for the Cavern, pop over to the GoW or GoMa, as we have plenty of fan Ages already in the wings, just asking to be mapped!! :D We'd love to have your help!

In loving memory of James Oliver Rigney, 1948-2007.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:22 pm 

Thanks Nynaveve.

I have been on GoW and Church99 and I are both in the process of getting ULM installed. I use Blender so I'm also installing and GOW-PyPRP. I've posted a GoC task list on UO and will be putting a copy here at MOUL. This will let those that want to help see what needs doing.

I have PM's in on several forums to coordinate with them. I am not sure about the release of maps prior to MORE coming online and GOW and GoMa making final decisions on ages. Plus I want to get with the age writer and make sure what I think are and are not spoilers agrees with he/she thinks.

Nalates - GoC - 418 - MOULa I: Nal KI#00 083 543, MOULa II: KI#00 583 875Nalates 111451 - Second Life: Nalates Urriah
Guild of Cartographers Image

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]